Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Great quality bra and prompt delivery service. Highly recommended.
Thank you for stocking sizes that no one else does. I am a 28 HH and wasn’t able to find this size in a maternity bra anywhere else, not even bravissimo where I usually shop. I would 100% recommend you to my friends. Great service and prompt delivery. I will be ordering again soon.
I am very satisfied from the transaction with your company, immediate response and instructive very good price quality matches. Thank you!
I’m so happy with my purchase. The price was very reasonable and it was delivered very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to order again.
Great range of choice and fast, efficient service. Would highly recommend.
Very reasonably priced, efficient service and an incredible range of sizes - it’s the only place I have found to get my size.
I got a great deal on two comfy, sexy nursing bras 👌. Very friendly and helpful staff too when I had a question thank you
Sadly they run out of my bra after the payment was processed however the communication was absolutely excellent and problem solved immediately. You only know the quality of service after you encounter problems and here I cant give less than full five stars.
Fantastic service and great quality bra's. Recommend highly.
Finding NursingBra-Shop.co.uk during my first pregnancy was a great find. There is a wide choice of nursing bras from a range of brands providing great choice for mums of all shapes and sizes. Much better choice than in high street shops and can be tried in the comfort of your own home. Service levels are great too with good response to queries and issues along with fast delivery times.
Fast delivery to Finland. Excellent product!
Quick delivery. No problem with obtaining a refund
Great service and quick convenient delivery.
For anyone who like me is planning on breastfeeding but has no idea what size of nursing bra they’ll need, the Nursing Bra Shop has great info on their website and a good range of bras to choose from that don’t require exact sizing. Delivery was speedy and customer service has been impressive. I’d definitely recommend and will be a return customer myself once baby has landed!
A lovely bra, very comfortable and keeping up the shape nicely at the same time. Good customer service overall.
Really fast prompt service. Bra fitted perfectly. Excellent value for money
Excellent bra. Goid quality, great price. Would buy again and will reccommend to others.
Excellent service, good prices, fast delivery, excellent quality. Highly recommended!
Fab service. Excellent customer care, quick delivery and quick resolution of returns. Excellent. The only place to shop for breastfeeding bras
Great choice of non-frumpy bras at a good price. Really easy to order and delivery was really quick, 2 days. Would definitely recommend
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 819 reviews