Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Excellent service. My order was dispatched quickly and I found the contact I had from the company to be very polite.
Pre pregnancy 34G always invested in really good bras!
3rd baby, was dreading the hunt for decent supportive nursing bra, however delighted with my purchases. I have bought 2 especially like the wide band round the sides and back.
The website was easy to navigate & I loved that there were better search features by comparison to bigger retailers
Fantastic sizing and fantastic customer service!
Great communication. Great product. Quick delivery. Highly recommended
I never write reviews but the service was great. I ordered a nursing bra, upon finding out that it was not in stock they let me change my order to any other bra (including more expensive ones) or chose to cancel the order. The new bra came within 2 weeks despite being an international purchase. Highly recommend!!
Great selection with helpful fitting guides, prompt and friendly service
Last days im very upset because i have no fit my bra and i have lost of money waste , then one my sister see ur ad in fb and told me u have to buy ur bra from this shop , so i read all comments and review of different ppl , then i order 1 bra ...its good i feel comfortable and then i decide tau buy one more bra from ur shop...both bras are good quality and precet for large chest size...
Product was perfect. Delivery was excellent.
Great service! Excellent nursing bras!
friendly eficient service and very informative site. Thanks1
M
Can’t fault them. They offer such a wide selection of nursing bras in a huge range of sizes. Particularly great as I’m narrow and very busty. Customer service has been fantastic and returns are so simple (ordered loads for choice and to work out size etc)
I ordered 3 different nursing bras. They are all great and arrived quickly. Lots of choice. Much comfier than ones I have been buying from other places, I have really struggled to find what I wanted until now.
Excellent communication. Good range of bras and a good amount of information about each style.
Excellent variety of nursing bra brands and bra types; the website is easy to navigate and pleasingly arranged for quick browsing and shopping. Communication was very good and the delivery was very speedy. Would definitely shop from again.
Good selection of nursing bras and not all fuddy-duddy looking. Reasonable prices and fast delivery. Will definitely use them again.
Great range of nursing bras, fair prices, and quick delivery. I haven’t needed to be in touch with the store owners, but their details were included with my order :)
It’s not the first time I’ve ordered from this company. I ordered my nursing bras with my first born here. And came back as not only are the items of high quality the customer service is 10/10. Can not fault and have recommended amongst friends. Rhanks
Used the bra fitting guide and ordered a maternity bra. Fits perfectly will definitely be back in the future.
Great range, including full cup bras which I couldn't always find elsewhere. The bravado bras I bought came in slick and sturdy packaging which was a nice touch. I returned one bra because the shape wasn't to my style but kept the other and use it regularly, feels high quality. I would order through Nursing Bra Shop again!
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 1,270 reviews