Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
great shopping experience, loads of useful sizing details for my purchases. received bras very quickly, life-saver. would recommend.
I purchased the Bravado Body Silk Nursing bra in the nude colour. I found the service was perfect and delivered quickly. The bra is so comfortable, fits great and looks good on under clothes with no bumps or bulging. I would definitely recommend and would buy again.
The wife really loves it! Its so soft and comfortable!
Good value, quick delivery and a high quality product. Would highly recommend.
Really easy to use website and quick delivery. Would like to see more choice in smaller back larger cup sizes and possibly nursing swimwear options but overall great shop
The quality of the bras my partner received was excellent. They were a perfect fit and are really comfortable for her to wear in pregnancy and will get lots of use after babies here when nursing. Fast delivery and excellent service. Thank you. Will order again with confidence
I'm really pleased with the Bravado flexible fit nursing bra I purchased. Delivery was very quick. Glad to have supported a small business with my purchase!
Very easy ordering process. Very low delivery fee & was delivered to ireland within a week. The bra I ordered fit great, but if I had to return it my experience to date would suggest that would have been a straightforward process too...
Will definitely order from this company again.
I bought two nursing bras and I am very happy with quality and fits,
Delivery was quick
I bought two Nursing Bras and I'm very happy with the quality and fit. Service was excellent, I forgot to put in my country so I emailed the company with my order number to correct my mistake and they responded very quickly. Would purchase from them again.
Excellent service, absolutely love my purchases. I'd happily recommend the nursing bra shop to anyone but particularly to any plus size mamas because they have a great selection which can be hard to find in most retailers
I would definitely recommend this website to anyone.
They had plenty of stock of all the items I wanted, once ordered very quick delivery
10/10 service :)
Ordered a nice organic cotton (Carriwell) nursing bra and the Royce nursing bra in poppy a from here and arrived well packaged in expected time. Having tried them on I am happy with the purchase and would buy again. It would be nice if they got a bigger range of organic cotton or bamboo bras as these are what I personally like as materials however they have a good range of bras for everyone. My bras fit perfectly however I was comforted to know during ordering that I could return my purchase easily and free if required. This is my first pregnancy and still awaiting baby arrival however from what I have seen of my purchases and played about with hooking the straps on and off it looks like they will do the job nicely.
I purchased 2 different bras from here, they are both very comfortable and fit well whilst providing good support and ease with feeding. They arrived promptly, service is excellent. I would definitely recommend this shop to other moms.
Prompt delivery, product as expected, thank you.
Everything was ok, like from the picture
Great service, arrived promptly. Excellent price and quality
Found this website during Covid 19 when I couldn’t get into a shop to buy a nursing bra.
Bought 1 to start off with as didn’t know the site and have since purchased several more!!
Fantastic choice, fit and service. And can’t believe postage is just £1. Have recommended them to all my new mum friends. Am thrilled with my purchases.
So glad I found this website. I had gone up a backsize and was really struggling finding nice bras in a size 40D. My mum showed me this website, I was a little dubious as hadn’t heard of it before. Delivery was prompt and I didn’t have to wait long even with everything going on right now, and the bra is perfect! Highly recommend this site!
Excellent product, fast delivery and prompt response from company when I contacted them to change the delivery address.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 1,198 reviews