Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Really liked this website for shopping for a nursing bra. There was a good selection coming from multiple brands. The thing that I like the most is that the images showed the inside of the bra and so I do work out if the design was a bra that had the support part that remains while feeding was down the side or over the top. As I have problem with pressure at the side the over the top was essential and these images made it very easy to select those that are suitable for me. I plan to use this site again to get some more.
Excellent service, fast delivery, easy shopping!
The item I ordered fits well and is of good quality. The price seemed reasonable too.
Good range of sizes available
Easy to return and exchange bras that didn't fit
Good quality attractive nursing bras
Smooth purchase, only place to stock what I wanted. Website a bit clunky though. Would happily recommend purchasing from here.
Fast service, good quality
Good quality bra's that go up to large sizes which is always good. Good Variety of brands to choose from too. Would recommend.
Very responsive. The bras have quality. Quick shipping.
Very comfortable bra; I was happy to find this after struggling to find any in my size (34gg) in the shops (including online stock). The first class delivery took about 5 days to get to me, but no problems at all when it arrived!
Good bra. Arrived quickly.
This was the most comfortable nursing bra I found after trying quite a few! The only issue I found was the padding kept coming out every time I washed it which was annoying. Also as it was during the summer I was wearing the bra, with a thin top on, it can give you a funny ring around the nipple area, making it look a bit odd (I think this was caused by the padding being really thin).

But still the most comfy nursing bra I found.
Snelle levering.
Reasonable prices and good quality!
Great fast service, wasn't sure in the size I needed so had to return a couple of bras but wasn't an issue at all!
the bras are very comfortable and fit well. look nice yet still functional
Good range of bras at very reasonable prices. Found one I really liked from panache but which had been discontinued on other sites. Only downside is that they don't pay postage for returns.
Fabulous service and a reasonable selection of sizes available.
Easy website to use, impressed with the amount of bras available in my awkward size. Arrived quickly and was refunded quickly when it was returned too.
It was easy to understand
The order I received was well packaged and the products were good. The shipping took a bit longer than I expected, but apart from that, everything was fine.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 1,271 reviews