Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Although the bra i bought wasnt suitable for me, the refund process was easy and quick. Also the delivery was quick aswell. If you buy from here make sure you read there fitting notes on each bra, found that really helpful.
Brilliant, quality product with excellent, personal service, thank you nursing bra shop!
I found it difficult to find the right nursing bra in local shops. This online shop was fantastic, everything I needed at the click of a button which is fab when you’ve a tiny baby to look after. The order process was straight forward and my new bra’s arrived in a couple of days and in good condition.
Very pleased with the purchase which was made for my daughter. she found the bra to be true to size and comfortable. Would recommend this site.
Amazing ! Help me to get my confidence back ;)
Very easy to order and have order arrived in good time.
I was really pleased to find the bras I wanted for an excellent price. Delivery was quick and when I wanted to return goods which didn’t fit, I received my refund very quickly. Lovely customer service, thank you.
Very good selection of bras and quick returns. Great service
Fantastic service and good choice of products.
Good range of products in a variety of styles and sizes. Website was easy to use with a handy filter system that worked well. Delivery was quick and products are lovely.
Item was exactly as expected, a great price and delivery was lovely and fast too.
Quick service, good product, great price.
Finally - somewhere to find lovely nursing bras that don’t cost the earth. Good and fair people to deal with who helped with a query over the phone and later refunded a part return extremely quickly.
wide variety of bras and really good prices
Great quality, easy to order, fast delivery and great customer service.
Bra arrived very quickly. Lovely bra and very comfortable
Great service and great communication. Very good quality bra. Have bought several in the past. No complaints. Will definitely shop here again. ( bought on behalf of my daughter)
Good products which arrived quickly. Sizing was accurate.
A brilliant website! I bought the hot milk temptation bra through the website, definitely worth the money! General communication was brilliant and good communication/quick return of funds when I did return a bra that was too big. Would definitely recommend to others.
Great choice of lovely products
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 827 reviews