Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Site is easy to navigate & order from. Returns & refund were completed quickly. Only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is that I think the return form could be a bit easier & places for what you are returning. Will use again for sure
Very happy with products. Arrived quickly and good prices.
Good bra selection.
The reason why I didn't give five stars it's because I never got an answer for my question of right bra size. But I sort it out myself.
I was Very happy with Hot Milk nursing bra and delivery was fast too!
Amazing prices, I ordered two bras but did only recieve one, the other was refunded straight away but I was surprised when only one turned up.
Would have been nice to have been offered an alternative or a notification that it wasn't in stock so I could have ordered another one.
Good quality.
Was pleasantly surprised by how comfy this bra is, super soft and no scratchy bits or lace anywhere. Gives good support. My only criticism is that the catches are a little tricky to undo/redo which when you have a squirming screaming baby proves a bit of a challenge. But overall definitely the best nursing bra I've bought.
Lovely soft material, easy to select the right size bra, simple and versatile designs that are undeniably comfortable.
Slightly tricky to unhook the cup from the strap so I bent the ‘B’ slightly and now it works great. I’d love it if delivery was a touch faster but that’s just because I was desperate for them to arrive!!
Great customer service and a fantastic selection of proper sized bras!
When I had an issue on the website, I called and spoke to Neil and he sorted it immediately enabling me to place my order.
I needed a different size and the exchange process was relatively easy and I was very grateful for the long returns period....with a small baby it's easy for these things to get left!
I am only knocking a star off because
as with most online purchases, it's a faff returning items when you aren't sure on sizing & I had to pay to return the size I originally ordered.
Overall a great website and I highly recommend if you want a correctly fitting bra!
Please go to boob or bust on FB for info about how to correctly measure yourself....most high street stores do it incorrectly!
The one i purchased was out of stock. Delaying the delivery by a week while a substitute was arranged.
Great company - quick dispatch, reasonable prices and excellent customer service. Would definitely use again!
Nice collection and range of breas
A good selection of flexi wire bras for a larger bust. Quick and free delivery. Only downside is you have to pay postage on returns which is highly likely when ordering multiple sizes to try on for fit.
Many options, many brands and lots of sizes, so as far as I am concerned, I am pleased I found this online. Quick service and a long time to return the goods, so no complaints from me at all.
It's the most comfortable bra I have ever used . Gave it 4 stars because of the price tag . Will definitely be trying others in this range too !
Easy purchase, clear website, on time delivery
Prompt, personal service. Good choice of bra designs in a wide range of sizes. Simple returns policy.
We bought these for my fiancée, here is her review:
Great easy to use website & service. Only place I could find bras to fit me as I have a small back measurement but large cup size. Would definitely use again.
The website is user-friendly. Easy to navigate around. Very reliable. Item received as described.
Nursing bra shop had a choice of bras in my more difficult to buy for size. Ordering was easy and they sent friendly emails keeping me informed about delivery. The product arrived quickly and was just what I needed. I will be using again I the future.
easy / quick