Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
"Very quick service, very easy to order online, and the information provided on the website was very helpful and informative"
"Quick and efficient service. Great bra!"
"The bra was slightly delayed but the Nursing Bra Shop kept me informed and it arrived when they said. The bra is very comfortable and I would order from them again."
"Easy to use website, prompt delivery. Updated me when an item wasn't available and when I should expect it along with an apology. Excellent customer service in this respect. Will definitely use this company again."
"Great value and simple order / returns and exchange process. Lots of choice and stock for a range of sizes. Would use again."
"The product is very good, shipping was ok and communication with the company during the whole process was great. I highly recommend it and I will buy again."
"Absolutely love the quality and comfort of this bra! Brilliant deli every time. Definitely buying my next bra when pay day comes😍"
"Amazing prices, I ordered two bras but did only recieve one, the other was refunded straight away but I was surprised when only one turned up. Would have been nice to have been offered an alternative or a notification that it wasn't in stock so I could have ordered another one. Good quality."
"First time I have ordered from Nursing Bra Shop. It was a quick and easy service. Will definitely order again as its hard to find smaller nursing bras."
"Excellent customer service and very quick delivery. Easy to return items and refund was given without delay."
"Stumbled across this website by accident and after a quick peruse, immediately sent a link to 3 other pregnant friends on the search for decent nursing bras! There is a great range of styles and sizes."
"Was pleasantly surprised by how comfy this bra is, super soft and no scratchy bits or lace anywhere. Gives good support. My only criticism is that the catches are a little tricky to undo/redo which when you have a squirming screaming baby proves a bit of a challenge. But overall definitely the best nursing bra I've bought."
"Very efficient service"
"Thank you for the speedy delivery and good quality nursing bra"
"After searching far and wide for decent nursing bras for my daughter, I was fortunate enough to come across your website. I was impressed by the wide selection of quality nursing bras, in a wide selection of sizes available. My daughter absolutely loves the nursing bras I purchased for her from the Nursing Bra Shop, thank you so much!"
"Amazing website. Bras are super comfortable and I’m a massive 38gg so not easy to achieve. Service was great. Products are of a good quality. Really happy I purchased with them"
"Great service"
"Good range of products. Good prices. I recommend to everyone."
"Very good website and quick delivery. I will use it again. Thanks you."
"I wear a particularly large bra size and was struggling to find one big enough!!! That's where Nursing Bra shop comes in and saved the day! Absolutely love this bra (38L) it's so comfy and doesn't look like old lady underwear lol xx Thanks guys 5 stars from me!"
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.83 based on 598 reviews