Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
"Great choice of lovely products"
"Great product and really enjoyed the experience I would order again :)"
"My second visit/purchase from here and once again super fast delivery. Great range and price point. Good selection of bras."
"Fit perfect πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Great bras and delivered promptly"
"Still waiting to receive this over a week later so cant comment on quality!"
"Very pleased with the bra I ordered. Fits well and supportive on a larger cup size."
"Great service, orders arrive quickly and I love that returns are free if necessary. Having had a baby recently my sizing has been a bit all over the place!"
"Ordered 2 bras but one was out of stock so was refunded promptly for that. The one i did receive wasn't that great to be honest. The clips on the straps dig into your arms and the straps aren't very wide so no support. Doubt I would buy from here again unfortunately."
"Great concept, great range, delivery a tad slow but customer service was good. Had a refund processed quickly."
"Wide range of products at excellent prices. Incredibly fast dispatch. I had to return some items that were the wrong size and my refund was processed very quickly. Will be buying from here again!"
"Great quality bra and prompt delivery service. Highly recommended."
"Thank you for stocking sizes that no one else does. I am a 28 HH and wasn’t able to find this size in a maternity bra anywhere else, not even bravissimo where I usually shop. I would 100% recommend you to my friends. Great service and prompt delivery. I will be ordering again soon."
"I am very satisfied from the transaction with your company, immediate response and instructive very good price quality matches. Thank you!"
"I’m so happy with my purchase. The price was very reasonable and it was delivered very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to order again."
"Great range of choice and fast, efficient service. Would highly recommend."
"I still have not received this product. Please let me know when I will"
"Very reasonably priced, efficient service and an incredible range of sizes - it’s the only place I have found to get my size."
"I got a great deal on two comfy, sexy nursing bras πŸ‘Œ. Very friendly and helpful staff too when I had a question thank you"
"Sadly they run out of my bra after the payment was processed however the communication was absolutely excellent and problem solved immediately. You only know the quality of service after you encounter problems and here I cant give less than full five stars."
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.78 based on 786 reviews