Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Great range, including full cup bras which I couldn't always find elsewhere. The bravado bras I bought came in slick and sturdy packaging which was a nice touch. I returned one bra because the shape wasn't to my style but kept the other and use it regularly, feels high quality. I would order through Nursing Bra Shop again!
Found what I was looking for.
Easy to use for reasonable prices.
I received my parcel very quickly and there was no issue with my order. I will be ordering from here again.
Easy to use with very quick delivery! Will use again!
Shopped google search. My daughter is very happy with bra comfortable and supportive so ordered another one. You can get cheaper but then you don’t get the same quality and if it’s cheaper then usually from China whom I prefer not to support. I recommend this supplier 100%
I got these bras as a gamble, they are amazing! So comfortable and perfect sizing! Definitely recommend
I recently purchased some nursing bra’s for my daughter. There was a wide selection to choose from, ordering was simple and delivery was quick and efficient. My daughter is pleased with the bra’s and has started wearing them already (a few weeks before baby is due) as they are so comfortable.
We can recommend the Nursing Bra Shop.
Love the nursing bra shop. Have bought 4 bras from them now, all practical and attractive. Great service and good to support a British company.
Good quality product and swift delivery. The fitting guide was spot on!
Took a chance and bought two nursing bras from here and I'm honestly so glad I did. After spending the first 5 months of pregnancy in increasingly uncomfortable bras, it was like a piece of heaven to get into something that fit me properly. Order arrived earlier than expected and both are great quality. All this and they're still cheaper than the high street. Will definitely be ordering some more within the next few weeks!
Great selection of bras, good returns policy and caters for larger breasted women which is something I have struggled to find! Thank you.
Love this bra! I’m 6 months pregnant and my boobs are already so much bigger than usual. This bra is so soft and comfortable! It also provides good support and good shape and lift. Looks good under clothes too. I’m so happy I stumbled upon this site! I will definitely buy more as this is my new go to bra. The shipping was fast, I’m in Sweden. I wasn’t charged additional tax which was a pleasant surprise, and it can directly to my home mailbox, which was also a pleasant surprise. The customer service was also great and responsive. All in all, very happy and would definitely highly recommend if you are in need of comfy bras!
I was impressed by the straightforward website which was easily searchable by size and price. Various others sites advertised bras but when I searched, none of their bras were actually available at the advertised price... which annoys me to the point of taking my custom elsewhere! I also liked the fact that you offered returns, although in fact the two bras I bought both fitted well.
Fantastic online store, the descriptions of each item are very detailed and the fitting advice is great and avoids any possible sizing issues. Delivery is super fast and the instructions for getting an exchange or refund looks simple, although I haven't needed this as sizing is pretty accurate as long as you measure yourself properly. Very pleased with my orders so far and will definitely order again
Lovely friendly and personalised service and very easy-to-navigate website. Sadly had to return one bra that didn’t fit but the other style I ordered was super stretchy and comfortable!
Have a good range of bras. I need a large cup size that I often can’t find on the high street, but there was plenty of choice and pretty designs. Delivery was quick and efficient, and I was very happy overall.
Lovely bra and quick delivery. Highly recommend 😊
Really pleased with products, good prices, quick delivery, free returns, will use again. Thank you.
I bought two of the top selling non wired bras on the basis of the information on the website. They both fit brilliantly and they are very comfy. Thank goodness!!
Beatifull quality. Fast delivery. Would recommend.
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.76 based on 1,198 reviews