Nursing Bra Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Bra Shop
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nursing Bra Shop Reviews
Great selection of bras, good returns policy and caters for larger breasted women which is something I have struggled to find! Thank you.
Love this bra! I’m 6 months pregnant and my boobs are already so much bigger than usual. This bra is so soft and comfortable! It also provides good support and good shape and lift. Looks good under clothes too. I’m so happy I stumbled upon this site! I will definitely buy more as this is my new go to bra. The shipping was fast, I’m in Sweden. I wasn’t charged additional tax which was a pleasant surprise, and it can directly to my home mailbox, which was also a pleasant surprise. The customer service was also great and responsive. All in all, very happy and would definitely highly recommend if you are in need of comfy bras!
I was impressed by the straightforward website which was easily searchable by size and price. Various others sites advertised bras but when I searched, none of their bras were actually available at the advertised price... which annoys me to the point of taking my custom elsewhere! I also liked the fact that you offered returns, although in fact the two bras I bought both fitted well.
Fantastic online store, the descriptions of each item are very detailed and the fitting advice is great and avoids any possible sizing issues. Delivery is super fast and the instructions for getting an exchange or refund looks simple, although I haven't needed this as sizing is pretty accurate as long as you measure yourself properly. Very pleased with my orders so far and will definitely order again
Lovely friendly and personalised service and very easy-to-navigate website. Sadly had to return one bra that didn’t fit but the other style I ordered was super stretchy and comfortable!
Have a good range of bras. I need a large cup size that I often can’t find on the high street, but there was plenty of choice and pretty designs. Delivery was quick and efficient, and I was very happy overall.
Lovely bra and quick delivery. Highly recommend 😊
Really pleased with products, good prices, quick delivery, free returns, will use again. Thank you.
I bought two of the top selling non wired bras on the basis of the information on the website. They both fit brilliantly and they are very comfy. Thank goodness!!
Beatifull quality. Fast delivery. Would recommend.
Good quality bra in a big size at a good price. Delivery was a little slow but overall I was impressed
Brilliant service and great feeding bras (I'm a J/JJ) and the full cup XL fits perfectly.
Customer service and website was excellent.
Brilliant service and communications. I've fell in love with my new Bravado nursing bra.
Really easy to navigate website with really good ways to search and limit products to desired brand/style/size. Really good range of nursing bras - must be the best on the market.
Very prompt delivery and very pleased with purchase - exactly what I was looking for.
Great service. Very clear information about sizing and the returns policy seemed much better than competitors (although I didn't need to return anything).
Fantastic, easy to use website with excellent quality products and good prices to match. Fast delivery and overall great experience. I found this website and the products better than a very well known brand for nursing bras, so i am grateful i found it. Highly recommended
Excellent service. I loved the huge range of choice and sizes, plus the comprehensive reviews. I ordered two bras to try, one of which was perfect. Sent the other back for a refund, which was processed very quickly. Will definitely be returning to buy more if my breastfeeding goes to plan!
I had been looking for a couple of new nursing bras since the M&S ones we're not supportive enough and of poor quality. The website had a great selection and shipped very fast. It was great to know returns were free of necessary but the ample information on the website meant I got the size the first time round. Would definitely recommend to others
Absolutely loveeee my bras, so convenient! I was sceptical because I can never find anywhere that does my size but these are great! Im a 38G and got a L, perfect fit!
Nursing Bra Shop is rated 4.77 based on 1,161 reviews