Nuneaton Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nuneaton Self Storage

About Nuneaton Self Storage: Your local, friendly and secure self storage company serving Nuneaton, Hinckley, Burbage and the surrounding areas

info@nuneatonselfstorage.co.uk

Apple HouseSlingsby Close

How would you rate Nuneaton Self Storage?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Really handy location, just out of Nuneaton town centre, access to the lock up is fine. Only issue is the fact that they are really only open during office hours and only limited hours on a Sat morning. I work full time and this caused frustration at times, when just wanting to nip and get something. But apart from that great service, great communication and when I sent my notice in the refund was speedily returned into my account."
"Excellent service and communication , would recommend"
"Very helpful owners who assisted us when we needed to deliver boxes to our unit on a bank holiday (limited opening time which they extended). As we have moved to Spain we had arranged for items to be picked up by removal company & again process was very smooth for our removal company to liaise with Nuneaton Self Storage. Their prices are reasonable & we would thoroughly recommend them."
"Excellent attitude, brilliant representation, and very cheap. Kind 5 regards"
"Great storage facility 24hr access very secure competitive prices would highly recommend"
"I like that personal, sincere and friendly approach. They find a way to deal with my specific needs"
"Very helpful in giving advice as to size of unit to meet our storage needs. Good opening times makes them accessible, always prepared to hang on for a while if you get to the unit late in the day. Can provide boxes and bubble wrap at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend."
"We have used Nuneaton Self Storage on several occasions and have been more than Impressed with their courteous and professional way that they do business. I would highly recommend them. Greg"
"Friendly obliging staff, clean and secure premises. Would recommend"
Nuneaton Self Storage is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews