Nuneaton Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nuneaton Self Storage

About Nuneaton Self Storage: Your local, friendly and secure self storage company serving Nuneaton, Hinckley, Burbage and the surrounding areas

info@nuneatonselfstorage.co.uk

Apple HouseSlingsby Close

Telephone

How would you rate Nuneaton Self Storage ?

"Great service from the team. Always quick to answer queries. My things were all kept safe and secure."
"Excellent customer service from start to finish. Even allowed access outside of usual opening hours without any fuss."
"Friendly helpful staff. Clean safe environment to store your belongings"
"Great business, very reasonable and the office staff couldn't be more helpful, I have used them twice now and once for my daughter I will definitely recommend Nuneaton Self Storage to whoever needs this service."
"Very efficient and accommodating. Rates are very reasonable. Would recommend and definitely use their services again."
"Friendly, helpful and easy transaction. Highly recommended!"
"The staff were always polite and helpful. The facility was clean and easy to navigate. Fair prices. Massive place but always felt like my custom was appreciated. 100% would use again & recommend. Thanks!"
"Nuneaton Self Storage is clean, secure and would recommend them to anybody looking for a self store. Chris and the team are always on hand and willing to help..."
"Service is quick. Reception is simple. Surrounding are clean. Things just go on easily and well oiled."
"Very impressed by the professional and friendly approach by all the team at Nuneaton Storage to my ever changing requirements over the last few months All the staff were knowledgeable of the units available and their availability Unit sizes were variable and flexible, prices were competitive and security very good I would recommend Nuneaton Storage 100% Thanks again to you all for your help Regards Roy Hampton"
"Nuneaton Self Storage are one of the best company's I have ever dealt with. The containers themselves are all in top condition and easily accessible when dropping off or picking up. The cost of the containers are extremely reasonable plus I really liked the online direct debit system making payments easy. Nothing is too much trouble for this family ran business. I would highly recommend them all"
"Good service, impressed with security, would use again"
"I found the staff members at Nuneaton self storage very helpful and accommodating with my storage requirements. Nothing was too much trouble and transitions between different size lockup’s was seamless and worry free. I would recommend Nuneaton self storage without hesitation. Great prices and flexibility of access out of hours . Excellent"
"Easy local access Competitive rates"
"Very helpful people. The facility is great, we had the outside ones as we wanted to be able to get in at any time. Great security. Highly recommend."
"Really handy location, just out of Nuneaton town centre, access to the lock up is fine. Only issue is the fact that they are really only open during office hours and only limited hours on a Sat morning. I work full time and this caused frustration at times, when just wanting to nip and get something. But apart from that great service, great communication and when I sent my notice in the refund was speedily returned into my account."
"Excellent service and communication , would recommend"
"Very helpful owners who assisted us when we needed to deliver boxes to our unit on a bank holiday (limited opening time which they extended). As we have moved to Spain we had arranged for items to be picked up by removal company & again process was very smooth for our removal company to liaise with Nuneaton Self Storage. Their prices are reasonable & we would thoroughly recommend them."
"Excellent attitude, brilliant representation, and very cheap. Kind 5 regards"
"Great storage facility 24hr access very secure competitive prices would highly recommend"
Nuneaton Self Storage is rated 4.92 based on 24 reviews