Number Plates Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Number Plates Direct
Read Number Plates Direct Reviews
It was a quick and straight forward process. Took me through the options and gave the clear ability to customize the look i wanted. Price was very keen. Unfortunately, You left the requirement to upload the V750 Document to the very end, after the payment had been made. This meant that I had to wait until the document came through. Whilst it might be legal, you should put this BEFORE the payment process.
Excellent Service - Thank you
Good quality
Product as described and arrived on time, but... I was petrified by the lack of communication and had thoughts for two days that I had been scammed. No confirmation email, no dispatch confirmation, poor online reviews, no telephone support, no email answer just the money taken from your bank and an anxious few days wait. The feeling of relief when I got a knock on the door and my plates had arrived. This order had been necessitated by my previous plates being stolen from my car so I needed them urgently and didn’t want to pay the price of the high street. These guys will get the product to you and it will be exactly as described, but you may have an uncomfortable wait.
Easy to order and arrived in good time. Would use again.
I ordered a set of number plates to be delivered to myself abroad as this company says Europe and worldwide delivery available. I places the order on the 14th feb selecting the country and it calculated postage and am yet to receive anything, I have made contact many times with very little communication from them, and then them saying it was sent but then suddenly royal mail didn't recognise the address even though it was correct, I gave then an alternative address still abroad and have not received any communication since and no product either. their communication is unbelievably bad and honestly they couldn't care about customer service obviously, Totally shocking, would never use again and definitely wouldn't recommend
Still waiting for the plates! Not sure this company even exists!
Had an issue initially but then resolved promptly and efficiently. Happy to recommend
Great quality plates - Would happily recommend
Excellent service Fast delivery
Products fine shame the website does not inform you that you need to take photos of your v5 and driving license before it takes payment or at least not from what I sore if they do it is in the small print
Don’t expect any type of customer service, they usually won’t answer - for a relatively large outfit they are completely Micky mouse. Long delays and completely inefficient.
I think that I should have been prompted to provide the further information provided rather than having to log in and check upon the status of my order to find out more information was required.
Wouldn’t use you again. I’ve purchased plates for my car albeit 5yrs ago, it was much simpler. I purchased these for my girlfriend for her new car. I was fuming when I went through the process and paid only to receive a message at the end of the transaction asking for proofs! No more surprise for my girlfriend. Why don’t you make it clearer that proofs are required before the transaction begins??? And I paid for next day delivery I might as well of got standard soon as I had to wait until YOU received the proofs before dispatch.
Their advert is completly misleading. When you view the plates prior to ordering, there is no advert. When you receive tham they are branded. CON!!
Excellent service from point of order through to receiving the product. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again and highly recommend to others.
Excellent plates. Border was black and not blue as ordered but not really an issue. Arrived the next day so pretty impressive.
Delivery took 3 working days
Thank you for your review on Number Plates Direct. We have checked your order and can see you opted for our Royal Mail 2nd Class option, this service is a 2 - 3 working day service. We hope the above clears up any issues. Kind regards, Number Plates Direct.
excellent service
Brilliant customer satisfaction. Was worried about my documents being sent to yourselves but you made the system very easy,and reassured me that you would hold my plates for 8 weeks to allow time for me to send documents to you,which I was unsure of at the time. Just now really waiting in anticipation my new number plates. Many thanks'
Number Plates Direct is rated 4.68 based on 1,119 reviews