Number Plates Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Number Plates Direct
Read Number Plates Direct Reviews
Excellent really well made well packed fast delivery thankyou very much. I have had number plates off you a few times now and all have been excellent quality very happy :)
very high quality - amazing value - quick delivery -
Price is good and number plate good quality, came quick with no issues I recommend this company. I have one big issue with it though, after I placed my order and payed and uploaded evidence of I.D, there was no confirmation whatsoever that the order had been accepted, and no email or anything letting me know the order is dispatched or anything, I had to email the company just to confirm, they need to update there delivery notifications.
Easy to use site, excellent service and delivery. Thankyou.
Very good prompt service, site was easy to use. Thanks
Excellent service and great number plates
Good quality product arrived in good time thanks
Paid for the plates they never arrived You cannot contact them via phone even though they have a contact number only via email and they don’t get back to you Customer service is absolutely shocking do not recommend this company at all Really disappointed
Great service with fast delivery.
Exactly what it says on the tin Great service arrived when they said Will definitely use again
Quick delivery. Was easy to order online and upload documents to prove identity and ownership.
Excellent service very very quick delivery Done to a high standard
good service no fuss
Excellent, easy and fast service.
Excellent fast service, thoroughly worth dealing with!
Perfect service. Easy to deal with. Speady delivery.. happy customer.
Great quality and service Highly recommend👍🏻
Great quality and fast delivery
We send 2 ids, 4th Sept we paid, you banked the money, 11th Sept we emailed you No reply, we phoned you on your 0345 number to have an answer machine tell us you don’t have a customer service line. We will not be using you again. Its the 16th Sept & we still don’t have the plates. Very Very Poor.
Great website, easy to order, Plates delivered in 2 days in sturdy packaging. Highly recommend.
Number Plates Direct is rated 4.68 based on 1,119 reviews