Number Plates Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Number Plates Direct
Read Number Plates Direct Reviews
Very happy with the price And the product on arrival
Very good although it wasn’t made clear of the need for the paperwork that was required until I’d paid
Good value and delivered promptly
The number plates are lovely, there was a delay in getting back to me after I had emailed but with the current situation that is acceptable. Good service, good plates and good website easy to upload details etc. I would buy again from Number plates direct.
User friendly website. Quick delivery. Front board looks slightly greyish.
They are impossible to contact, didn’t send the items they took payment for and are not responding to my request for a refund. I know covid is causing an issue with response times but this is clearly bad customer service. I am now going to have to go through my bank to reclaim the money back for the good not delivered. Shameful!
Excellent service from start to finish.
Very good service and very quick delivery will use again
Had a few plates ordered always pleased with the service
Quick and efficient service with a great price
Very quick once uploaded documents as requested. Nice plates. Job done.
Great service & quick delivery, definitely buy your plates from these guys
Had an issue initially but then resolved promptly and efficiently. Happy to recommend
Didnt realise when ordered there would be writing on the bottom of the plates, was expecting blank along the bottom so slightly disappointed. Didnt show this writing on the proof when ordered. Quick delivery service
Liars, on the 14th I received an email that item has been posted, stamp on the parcel shows that it has been posted on the 18th 1st class. I order 2 number plates, only one arrived !!, on top of it it is bended in 3 different directions because someone stepped on it !!, impossible to ring them impossible to communicate !! I email them 3 times never ever received email back !!!
Clear and easy to use web site. Order arrived on time.
Excellent service.
Good service and prompt delivery
Finally got number plate. However no email to tell me to send documents and my order was on hold. This would have been a good idea. Also no mention of documents needed when I first ordered.
Absolutely hopeless, no updates and zero communication. Placed order, paid money, uploaded ID and DVLA documents and no sign of my order, have sent two unreplied emails. They provide a telephone number on their website which when dialled tells you they do not have a customer service line and enquiries should be made by email. I'm then invited to complete this survey when i haven't even had my oder. Shambles.
Number Plates Direct is rated 4.68 based on 1,119 reviews