Number Plates Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Number Plates Direct
Read Number Plates Direct Reviews
Arrived really quickly and they look great on my motor! Very happy.
Good quality, arrived promptly, will use again.
Ordered two plates before 1pm so that they would be made and sent same day, I used standard post as I wasn’t in a rush but pleasantly surprised that they arrived the following day.
Quick to answer any questions
Poor service and no option to phone them.
Ordered show plates K4L DJ but was sent K4 LDJ. I actually even put K4L DJ when putting reg number in but was still sent what i did not want.
ok but slow over a week
Excellent quality neat and classy ✅
compared with other sites I found the whole process an arse with having to provide supporting paperwork, if there had been a notice at the start of the procedure saying I need to provide supporting paperwork I would have gone else where that doesn't require it!
Still haven’t received my order after numerous emails with no response, and no phone number to contact, do not use. They take your money and don’t deliver
Love my new plates. They’re crisp and well produced, a proper product which will outlast the car I’m sure. Literally brilliant...
A great service throughout. Once I finally got all my documents to them (delays with dvla) the plates arrived a couple of days later and look great.
Great quality plates at a good price and fast delivery.
Thanks easy to purchase and good quality plates
Great quality plates at a very reasonable price.
very easy, very quick turnaround
Number Plates Direct made everything easy the did all the paperwork and even sent my new plates to my door
Excellent, prompt service at very reasonable prices.
Very professional and good service. All done.
I had never ordered number plates online before however it was a quick and easy process and once my documents were uploaded my plates were delivered very quickly! Good quality plates, would definitely recommend.
Number Plates Direct is rated 4.68 based on 1,119 reviews