Nuffield Health Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Nuffield Health
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Nuffield Health made you happy

"This used to be a Virgin Gym, at which I was a member for many years. I subsequently left to work abroad so had to cancel my membership. On return to Preston, it had changed to Nuffield Health but that, along with the colour scheme, was the only real difference. Staff remained extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly. When I walked in, I was greeted by familiar faces and welcomes which made me feel like I was coming home! And indeed, it is a home from home. Staff are helpful and freely give advice when asked and clearly want to help. The physio services are great along with the classes, catering, admin team and fitness instructors."
Are you Nuffield Health? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Nuffield Health is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews