Nuffield Health Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Nuffield Health
"Appt made and payment taken then week later when I call to say I've not received details for appt I'm told I'm not in the system and put on hold for 17 mins only to then be told repeatedly that the GP called in sick and company has been trying to contact me on both of my numbers which was rubbish.Receptionist was argumentative and ride and blatantly lying.Received a voicemail from her boss who obviously thought he had phoned her and was flapping asking if the client was ok and what had happened??!After 2 official complaints I heard nothing which I find incredible for a company like the Nuffield who are dealing with people's health!! Steer clear!!!"
"Member at Cottingley Gym No incentives for long serving members Too many special offers on for new members or Free Passes"
"This used to be a Virgin Gym, at which I was a member for many years. I subsequently left to work abroad so had to cancel my membership. On return to Preston, it had changed to Nuffield Health but that, along with the colour scheme, was the only real difference. Staff remained extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly. When I walked in, I was greeted by familiar faces and welcomes which made me feel like I was coming home! And indeed, it is a home from home. Staff are helpful and freely give advice when asked and clearly want to help. The physio services are great along with the classes, catering, admin team and fitness instructors."
Nuffield Health is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews