Nuffield Health Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Nuffield Health

How would you rate Nuffield Health?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Nuffield Health in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Member at Cottingley Gym No incentives for long serving members Too many special offers on for new members or Free Passes"
Robyn
"This used to be a Virgin Gym, at which I was a member for many years. I subsequently left to work abroad so had to cancel my membership. On return to Preston, it had changed to Nuffield Health but that, along with the colour scheme, was the only real difference. Staff remained extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly. When I walked in, I was greeted by familiar faces and welcomes which made me feel like I was coming home! And indeed, it is a home from home. Staff are helpful and freely give advice when asked and clearly want to help. The physio services are great along with the classes, catering, admin team and fitness instructors."
Nuffield Health is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews