Nudie Snacks Reviews

Read Nudie Snacks Reviews

admin@nudiesnacks.co.uk

22 Dunlop Road, Stewarton

Tell us how Nudie Snacks made you happy
I would recommend this box as it allows you to try a variety of healthy snacks and find the ones you like the most. My favourite snacks where the coconut chips and protein balls, the protein balls are really good for a pre workout snack.
These really are a guiltless healthy and super delicious snack - I even
top ri e with them and watch them with chicken.
Excellent products , very nutritious and what’s more very tasty indeed ... I’m thinking of starting a subscription they are that good 👍
We had the coconut which was a little bit too sweet for our taste and got sickly quite quickly. Nice in smaller quantity as a treat I guess or sprinkled maybe 1/8 of a small pack on eg icecream or in baking.
Like lentils. Not keen on bbq flavour ( but that’s personal).. Beans ok. Haven’t tried chickpeas yet
Great products, very tasty
Well....the purchase I made was sorted with the apology, I ordered a 12 pack of mixed coconut chips however sent me the wrong bundle with chickpeas ekkk. So I contacted them and sent me my actual order for free after the purchase so thanks?
Perfect snacks .
10/10
Good variety. Not everything to my taste but those I liked, I really liked.
Really tasty, enjoyable and good value for money
Loved it... good selection and I’d recommend these bad boys
Love nudie snacks! Who knew that healthy snacking could taste this good?
Nudie Snacks is rated 4.77 based on 53 reviews