Nucrete Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nucrete Online Reviews

About Nucrete Online:

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

S Hendley
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 4th February 2021
S Hendley
Paul
I am a person who never takes the time to write a review, however on this occasion I feel I need to document the simply amazing service recieved from Nucrete. As others have said when you compare price to others you think is this too good to be true? Well it's not! First dealt with these guys 7 years ago and again today. A company that you can trust and who are around for the long term. Keep up the great work, thanks Sharon!
Thank you for your lovely review Graeme,

Sharon
Very pleased with my new garage. Ordering process and removal of old garage very efficient. There was a problem erecting the new garage when it was found the wagon had been loaded with some incorrect fittings. But the garage was completed the following day and looks fine
Nucrete Online 4 star review on 20th June 2019
Thank you Malcolm for the lovely picture, glad to hear we had the issue rectified super quick.

Thank you again for choosing Nucrete.

Sharon
The garage was constructed in just a few hours and looks absolutely amazing.
Sharon was a wonderful help when it came to the final design and keeping me informed step by step.
The builders were very professional and polite and left the site extremely clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend Nucrete the whole experience was a pleasure. Thanks guys.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 18th June 2019
Thank you Maggie for the review and i wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
While searching on the Internet for a workshop for my son we came across Nucrete and thought they sounded too good to be true. However, after reading the reviews we decided to give them a go and we were not disappointed. Communication was excellent and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The installation team arrived on time and carried out the work to a high standard despite the rain. We are happy to recommend this company to all our friends and family. If it were possible we would have given 6 stars for excellent service and an excellent product.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 6th June 2019
Thank you for the great picture and glad you son loves his new building.

Sharon
I would highly recommend this company, Sharon Winson was very helpful guiding us through the whole procedure from start to finish. The erectors were very professional and done a great job.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 31st May 2019
Thank you for your review and picture of your new apex roof building.

May i thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the best for the future.

Kind Regardds

Sharon
Nucrete were fantastic from start to finish. Sharon was knowledgeable and patient (I asked a lot of questions!), but Sharon answered all quickly and clearly. When the two men arrived to fit the garage, they were polite and timely, not to mention efficient. The garage was erected in less than 3 hours and it looks functions perfectly. We would definitely recommend nucrete.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 22nd May 2019
Thank you Hannah for the lovely review and great photo.

Wishing you and Daniel all the best for the future.

Sharon
From start to finish the whole process was very straightforward. Sharon was very helpful throughout and the 2 men who constructed the garage were polite and efficient. Payment was very easy too. Without doubt I would recommend Nucrete to anyone . Many thanks for the experience. Stuart.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 9th May 2019
Thank you Stuart for the great review and picture of your new shed.

It looks fab!

Sharon
I'm seriously impressed with the quality of the Nucrete garage and the friendly, efficient service provided by all the staff we have dealt with from initial enquiry right through to installation. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nucrete to anybody wishing to purchase a prefabricated garage.
Thank you Chris for your order and review.

Sharon
Very easy to order and I was kept informed throughout the whole process from ordering to the actual delivery.
When the day came for delivery & erection it was raining but the erection team did not complain even thought the base for my shed was a considerable distance from the wagon and everything had to be carried.
Everybody was efficient polite & friendly especially the man who ate all the chocolate biscuits. Over the last 6 years I have had two garages and and one concrete shed from Nu -Crete and I do solely recommend them as being a good reliable company with an excellent product..
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd April 2019
Thank you Peter for ordering from us again, we do really appreciate the business.

Sharon
I am extremely happy with my sectional concrete workshop from Nucrete. The ordering process through to delivery was very smooth and simple. I was kept advised all along the way and the lads turned up on time as advised and completed the erection in 3 hours taking great care and it was amazing to watch the building go up. I cant fault the workmanship and assembly. As for Value For Money i can not envisage being able to have obtained a workshop of this quality by any other means. I look forward to many years of minimal maintenance and being able to enjoy my hobbies in my new "man cave".
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th April 2019
Thanks Paul for the photos and lovely review.

Sharon
Nucrete Online were fantastic throughout the whole process from order creation, delivery and build. Sharon was excellent in responding promptly to all of my queries including photos of previous builds. The two guys that erected the garage worked well as a team and were spot on with their positioning of the garage. I am delighted with the result.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th April 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th April 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th April 2019
Dear Bernard & Alison,

Thank you so much for the review and photos and i will miss our chats about the USA. You never know i may see you in Vegas!!!

Sharon
Fantastic customer service and very quick efficient build. We are so delighted with our new garage. It looks very professional and the neighbours all think it looks great too! Just the rest of the garden to get done now...
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 16th April 2019
Daniel & Kerry,

A big "Thank you" to your lovely dad too for recommending us and to you for the great photo and review.

Sharon
Choosing a new garage was so easy, thanks to Sharon.
Access to my site was difficult and meant extra work for the guys, but this was no problem at all and a solution was found quickly.
The team that erected the garage was very professional, and went through the details with me before they started erected the garage.
I can highly recommend Nucrete without hesitation.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd March 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd March 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd March 2019
Thanks Michael for the photos and lovely review.

Sharon
Excellent customer service with very friendly staff. Pleasure to do business with. Thank you.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th March 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th March 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th March 2019
Thank you for the great photos of your new building and the great comments.

Thanks again

Sharon
Excellent, friendly & prompt service provided by Sharon who was always available to help & answer any questions. Garage installed promptly. Pleased with the outcome & to date everything seems good. On this basis, I would recommend to anyone who was thinking of a new / replacement garage.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 14th March 2019
Thank you Andy for the great review and picture of your new garage.

Sharon
I’d just like to thank you for the recent garage you supplied and fitted for me, from the first phone calls to installation the process was simple and straightforward. Sharon was helpful and knowledgeable and the lads who came and fitted the garage friendly and approachable. I’d highly recommend Nucrete for anyone thinking of having a garage built. Thank you again.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th February 2019
Thank you Stuart for the review and picture!

Sharon
Good communication with company throughout. Guys showed up when they said they would, looks like a nice job. Makes a nice change these days
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 18th February 2019
Thank you Mark for the great photo and review.

Sharon
Everything from ordering to the actual construction was handled very professionally and I am delighted with the result. Sharon was a delight to do business with and was very helpful with my numerous queries. The chaps that carried out the construction took care and time to ensure that the placement was exactly where I was happy with before proceeding with the work.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 13th February 2019
Thank you Grant for your lovely review and pictures of your new building.

I thank you again and wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
Our position for the shed was quite unusual, as all our ground is now behind a substantial sea defence wall, meaning that all of the panels would have to be passed over the wall. Initially this was a problem, however Nucrete installation team took the trouble to visit the moorings whilst completing another installation, and a solution to resolve our somewhat unusual access was achieved.
The installation team were very professional, fortunately the lorry was able to get alongside the wall, and the panels easily moved across, and down onto the base. The shed was erected very quickly, positioned precisely where we wanted it to be.
We consider the storage shed to be good value, good quality, and Nucrete both friendly and professional.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 31st January 2019
Thank you Alan for the lovely review and picture.

I wish you and all the Boat club members all the best for the future.

Sharon
I wanted to get my Car in the garage. My existing garage was too small and not sufficiently in line with my narrow driveway to allow access.

I used Nucrete many years ago and remembered them to be very helpful, so I looked them up again. After putting in an initial email enquiry, I spoke to Sharon, who talked me through the possibilities. She was able to put me in touch with a builder (Andy Tottie) who took the old garage away and did all the necessary preparatory work. i.e removing a garden wall and making a larger base to facilitate the new garage. He seemed to have it all sorted very quickly.

Nucrete installers then installed the garage to my requirements. This involved siting the garage right over to one side in the line of the now removed wall and fitting a garage door as far offset to one side as possible. Now that the garage has been carefully situated I can now get my car in the garage, with some space for other things to be stored as well. I didn't get their names, but the 2 guys did an excellent - it was erected and ready to go within the morning on install day

Other sectional garage installers are happy to do straightforward installs and leave the rest for you to sort. Nucrete are happy to give as much or little help as you need and to adapt to any unusual circumstances you may have.

Would happily use them again and would definitely recommend them to anyone
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review and for submitting a photo - have to say that the Georgian style side door looks great!

I thank you for your patience in allowing me to co-ordinate the services of Andy and ourselves and i wish you all the best for the future.

Enjoy your new garage!