Nucrete Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nucrete Online Reviews

About Nucrete Online:

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

Nucrete Online 5 star review on 5th December 2020
Paul
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 5th December 2020
Paul
From start to finish, Nucrete have been so professional, I can highly recommend using them for your new Garage. Sharon has been very helpful too, and always answered any questions I had by phone or email very promptly. Dan and Colin who installed my Garage did a fantastic job and were very helpful. I am very pleased with the finished product!! I love my new garage.. Thanks very much again!
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 19th August 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 19th August 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 19th August 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 19th August 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 19th August 2019
Southend Council gave me NuCrete's contact details. I found the service to be quick and straightforward. The work was carried out as requested, when requested and on budget.
I would recommend Nucrete to anyone who requires a long lasting, solid shed. The whole process from start to finish ran smoothly, from my first contact with Sharon in sales to the delivery and installation team everyone was professional and a pleasure to deal with. I have no hesitation in giving them five stars for the quality of the shed and all round good service.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 10th July 2019
Started with sound advice on selecting the right product and size and finished with exactly what I wanted. No dramas, no fuss installed by two helpful and professional installers in about two and a half hours. With no mess left behind. Would we recommend Nucrete? My daughter already has.
I am a person who never takes the time to write a review, however on this occasion I feel I need to document the simply amazing service recieved from Nucrete. As others have said when you compare price to others you think is this too good to be true? Well it's not! First dealt with these guys 7 years ago and again today. A company that you can trust and who are around for the long term. Keep up the great work, thanks Sharon!
Thank you for your lovely review Graeme, Wishing you all the best for the future. Kind Regards Sharon
Very pleased with my new garage. Ordering process and removal of old garage very efficient. There was a problem erecting the new garage when it was found the wagon had been loaded with some incorrect fittings. But the garage was completed the following day and looks fine
Nucrete Online 4 star review on 20th June 2019
Thank you Malcolm for the lovely picture, glad to hear we had the issue rectified super quick. Thank you again for choosing Nucrete. Kind Regards Sharon
The garage was constructed in just a few hours and looks absolutely amazing. Sharon was a wonderful help when it came to the final design and keeping me informed step by step. The builders were very professional and polite and left the site extremely clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend Nucrete the whole experience was a pleasure. Thanks guys.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 18th June 2019
Thank you Maggie for the review and i wish you all the best for the future. Kind Regards Sharon
While searching on the Internet for a workshop for my son we came across Nucrete and thought they sounded too good to be true. However, after reading the reviews we decided to give them a go and we were not disappointed. Communication was excellent and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The installation team arrived on time and carried out the work to a high standard despite the rain. We are happy to recommend this company to all our friends and family. If it were possible we would have given 6 stars for excellent service and an excellent product.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 6th June 2019
Thank you for the great picture and glad you son loves his new building. Wishing you all the best for the future. Kind Regards Sharon
I would highly recommend this company, Sharon Winson was very helpful guiding us through the whole procedure from start to finish. The erectors were very professional and done a great job.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 31st May 2019
Thank you for your review and picture of your new apex roof building. May i thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the best for the future. Kind Regardds Sharon
Nucrete were fantastic from start to finish. Sharon was knowledgeable and patient (I asked a lot of questions!), but Sharon answered all quickly and clearly. When the two men arrived to fit the garage, they were polite and timely, not to mention efficient. The garage was erected in less than 3 hours and it looks functions perfectly. We would definitely recommend nucrete.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 22nd May 2019
Thank you Hannah for the lovely review and great photo. Wishing you and Daniel all the best for the future. Regards Sharon
From start to finish the whole process was very straightforward. Sharon was very helpful throughout and the 2 men who constructed the garage were polite and efficient. Payment was very easy too. Without doubt I would recommend Nucrete to anyone . Many thanks for the experience. Stuart.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 9th May 2019
Thank you Stuart for the great review and picture of your new shed. It looks fab! Wishing you all the best for the future. Regards Sharon
I'm seriously impressed with the quality of the Nucrete garage and the friendly, efficient service provided by all the staff we have dealt with from initial enquiry right through to installation. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nucrete to anybody wishing to purchase a prefabricated garage.
Thank you Chris for your order and review. Wishing you all the best. Kind Regards Sharon
Very easy to order and I was kept informed throughout the whole process from ordering to the actual delivery. When the day came for delivery & erection it was raining but the erection team did not complain even thought the base for my shed was a considerable distance from the wagon and everything had to be carried. Everybody was efficient polite & friendly especially the man who ate all the chocolate biscuits. Over the last 6 years I have had two garages and and one concrete shed from Nu -Crete and I do solely recommend them as being a good reliable company with an excellent product..
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd April 2019
Thank you Peter for ordering from us again, we do really appreciate the business. Wishing you all the best. Kind Regards Sharon
I am extremely happy with my sectional concrete workshop from Nucrete. The ordering process through to delivery was very smooth and simple. I was kept advised all along the way and the lads turned up on time as advised and completed the erection in 3 hours taking great care and it was amazing to watch the building go up. I cant fault the workmanship and assembly. As for Value For Money i can not envisage being able to have obtained a workshop of this quality by any other means. I look forward to many years of minimal maintenance and being able to enjoy my hobbies in my new "man cave".
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th April 2019
Thanks Paul for the photos and lovely review. I thank you for choosing Nucrete and wish you all the best for the future. Kind Regards Sharon
Nucrete Online were fantastic throughout the whole process from order creation, delivery and build. Sharon was excellent in responding promptly to all of my queries including photos of previous builds. The two guys that erected the garage worked well as a team and were spot on with their positioning of the garage. I am delighted with the result.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th April 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th April 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th April 2019
Dear Bernard & Alison, Thank you so much for the review and photos and i will miss our chats about the USA. You never know i may see you in Vegas!!! I thank you for choosing Nucrete and wish you all the best for the future. Kind Regards Sharon
Fantastic customer service and very quick efficient build. We are so delighted with our new garage. It looks very professional and the neighbours all think it looks great too! Just the rest of the garden to get done now...
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 16th April 2019
Daniel & Kerry, A big "Thank you" to your lovely dad too for recommending us and to you for the great photo and review. I thank you for choosing Nucrete and wish you all the best for the future. Kind Regards Sharon
Choosing a new garage was so easy, thanks to Sharon. Access to my site was difficult and meant extra work for the guys, but this was no problem at all and a solution was found quickly. The team that erected the garage was very professional, and went through the details with me before they started erected the garage. I can highly recommend Nucrete without hesitation.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd March 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd March 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd March 2019
Thanks Michael for the photos and lovely review. I thank you for choosing Nucrete and wish you all the best for the future. Kind Regards Sharon
Excellent customer service with very friendly staff. Pleasure to do business with. Thank you.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th March 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th March 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th March 2019
Thank you for the great photos of your new building and the great comments. I thank you for choosing Nucrete and wish you all the best for the future. Thanks again Sharon
Excellent, friendly & prompt service provided by Sharon who was always available to help & answer any questions. Garage installed promptly. Pleased with the outcome & to date everything seems good. On this basis, I would recommend to anyone who was thinking of a new / replacement garage.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 14th March 2019
Thank you Andy for the great review and picture of your new garage. Wishing you all the best for the future. Regards Sharon
I’d just like to thank you for the recent garage you supplied and fitted for me, from the first phone calls to installation the process was simple and straightforward. Sharon was helpful and knowledgeable and the lads who came and fitted the garage friendly and approachable. I’d highly recommend Nucrete for anyone thinking of having a garage built. Thank you again.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th February 2019
Thank you Stuart for the review and picture! Wishing you all the best. Regards Sharon
Nucrete Online is rated 4.96 based on 364 reviews