Nucrete Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nucrete Online Reviews

About Nucrete Online:

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

S Hendley
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 4th February 2021
S Hendley
Paul
Excellent garage, great workmanship, highly recommended.
Really pleased with my new garage. Service, quality, value and looks all very good. Staff were very helpful both in the office and on site.
Would 100% recommend Nucrete.
Just want to say thank you to Sharon in the office and the erectors Andrew and Stephen for a great garage and great service would highly recommend Nucrete to all my friends Sid Morris Bolton
Great service from start to finish. Garage is perfect. Sharon couldn’t of been more helpful!
Hello Sharon.

I just want to say thank you for all your help getting me my garage. I also want to extend my thanks to your workmen who were both friendly and professional.

I am very impressed with everything and how its turned out.

Thanks again

Edwin
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th July 2020
Very good service..100% reccomended
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the garage and what excellent service you provided.
The garage is perfect. the two operatives were absolutely marvellous, so efficient and helpful.
Many thanks.

Anne Vernon
Hi Sharon,

Thanks for the customer care pack.

I have to tell you how pleased and delighted I am with my new garage. It is so refreshing to do business with a company who's aim is to put the customer first which Nucrete have certainly done in my case. Everything I was concerned about was delt with in a very professional and friendly manner right from the initial enquiry to the final garage assembly. I will definitely recommend your company to all my friends and family if they should need your services.

Once again thanks for all your help and making my project go like clockwork.

Best regards

Peter Robinson
Leeds
We have now had 2 sectional buildings from nucrete. The first one is still looking like new after nearly 5 years so we decide to have a 2nd one from them to replace rotting wooden shed. As before the transition was a pleasure from start to finish. Being kept upto date throughout the covid lockdown and the team being polite and professional until completion. Thank you
From the moment i first contacted them until the garage was built i received firts class service. Sharon in the office was great very knowledgeable, very helpful and professional. The fitters arrived spot on time and worked very hard until the job was done. Im very pleased with the garage. Nucrete isa first class company.
I'm very happy with my new Nucrete shed. It's everything I hoped for. Sharon was very helpful and guided me through the process. It was delivered and errected on time and efficiently. What more could I ask for?
After a lot of researching and speaking to various companies (some of which had very unfavourable reviews) I came across Nucrete. After speaking to Sharon, who was more than helpful, it was clear this was the company for me. Sharon explained everything in detail and while I was fully aware of my requirements, she took me through the various options and "pros and cons" of certain features and sizes. It was very refreshing to speak to somebody who clearly understood not only the product, but what customers needed to know or should at least be thinking about - it wasn't just about selling. It took no time for me to proceed with paying a deposit, Sharon confirmed things and the whole process was easy enough. I got a delivery/installation date, the guys turned up on time, erected the garage in just over 5hrs, tidied up after themselves, left the site in a clean tidy state and explained the various things I needed to know about the garage and answered the few questions I had. I cannot recommend them enough, I am extremely pleased with the garage and the service from start to finish has been first class, which in all frankness is not that common anymore unfortunately, so keep up the great work.
I realised that due to the Covid19 lockdown situation it wasn't going to be easy finding someone to supply and erect a sectional concrete garage, but after looking locally with no success I decided to shop further afield and found Nucrete.
Sharon and her team could not have been more helpful, cheerful and above all communicative in these most difficult of times.
Great service, superb value for money and a first class product.
They could not have done more!
Thankyou.
Very good quality garage at a very good price, erected by two professionals in two hours. Sales team were friendly and helpful. Overall, a very good experience. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Nucrete.
Sharon Winson is brilliant and such a wonderful asset to Nucrete. She was efficient with emails, super understanding of some person circumstances during covid and delivered on her promises. You can buy a garage from anywhere but it’s rare to find such great service. I would recommend Nucrete to anyone and I’ll be using them in the future for my customers projects.

Thank you Sharon!
Just a note to say a massive thank you to you and your team for supplying and building my garage today. I can't tell you how pleased with it I am and finally being able to get a little more organised. The two guys that came to do the job were exemplary and a real credit to your company. The bacon sandwiches and honey flapjack went down a treat with them. I like to keep the workers happy!

Thank you for your professionalism and putting up with my erratic timescale. We got there in the end. It's better than I imagined.

Best wishes to you and the company for continued success.

Mark.

PS The time on the camera is an hour fast and the lads arrived exactly when they said they would at 8am.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Excellent from start to finish ,from quotation to installation.
Sharon provided the quotation and provided support with any issues that arose,nothing was too much trouble.

The shed is great,the installation team superb,the price great,the delivery on time,what more can I say.
Well done Nucrete.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 22nd May 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Thank you Mark from Romiley for the wonderful review.

I will miss our chats and hope your house renovation goes really well.

Wishing you all the best in your new home.

Sharon
Exceptional service from start to finish taking into account Covid 19 this company could not be faulted from ordering through Sharon who kept us informed on the progress of our order and delivery to the fitting team Andrew & James. Nothing was too much trouble they just got on doing a professional job. We are highly satisfied with the end result and would highly recommend both the product and the service we received. Many thanks Nucrete!!!
Thank you Daryl for your lovely review and great to hear your shed was delivered and installed quickly too.

Wishing you all the best.

Sharon
I would like to say a massive thank you to Sharon on the sales team and the installation team. They have done a fantastic job of the concrete shed we ordered. The communication was great, the price was brilliant and I can safe they all went above and beyond to help.
We ordered this shed for the school grounds for storage for High Lane Primary School PTFA

Another great review and another recommendation.

Thanks again.

Sharon
I looked at other garage builders and I’m glad i went with nucrete they have done a first class job from start to finish they kept me well informed I would highly recommend them to anyone who’s thinking about getting a concrete garage
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 15th February 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 15th February 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 15th February 2020
Thank you James for the great review and great photos.

Thanks for your patience when i was on holiday and understanding that my emails may be delayed whilst i was on holiday, Although we turned this around in record time.

All the best