Nucrete Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nucrete Online Reviews

About Nucrete Online:

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

Nucrete Online 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Mr Clark
More Photos & Videos
Very easy to order and I was kept informed throughout the whole process from ordering to the actual delivery.
When the day came for delivery & erection it was raining but the erection team did not complain even thought the base for my shed was a considerable distance from the wagon and everything had to be carried.
Everybody was efficient polite & friendly especially the man who ate all the chocolate biscuits. Over the last 6 years I have had two garages and and one concrete shed from Nu -Crete and I do solely recommend them as being a good reliable company with an excellent product..
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd April 2019
Thank you Peter for ordering from us again, we do really appreciate the business.

Sharon
I am extremely happy with my sectional concrete workshop from Nucrete. The ordering process through to delivery was very smooth and simple. I was kept advised all along the way and the lads turned up on time as advised and completed the erection in 3 hours taking great care and it was amazing to watch the building go up. I cant fault the workmanship and assembly. As for Value For Money i can not envisage being able to have obtained a workshop of this quality by any other means. I look forward to many years of minimal maintenance and being able to enjoy my hobbies in my new "man cave".
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th April 2019
Thanks Paul for the photos and lovely review.

Sharon
Nucrete Online were fantastic throughout the whole process from order creation, delivery and build. Sharon was excellent in responding promptly to all of my queries including photos of previous builds. The two guys that erected the garage worked well as a team and were spot on with their positioning of the garage. I am delighted with the result.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th April 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th April 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th April 2019
Dear Bernard & Alison,

Thank you so much for the review and photos and i will miss our chats about the USA. You never know i may see you in Vegas!!!

Sharon
Fantastic customer service and very quick efficient build. We are so delighted with our new garage. It looks very professional and the neighbours all think it looks great too! Just the rest of the garden to get done now...
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 16th April 2019
Daniel & Kerry,

A big "Thank you" to your lovely dad too for recommending us and to you for the great photo and review.

Sharon
Choosing a new garage was so easy, thanks to Sharon.
Access to my site was difficult and meant extra work for the guys, but this was no problem at all and a solution was found quickly.
The team that erected the garage was very professional, and went through the details with me before they started erected the garage.
I can highly recommend Nucrete without hesitation.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd March 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd March 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd March 2019
Thanks Michael for the photos and lovely review.

Sharon
Excellent customer service with very friendly staff. Pleasure to do business with. Thank you.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th March 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th March 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th March 2019
Thank you for the great photos of your new building and the great comments.

Thanks again

Sharon
Excellent, friendly & prompt service provided by Sharon who was always available to help & answer any questions. Garage installed promptly. Pleased with the outcome & to date everything seems good. On this basis, I would recommend to anyone who was thinking of a new / replacement garage.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 14th March 2019
Thank you Andy for the great review and picture of your new garage.

Sharon
I’d just like to thank you for the recent garage you supplied and fitted for me, from the first phone calls to installation the process was simple and straightforward. Sharon was helpful and knowledgeable and the lads who came and fitted the garage friendly and approachable. I’d highly recommend Nucrete for anyone thinking of having a garage built. Thank you again.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th February 2019
Thank you Stuart for the review and picture!

Sharon
Good communication with company throughout. Guys showed up when they said they would, looks like a nice job. Makes a nice change these days
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 18th February 2019
Thank you Mark for the great photo and review.

Sharon
Everything from ordering to the actual construction was handled very professionally and I am delighted with the result. Sharon was a delight to do business with and was very helpful with my numerous queries. The chaps that carried out the construction took care and time to ensure that the placement was exactly where I was happy with before proceeding with the work.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 13th February 2019
Thank you Grant for your lovely review and pictures of your new building.

I thank you again and wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
Our position for the shed was quite unusual, as all our ground is now behind a substantial sea defence wall, meaning that all of the panels would have to be passed over the wall. Initially this was a problem, however Nucrete installation team took the trouble to visit the moorings whilst completing another installation, and a solution to resolve our somewhat unusual access was achieved.
The installation team were very professional, fortunately the lorry was able to get alongside the wall, and the panels easily moved across, and down onto the base. The shed was erected very quickly, positioned precisely where we wanted it to be.
We consider the storage shed to be good value, good quality, and Nucrete both friendly and professional.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 31st January 2019
Thank you Alan for the lovely review and picture.

I wish you and all the Boat club members all the best for the future.

Sharon
I wanted to get my Car in the garage. My existing garage was too small and not sufficiently in line with my narrow driveway to allow access.

I used Nucrete many years ago and remembered them to be very helpful, so I looked them up again. After putting in an initial email enquiry, I spoke to Sharon, who talked me through the possibilities. She was able to put me in touch with a builder (Andy Tottie) who took the old garage away and did all the necessary preparatory work. i.e removing a garden wall and making a larger base to facilitate the new garage. He seemed to have it all sorted very quickly.

Nucrete installers then installed the garage to my requirements. This involved siting the garage right over to one side in the line of the now removed wall and fitting a garage door as far offset to one side as possible. Now that the garage has been carefully situated I can now get my car in the garage, with some space for other things to be stored as well. I didn't get their names, but the 2 guys did an excellent - it was erected and ready to go within the morning on install day

Other sectional garage installers are happy to do straightforward installs and leave the rest for you to sort. Nucrete are happy to give as much or little help as you need and to adapt to any unusual circumstances you may have.

Would happily use them again and would definitely recommend them to anyone
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review and for submitting a photo - have to say that the Georgian style side door looks great!

I thank you for your patience in allowing me to co-ordinate the services of Andy and ourselves and i wish you all the best for the future.

Enjoy your new garage!

Sharon
Our shed was erected quickly and efficiently by Nucrete's 2 very helpful and competent tradesmen. Since then we've had the usual " 4 seasons" weather, normal for this time of year this far North, but the inside has remained damp roof and dry. Result 2 very satisfied customers. Thank you.
Ann & Dave Deacon.
Thank you Ann and David for your comments.

May i wish you all the best for the future and hope the weather in Forres isn't too bad.

Take care

Sharon
Fantastic service! Their price was the best around and their service was brilliant. They brought forward my installation date as my base was ready early. They called a week prior to delivery to confirm everything. They arrived on time on the day they said and installed my garage in no time. The garage looks brilliant and I will definitely recommend them. A*
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 21st January 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 21st January 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 21st January 2019
Hi Chris.

Thank you for your lovely review and the great photos.

May i thank you for your review and i wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
We wanted a shed that was future proof in terms of maintenance and found Nucrete. They were cheaper than rival suppliers for the same thing and their sevice was first class. Sharon ensured everything went off smoothly and the men who came to erect the shed were pleasant and helpful.
Thank you for your lovely review and comments.

Sharon
I couldn't be happier with my garage from Nucrete. Great from start to finish. I had quite a few questions before buying, and Sharon answered every one of them straight away.
I would definitely recommend them. Plus, an absolute bargain for the garage I got.
I wish all companies were as easy to deal with as these.
Thank you Sean for your great review.

Hope your sloping roof building looks great and may i thank you again for choosing Nucrete.

Sharon
Sharon at Nucrete was most helpful. Everything happened just as they said it would. Very efficient and the garage looks great. Cannot praise them enough for professional and well executed job.
Thank you Julie for your lovely words.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
From start to finish, our experience with Nucrete has been excellent. Beginning with advising on building design, what we probably can and cannot get away with in a conservation area and helping ensure our planning application was well received by the local council to their oh so helpful flexibility on delivery dates and the professional gents who turned up one day to erect the building; Nucrete have been an absolute joy to deal with.
Thank you so much Wendy for the review and your kind words.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
I just wanted to say how lovely Colin and Andrew were and that they built the garage really quickly. The garage is well built, sturdy and the door opens really smoothly. I am really happy with the garage and the company as a whole too. The price was amazing and I am going to really enjoy using the garage. I will be recommending Nucrete to everyone I know. Thank you for a great garage and great service. Five stars for you all.
Thank you for your kind words- i have passed the comments to the team.

Sharon
Having looked at quite a few companies it became clear that Nucrete were the standout company for quality and price. I was not disappointed from my first infraction with Sharon through to the installation the whole process was seamless and the end result just what I was after.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 10th December 2018
Thank you Andy for the review and great picture of the rear of your new building.

It was my pleasure to of been of assistance to you.

Nucrete Online is rated 4.96 based on 312 reviews