Nucrete Concrete Garages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Concrete Garages
Read Nucrete Concrete Garages Reviews

About Nucrete Concrete Garages:

We are the Best Nucrete Concrete Garages Builders with the wide range of garage construction designs. Our concrete garages are very well known as prefab concrete garages with a 10 years minimum warranty period. We construct Concrete Garages with the best and not compromising quality. Also, we customize the designs according to the customer requirement as “CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR MOTTO”..

ncggarages@gmail.com

Glyde House
Glydegate
Bradford
BD5 0BQ

Tell us how Nucrete Concrete Garages made you happy
Thanks to Pauline in the office and then the fitters , love our new garage
Firstly put my garage in the wrong place. I've now had my garage just 17 months approx theres condensation dripping off of the garage ceiling even though it has the anti condensation. The side facial is going mouldy where it's been joined. Everytime it rains you can see the water penetrating the concrete panels and look damp. My garage door is awkward to open as its moved or catching on the framework. I've been in touch and sent photos, just to be told I have to call after sales when they already have my emails and photos but yet they haven't been in touch to rectify anything. Disgusting !!!
New garage build, very happy
Nucrete Concrete Garages is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews