Nucrete Concrete Garages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Concrete Garages
Read Nucrete Concrete Garages Reviews

About Nucrete Concrete Garages:

We are the Best Nucrete Concrete Garages Builders with the wide range of garage construction designs. Our concrete garages are very well known as prefab concrete garages with a 10 years minimum warranty period. We construct Concrete Garages with the best and not compromising quality. Also, we customize the designs according to the customer requirement as “CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR MOTTO”..

ncggarages@gmail.com

Glyde House
Glydegate
Bradford
BD5 0BQ

Tell us how Nucrete Concrete Garages made you happy
Absolutely first-class service with some serious savings to be made, I cannot speak highly enough of these guys! From placing the order through to delivery, I was kept well informed with excellent communication. No stress, no negatives I’ll be recommending nucrete concrete garages to all my family and friends from now on.
I would like to say a massive thank you to Sharon on the sales team and the installation team. They have done a fantastic job of the concrete shed we ordered. The communication was great, the price was brilliant and I can safe they all went above and beyond to help. We ordered this shed for the school grounds for storage for High Lane Primary School PTFA
As always excellent service & quality garage at excellent prices. Would not buy a new garage from anywhere else
Excellent price, garage delivered on time, really happy
Excellent price, garage delivered on time, really happy
great service - the garage I ordered had to be bespoke made, but the company phoned and always kept in touch with timescales
ordering process straightforward. Payment process simple. Correct goods arrived in a timely fashion. What more can you ask for?
Excellent service with good prices
Spot on with products, price, and delivery, and keeps you updated from dispatch to delivery..... That's why it's 5 star all the way
Good product range competitive price prompt delivery- all good.
Competent, knowledgeable service from the initial discussion, through the survey and installation. Very pleased with the result and for the care and attention all the staff showed
Quick, fast & new garage in one day great
Thanks to Pauline in the office and then the fitters , love our new garage
Firstly put my garage in the wrong place. I've now had my garage just 17 months approx theres condensation dripping off of the garage ceiling even though it has the anti condensation. The side facial is going mouldy where it's been joined. Everytime it rains you can see the water penetrating the concrete panels and look damp. My garage door is awkward to open as its moved or catching on the framework. I've been in touch and sent photos, just to be told I have to call after sales when they already have my emails and photos but yet they haven't been in touch to rectify anything. Disgusting !!!
New garage build, very happy
Nucrete Concrete Garages is rated 4.73 based on 15 reviews