NU Currencies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NU Currencies

About NU Currencies: NU Currencies is a UK focused Foreign Currency Exchange company specialising in international payments and delivering Bank-beating exchange rates. We assist well over 2,000 companies with their treasury needs and are growing every day!

rate@nucurrencies.com

38-40 Bell Street

Tell us how NU Currencies made you happy

"Always a very quick and efficient service"
"Great team, speedy service and good people. Fantastic rates and very easy to use. Andy Thomas was excellent in helping me through the various processes. Always on hand with very quick responses. Can't recommend this company enough."
"This is by far the best currency exchange service I have ever dealt with. The rates they offer are highly competitive and the staff as efficient and hard working as they are charming. What is so important is that nothing is taken for granted. Their compliance and security measures are thorough, their terms and conditions transparent, and they are very careful to ensure you understand what it is you are undertaking when you purchase currency through them. I would recommend NU Currencies to anyone - and I don't know any of them from Adam."
"Fantastic - everything done at the speed of light. Always get the best transfer rate."
"Always given reliable and excellent advice. Would highly recommend this company."
"Transaction done in an hour"
"10 / 10 as normal"
"A lovely friendly efficient company. The guys go the extra mile to please their customers. I would highly recommend them."
"We have been using NU Currencies for many years now, we find them very professional, helpful and friendly, their system is very secure and their rates are very competitive, I have absolutely no problem in recommending them."
"NU Currencies is always excellent at providing timely updates when i have to transfer money. Their rates are very competitive and the transfer system is always quick and accurate. I have been using them for over 4 years with no problems at all! I have already recommended Grant and his team to a number of my friends and would do so again to anyone looking for a quality FX provider."
"Fantastic! I've only made three small payments so far (2 x 200 Euros & 1 x $300) and have already saved over £70 compared to NatWest bank. The website is really easy to use and the transactions are rapid"
"very polite and fast with the rates and payments. Used this company for quite a few years."
"efficient and professional"
"They always answer the telephone immediately. Always provide a friendly helpful service and their daily reports are very interesting. Excellent customer handling skills."
"Instantly responsive, absolutely reliable, great value and service."
"The NU team are always friendly, helpful and responsive making our currency transactions simple, easy and cost effective. Very happy to recommend them."
"We have dealt with N U Currencies for a number of years and have always found them to be extremely efficient and reliable. The staff are always friendly and helpful and we have total confidence that they strive to give our company the best service possible."
"Quite simply a remarkable, friendly, cost effective and highly efficient service."
"Our representative Grant Martin was extremely helpful and made what could have been ,for us ,a stressless transfer of our money from Spain. Thank you and we will recommend NU Currencies to our ex pat friends in Spain and France. Patricia and Graham Bromwich"
NU Currencies is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews