NU Currencies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NU Currencies

About NU Currencies: NU Currencies is a UK focused Foreign Currency Exchange company specialising in international payments and delivering Bank-beating exchange rates. We assist well over 2,000 companies with their treasury needs and are growing every day!

rate@nucurrencies.com

38-40 Bell Street

Tell us how NU Currencies made you happy

"Andy at NU Currencies has been outstanding. Issues with my bank in Spain meant that my outbound payment was delayed by two weeks but Andy was patient and supportive. I got a fantastic rate and payment was made in record time. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services."
"I cannot fault the service provided by the NU team. Remy has proved a wonderful interface, very efficient, pro active in really helping on several tricky transactions, but above all a really nice guy to deal with. A huge asset to the management, and I hope they appreciate it!!"
"Recently transferred Euros from Spain to GBP in UK. Compared two brokers and Natwest - NU gave the best rate. Great service from Andy Thomas and Team. Transfer went smoothly and exactly as they said it would in terms of timing and being kept informed."
"Outstanding customer service from start to finish. I was informed about every step and kept in the loop of what was happening. Great team, everyone I had contact with was professional and client-focused. Much better rates than any bank would offer, even better than other providers and the big difference that you feel that your money is in safe hands. Would highly recommend to anyone."
"Having used NU Currencies for a recent money transfer, i cannot thank them enough for their efficient service. Andy Thomas and the team provided me with a swift and hassle free transaction and i fully intend to use them for any other money transfers in the future."
"Andrew Thomas, and the team have provided my company with an excellent, efficient and friendly service, so much so that it would take a lot for me to even consider offering my custom to any other service provider. Thank you"
"Fantastic service by this company, super efficient and quick ( within minutes) and makes the whole process of paying our international supplies effortless, which in turn ensures our business cash flow to our partners flows easily. Highly Recommend ..."
"This organization is great. They are quick, efficient and helpful. The spread is low. I have tried many similar brokers and these are by far the best."
"I have been using NU Currencies and for many years and my point of contact has been Remy who has always provides a quick, professional and friendly service."
"Have used NU since 2013 - they have always fast, attentive and resolve all situations - what more would you want. EXCELLENT."
"Excellent service. Always receive a quick and uncomplicated response when I call. Our account manager Remy is always helpful and friendly. This is the fourth time we have used NU Currencies and we would not go anywhere else. Thank you."
"Excellent service, very efficient, helpful and informative."
"Excellent service, James my account manager goes above and beyond what is excepted. I recommend this company. Very happy with the service."
"Very efficient, friendly service"
"great customer service, excellent rates, thoroughly excellent company to deal with - thanks :)"
"Really happy with the service and ease of use. I have dealt with NU now several times and it is extremely fast and efficient. Love having no extra charges for either myself or the receiver and the rate has been much better than the bank. Would highly recommend."
"Fantastic service, helpful, friendly, easy to use."
"Great Rates. Swift. Excellent service. Easy to use. I wouldn't go anywhere else"
"Professional, personal and friendly service provided by James, Danielle and the rest of the team @ NU. Competitive Rates and prompt payments to our suppliers."
"Personal friendly service from Remy, Danielle and the team. Rates are also competitive"
NU Currencies is rated 5.00 based on 87 reviews