NU Currencies Reviews

rate@nucurrencies.com

38-40 Bell Street

Tell us how NU Currencies made you happy
First class service
Great service from start to finish, this is my first time moving a large amount of money so I was nervous and had lots of questions. All my questions were answered clearly and in a straightforward way. My contact Remy was great and took the time to understand my needs and discuss options with me. I would recommend this company to others.
Remy at Nu Currencies was very helpful over the phone explaining exactly about each transaction and answering any questions and queries throughout the process. I didn't come across any problems, it was all very straightforward.
Transferred both company and private funds at a time of 'uncertainty' over Brexit and the UKP and was provided forward estimates, daily updates and proper analysis to allow a balanced decision. At no time was 'the deal' put ahead of good decision making. The outcome was an improved and beneficial exchange rate which reduced the risk that was evident in the market.
James and the rest of his team were very helpful in all they did for me, they were 100% Professional every time I got in touch with them and nothing was too much for them to help. Being new to this line of Business they talked me through every question I asked and the speed at which transaction took place was 1st class. I will certainly recommend N U Currencies to people I know. Kim
This is a brilliant company to deal with, really easy, helpful and friendly. Makes spending money a pleasure! Well done.
NU Currencies were very thoughtful right from the start. They have been very informative and assuring. Once our first transaction took place, which was very swift, they continued to make sure we felt safe and had a good transaction and most importantly saved money with a great exchange rate.
NU Currencies are fantastic from start to finish, I've been using them for a while now to transfer sterling into Thai Baht. They always communicate quickly and clearly and they do exactly what they say they will do. The NUFX portal is superb, it makes the whole process so quick and easy. I absolutely would not hesitate to recommend NU Currencies to my friends and family.
Andy at NU Currencies has been outstanding. Issues with my bank in Spain meant that my outbound payment was delayed by two weeks but Andy was patient and supportive. I got a fantastic rate and payment was made in record time. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services.
I cannot fault the service provided by the NU team. Remy has proved a wonderful interface, very efficient, pro active in really helping on several tricky transactions, but above all a really nice guy to deal with. A huge asset to the management, and I hope they appreciate it!!
Recently transferred Euros from Spain to GBP in UK. Compared two brokers and Natwest - NU gave the best rate. Great service from Andy Thomas and Team. Transfer went smoothly and exactly as they said it would in terms of timing and being kept informed.
Outstanding customer service from start to finish. I was informed about every step and kept in the loop of what was happening. Great team, everyone I had contact with was professional and client-focused. Much better rates than any bank would offer, even better than other providers and the big difference that you feel that your money is in safe hands. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Having used NU Currencies for a recent money transfer, i cannot thank them enough for their efficient service. Andy Thomas and the team provided me with a swift and hassle free transaction and i fully intend to use them for any other money transfers in the future.
Andrew Thomas, and the team have provided my company with an excellent, efficient and friendly service, so much so that it would take a lot for me to even consider offering my custom to any other service provider. Thank you
Fantastic service by this company, super efficient and quick ( within minutes) and makes the whole process of paying our international supplies effortless, which in turn ensures our business cash flow to our partners flows easily. Highly Recommend ...
This organization is great. They are quick, efficient and helpful. The spread is low. I have tried many similar brokers and these are by far the best.
I have been using NU Currencies and for many years and my point of contact has been Remy who has always provides a quick, professional and friendly service.
Have used NU since 2013 - they have always fast, attentive and resolve all situations - what more would you want. EXCELLENT.
Excellent service. Always receive a quick and uncomplicated response when I call. Our account manager Remy is always helpful and friendly. This is the fourth time we have used NU Currencies and we would not go anywhere else. Thank you.
Excellent service, very efficient, helpful and informative.
NU Currencies is rated 4.99 based on 95 reviews