nSpire Laptops Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend nSpire Laptops

About nSpire Laptops: Recently developed consumer brand nSpire is on a mission to provide trust in support, confidence in products and beneficial prices. We operate primarily in the distribution of consumer electronics and provide high standard Laptops, Desktops, Tablets, Monitors, Apple Macs, Peripherals and Components.

+44 1305 300027

theteam@nspirelaptops.co.uk

"Really good company, great attention to detail and they make you feel valued as a customer and clearly know what they are talking about and the products they sell!"
"The products they sell are great and they have good customer service."
"It is very good"
"Easily I ordered the laptop. Delivery time was considerably longer than they estimated. Chasing for delivery time was a waste time. Incorrect laptop arrived with 4 or 5 screws not correctly screwed in and the disk drive was dusty and unclean."
"I took my laptop into NSpire as there were numerous issues surrounding it. The staff were great, putting up with my ramblings 😁. The company has a great ethos of customer service is paramount and the staff are a team not a hierarchy. The offices are on the 1st floor but they will deal with you downstairs if the stairs are an issue.... Again excellent customer service. Thank you team Zak, Ava, Raphael, Leonie and the rest of the staff. Quick, polite and knowledgeable."
"Purchased a laptop for daughters Christmas present. Incorrect charger was sent, but following an email there was a speedy response and a replacement was received withing 3 working days. Unfortunately, I did not check the replacement until 21st December in the evening. The incorrect charger had been sent again. A panicked email was sent asking if I could receive the correct charger in time for Christmas. Ava was straight on the case and replied first thing Friday morning to advise their supplier had only sent 1 type of charger but they were getting the others that day. She said she would send one to me first class and would personally check it was the correct one but obviously could not guarantee I would receive it before Christmas. Saturday - the correct charger arrived, laptop works brilliantly and Ava saved my Christmas. Their customer service is second to none, they respond to queries quickly and professionally and the laptop I purchased is great for the price. I will definitely recommend nspire laptops to anyone who is looking for a reconditioned item. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all ☺"
"i purchased my Dell Laptop in March it was an upgraded replacement for another laptop damaged in transit..The service from the company was excellent polite, friendly and efficient. The computer was as described, with some signs of previous use as you would expect but only minor scuffs and scrapes. The computer has worked perfectly since arrival and I liked the fact it came clean with only Windows !0 Google and word processing software. This is the first time I have brought a refurbished computer and I am so pleased I did, such good value for money. Yes, I would definitely deal with this small friendly company again and recommend it"
"I ordered a lap top from this company and paid the extra fee for quicker delivery. On the day it was meant to arrive I got an email saying they were having a shipping problem and would get back to me the next day with more information. The next day I heard nothing so I emailed them for information but my email was ignored, the same the next day and the next. Finally I tried calling and after a two hour long nightmare to get a customer rep on the line, I was told that my order would be met and delivered just a few days later. On The allotted day I took time of work to wait in for the delivery. It didn't turn up, nor did any explanation, I emailed again and was again ignored. I tried contacting the company over the next couple of days via email but again got no reply at all, no explanation and no lap top. Finally I called them again, and again after going through the process of dialing hundreds of times to actually speak to some one (leaving a message just doesn't get a reply) I was told that my order hadn't been sent because they weren't happy with the machines they had. ( they obviously didn't deem the customer as a person who might need to know this) At this point I was offered an 'upgrade' of a different computer. When I pointed out the the supposed upgrade was in fact an inferior machine and considerably cheaper than the one I had ordered I was basically told that I didn't know what I was talking about. I gave the Customer representitive a couple of examples of other companies adverts that were offering the supposed upgrade at £130 less than I paid for my original order and was told ' they are always cheaper than us'. At this point I decide to get a refund instead. I was told then that the refund would take 5 to 10 working days to get to me as the banking procedure takes that time. THAT TIME HAS COME AND GONE and I still haven't had my money back and have now have had to report the transaction as a possible fraud to my bank. Luckily I paid on my Visa card so the transaction is covered and I will get my money back. IN MY OPINION this company should be avoided at all costs, They failed to fulfill my order, they gave no information and ignored all requests for it, I have had to spend hours chasing them and lost a days work waiting in for a phantom delivery and I still haven't had my money back. The attitude was summed up by my treatment at the hands of the company rep on the phone, they seem to think of customers as Morons and treat you as such. AVOID AVOID AVOID. that is unless you want to treated like a mushroom, I.e kept in the dark and fed on........ well you know what."
"The only reason they got one star from me is because it wouldn't let me do no stars. This company have been a nightmare to deal with since last December. I placed an order for a refurbished laptop which was meant to have an Intel processor in it. A few weeks later after being promised about 5 different delivery dates, they finally admitted that 5hry didn't have any Intel at that moment, so I would either wait until that did, or they would offer a replacement AMD processor, which was apparently as good if not better than the Intel. They said i would have it in a matter if days, so I went for the AMD option. About 2 weeks later, still no sign of it, so I threatened to cancel the order, when I finally got a response on their chat function. It arrived a couple of days later. And was so slow, that it wouldn't run any of the programmes I bought itnfor, even though they claimed it would 'easily manage it' I tired to get in touch to complain, and ask for a refund. I got no response for weeks, then I said i would phone every day,and all of a sudden their 'communication problems'had been fixed. Apparently they were moving office....when I finally went through the process of filling out the returns form, and sent it back to them,in February,i got no message from them at all the they had received it. Again I had the nightmare of emailing them constantly, getting no reply on the chat function, and any to e I phoned, the person who was dealing with it 'wasn't in today' Final they said that they had received the laptop from me, in april, they assured me that my refund would be in 'next week' and it was being dealt with by MasterCard. This went on for about a month, then they claimed they had shifted to Sagepay, and that there was now an issue with the Two payment providers. Again, I got promised that it would be in my account 'next week' by this point it was late June, so I said i was going to report them to an ombudsman, and take legal action. Then I got a phone call from 'ava' saying I wasn't getting my refund, and I should take it up with my bank, as i used a debit card to pay for it. There was never an explanation as to why I wasn't getting my refund all of a sudden. Luckily I had saved all the correspondence between me and these crooks,and forwarded it to my bank, and I got most of my refund ba k at the beginning of this week. My advice is to not deal with these crooks, and if you do, and they offer any free gifts,or £15 back, say no,as they won't do it. Save all emails and chat correspondence, you will probably need the evidence."
"This Dell Latitude E5440 was sent as a replacement for a computer damaged while out on delivery. It has performed well from start up . There are signs of previous use and some very minor scuffs as you would expect but of course none of this really effects it looks much and it's function not at all. This is the first time I have brought a refurbished computer and would definitely do so again you get 'a lot bang for your bucks'. Although I have not made excessive demands it has responded well. I am not a computer expert and have bought the computer mainly for word processing and other office functions. Also to store music and photo's. The initial delivery was compromised by the adverse weather and a failed delivery. However the company responded well to my enquiries and the second delivery was without a hitch. The customer service was excellent If I needed to I would definitely buy again from this site."
"excellent range of manufactures and prices. I was spoilt for choice. Have recommended to family and friends."
nSpire Laptops is rated 4.00 based on 11 reviews