nSpire Laptops Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend nSpire Laptops

About nSpire Laptops: Recently developed consumer brand nSpire is on a mission to provide trust in support, confidence in products and beneficial prices. We operate primarily in the distribution of consumer electronics and provide high standard Laptops, Desktops, Tablets, Monitors, Apple Macs, Peripherals and Components.

How would you rate nSpire Laptops ?

Michael Cooper
Verified Buyer
"This Dell Latitude E5440 was sent as a replacement for a computer damaged while out on delivery. It has performed well from start up . There are signs of previous use and some very minor scuffs as you would expect but of course none of this really effects it looks much and it's function not at all. This is the first time I have brought a refurbished computer and would definitely do so again you get 'a lot bang for your bucks'. Although I have not made excessive demands it has responded well. I am not a computer expert and have bought the computer mainly for word processing and other office functions. Also to store music and photo's. The initial delivery was compromised by the adverse weather and a failed delivery. However the company responded well to my enquiries and the second delivery was without a hitch. The customer service was excellent If I needed to I would definitely buy again from this site."
Chris Hanscomb
Verified Reviewer
"excellent range of manufactures and prices. I was spoilt for choice. Have recommended to family and friends."
"Purchased a laptop for daughters Christmas present. Incorrect charger was sent, but following an email there was a speedy response and a replacement was received withing 3 working days. Unfortunately, I did not check the replacement until 21st December in the evening. The incorrect charger had been sent again. A panicked email was sent asking if I could receive the correct charger in time for Christmas. Ava was straight on the case and replied first thing Friday morning to advise their supplier had only sent 1 type of charger but they were getting the others that day. She said she would send one to me first class and would personally check it was the correct one but obviously could not guarantee I would receive it before Christmas. Saturday - the correct charger arrived, laptop works brilliantly and Ava saved my Christmas. Their customer service is second to none, they respond to queries quickly and professionally and the laptop I purchased is great for the price. I will definitely recommend nspire laptops to anyone who is looking for a reconditioned item. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all :)"
Christine Macgregor
Unverified Reviewer
"Best refurbished laptop ever had."
nSpire Laptops is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews