nSpire Laptops Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend nSpire Laptops

About nSpire Laptops: Recently developed consumer brand nSpire is on a mission to provide trust in support, confidence in products and beneficial prices. We operate primarily in the distribution of consumer electronics and provide high standard Laptops, Desktops, Tablets, Monitors, Apple Macs, Peripherals and Components.

+44 1305 300027

theteam@nspirelaptops.co.uk

How would you rate nSpire Laptops?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I suspect the scam reviewer is correct. I ordered an in stock laptop on Tuesday evening and paid £14.99 for next day DPD delivery, expecting it today, Thursday. I have had no information at all from them, but got a DPD email saying it should be delivered today. No further messages, so chased nSpire by phone - always goes to answerphone. Emailed them and got an automatic service number reply, but despite 2 follow-up emails have heard nothing. Customer service number (01305 300055) is obviously a bogus number as will not route through. DPD now says I will receive tomorrow but my order still shows as unfulfilled on nSpire website. Avoid at all cost is my advice!!!"
"It's a scam! Avoid it. They just send you automatic emails to defraud you of your money. They are disgusting. They do it very well but it is just an elaborate scam aiming at people with little money who are just looking for a 2nd hand laptop or pc. Terrible people. Crooks."
Chris Hanscomb
Verified Reviewer
"excellent range of manufactures and prices. I was spoilt for choice. Have recommended to family and friends."
"Purchased a laptop for daughters Christmas present. Incorrect charger was sent, but following an email there was a speedy response and a replacement was received withing 3 working days. Unfortunately, I did not check the replacement until 21st December in the evening. The incorrect charger had been sent again. A panicked email was sent asking if I could receive the correct charger in time for Christmas. Ava was straight on the case and replied first thing Friday morning to advise their supplier had only sent 1 type of charger but they were getting the others that day. She said she would send one to me first class and would personally check it was the correct one but obviously could not guarantee I would receive it before Christmas. Saturday - the correct charger arrived, laptop works brilliantly and Ava saved my Christmas. Their customer service is second to none, they respond to queries quickly and professionally and the laptop I purchased is great for the price. I will definitely recommend nspire laptops to anyone who is looking for a reconditioned item. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all :)"
Christine Macgregor
Unverified Reviewer
"Best refurbished laptop ever had."
nSpire Laptops is rated 3.20 based on 5 reviews