NRG:IT Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NRG:IT
"Quick and easy. As soon as I had placed my order NRG:IT called me to arrange delivery of the large order. This was delivered without hassle within 2 days. All the boxes were sealed, none were actually refurbished. Thank you for exceptional service."
"called the guys up and they had good answers yo my questions. The Monitor was actually brand new and never been out of it's box by the looks. Perfect! Tremendous saving too. I would use NRG:IT again and again."
"Excellent service, products and next day delivery. 10/10"
"Excellent and speedy service"
"Great product, timely delivery, good customer service - thank you."
"Great - bought a pair of monitors, which were £30, each, less than other options. They arrived promptly and well packed. Great support - I had questions about setting up. Recommended."
"Most amazing service! Would definately recommend them. Goods arrived within a day."
"Fantastic, clear, helpful customer service, I bought something I didn't need, and was informed of that so they cancelled the order and refunded me without me even double checking! Perfect product, perfect deliver, perfect service, will always use in the future"
"Happy with my purchase. Bought UP2516D and am happy with it. They do not deliver on non working days which is ok."
"Price considerably lower than Amazon, and included premium next day delivery service from DPD."
"Super happy with my recent purchase. Delivery was quick and the monitor arrived as expected."
"Simple as, does what it says on the website. Great price and delivered as expected. Really happy with the screen, works well with my Mac."
"Order arrived on time, with free delivery, and was overall significantly cheaper than other vendors I looked into. The packaging was somewhat questionable - looked like someone had gone nuts with brown paper and parcel tape - but it did the job, plus the boxes that Dell monitors come in are very durable. Products are as described - mint condition and seemingly unopened. Very happy with the order."
"They do say its Refurbished but the Dell Monitor I received was indeed brand new sealed unit. Very Happy with the product. Great Seller. Thank You"
"Quick service, ordered and delivered within a couple of days. Happy customer and would recommend NRG:IT"
"Great service. Monitors arrived the next day. DPD was used for delivery which allowed me to track the package. Both monitors were packaged well together. Will definitely use this company again."
"Very pleased with what appears to be a brand new Dell monitor. A couple of minor teething problems interfacing to a brand new PC were addressed very quickly after a short phone call. Highly recommended."
"Helpful people and delightful to deal with.."
"Excellent service"
"Great price, quick delivery and as described. Very pleased."
NRG:IT is rated 4.91 based on 889 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!