NRG:IT Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend NRG:IT
"I wanted to purchase a brand new Dell 27" monitor and NRG:IT came up in the Google search as the cheapest seller, but when I received the monitor, it came in an old decrepit box and the product appears second hand with no warranty. No where did NRG:IT state that the product was reconditioned. Mis-selling!"
Hi Eamonn,

Thank you for your comments and we are very sorry that you were less than happy with your order. It was a pleasure speaking to you via email earlier.

To confirm our conversation, all of our monitors have been returned to Dell in full working order and have had no actual refurbishment or reconditioning done to them (unless it specifically says "Seller Refurbished"). We provide a full 3 year warranty with our monitors, giving the same cover as the Dell manufacturer warranty, so you are fully protected for any issues that may occur during the lifetime of the warranty.

From our email conversation, it is my understanding that you are now happy to keep the monitor. We are very happy to hear this, as it is never our intention to deceive customers in any way and we always want our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Regards

Alex @ NRG IT
"The Screen came in a Dell Box, but not with the Standard Dell inner Packaging - it looked like a Monitor that was returned back previously and repackaged with Foam cladded Carton around the Screen & ill fitting Plastic Spacers. However the Screen looked fine, had no Dents nor Scratches and is working just fine for a couple of Days. So I kept it..."
Dear Max,

We are glad to hear your package arrived safely and we are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the packaging. All of our monitors are package by Dell directly, but our dispatch staff occasionally include additional packaging to reduce any potential damage in transit incidents.

If you do have any concerns about your purchase, please do get in touch and we will do our very best to help resolve the problem for you.

Thank you for your feedback.
Regards Phil@ NRG IT Ltd
"The purchase process from NRG was straight forward and the items shipped quickly. The monitors ordered however were poorly packages with bubble wrap simply stuffed in the box. This meant that one of the monitors arrived with the rear separated from the screen. Some of the power adapters were also shipped with the wrong type of lead. Some of the monitors were also dusty and needed a wipe down before use. Overall I was disappointed with the purchase."
Dear Dr Jethwa,

Thank you for your feedback and we are very sorry to hear that there was a problem with the interior packaging.

It was a pleasure speaking to you the other day and from our conversation my understanding is that the monitors are all in full working order and the only problems were purely cosmetic due to transit. You are fully covered by our warranty, so if there are any problems at all within the 3 year warranty period we will definitely take care of you.

I have also spoken to our dispatch department about the way they arrange the interior packaging. It appears as though our main dispatch manager was off work on annual leave on the day your monitors were dispatched, so we have provided additional training to our other dispatch staff to ensure that similar problems can’t happen again in the future.

Thank you again for your order and please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Regards

Alex @ NRG IT
"Sold a Dell monitor to us that was NOT advertised as refurbed. Home page states (as of 11/07/16) "...specialising in the sale of quality new and refurbished Dell computer products...". When speaking to them they explained their unwritten rule that "oh, anything that doesn't say 'New' is refurbed". They also implied I ought to have known given the price point! £199 is only fractionally cheaper than £220 that we paid 3 months ago. I hate to throw the book but this really doesn't wash with the Trade Descriptions Act. Not given them "Very Poor" because everything else was very slick and they were very polite."
"Faulty Monitor delivered, have to be replaced, not once but twice. Good customer service response, but bad quality control."
Hi Guarang,

Sorry you had to experience that issue. It is rare that anyone should suffer an identical problem. We have taken your comment on board and will do our very best to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you in the future?

Many thanks,
NRG:IT
"Very good price items arrived in good time but one of the screens has damage to the plastic frame and both screens came with a different number of accessories which is very odd."
Hi Mark, Thank you for your order and review and we are sorry to hear that you experienced issues with your order. - We take customer service very seriously and want to ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. - Our warranty fully covers damage in transit, so we are happy to exchange any damaged units. - We have tried to contact you directly to help resolve these issues but have not had any answer. - If you see this message, please get back in touch with us and we would love to resolve these issues for you. - Regards - The NRG IT Team
NRG:IT is rated 4.91 based on 947 reviews