DriveDen | NP Autoparts Reviews

Unit 33 Claylands Road
Bishops Waltham

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate DriveDen | NP Autoparts?

Excellent product & even arrived a day early. Thanks
Verified Buyer

Very fast and efficient service
Verified Buyer

DriveDen went the extra mile to help me with some spares I needed for some parts I had stolen from my roof bars. Considering the order was only low cost, I was really pleasantly surprised how courteous, responsive and efficient my contact, Rob, there was. The parts arrived really promptly, there were no payment issues and consequently I am a very satisfied customer. If this is their usual level of service, which I suspect it is, then I highly recommend this company.
Hi Mick,
Thank you so much for your positive words - we are always happy to help and it's very rewarding when we can resolve an issue for a buyer asap.
Rob
DriveDen | NP Autoparts

Delivered quickly,excellent quality,recommended.
Verified Buyer

The part was as ordered and delivered on time. Would recommend them.
Verified Buyer

Bought windcreen wipers - quality was perfect.
Verified Reviewer

I ordered and received a pair of wipers for my Peugeot 307, the passenger wiper was not clearing the window, I didn't contact np-autoparts directly I just left a poor review when asked to leave one - mistake, np-autoparts contacted me directly and replaced the faulty wiper with a new one within days. Lesson learnt - give the supplier a chance to rectify any complaint before leaving a negative review - sorry!
Hi Stephen,
Many thanks for this feedback - we're very glad we could help out and resolve the issue for you...although we do of course apologise for the initial problem.
Rob
DriveDen | NP Autoparts
Verified Buyer

Top quality, fast delivery, highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

First time I have dealt with this company and there delivery service is really good, I definitely will be dealing with them again
Verified Buyer

I ordered a set of rubber mats for my Qashqai and received them extremely quickly i.e. ordered Saturday and delivered Tuesday so very happy with the service. The mats were very good quality so great purchase!
Verified Buyer

Your service was very good with a very competitive delivery and quick good fit to car
Verified Buyer

Good fit in car and delivered promptly.
Verified Buyer

Very good quality! I’m happy!

Excellent. Very pleased.
Verified Buyer

the seat covers were expensive for what they are and, not a perfect fit, but at least it will keep the seats clean.
Hi there,
Many thanks for the review - unfortunately universal-fit seat covers are very unlikely to ever be a perfect fit! That's just the nature of a universal product...they are designed to give a good fit to a huge range of vehicles, and if the buyer does want an absolutely perfect fit, they will need to source a product that is specifically designed for their vehicle only.
We do find Walser's range of covers to be amongst the best on sale we can find, so it's a shame to hear you felt they were expensive for what they are...but we're glad to hear they will keep the seats clean, which is their primary function.
NP Autoparts | DriveDen
Verified Buyer

Super fast delivery, good product
Verified Buyer

There are quite a few nasty rip-off high-price parts-vendors around nowadays that mark-up their prices horrifically. But DriveDen NP Autoparts is NOT one of those merchants. I knew what I wanted, and I could see from their picture that they had the right part for me. It was reasonably priced and arrived within three days of my ordering. Thankyou! (I'll be back for more soon.)
Verified Buyer

Their after-sales is the best I have seen and the items I purchased were top class.
I for one would not hesitate to purchase again from them and I wish them luck in the future.

Very fast delivery
Verified Buyer

The website was easy to use. The delivery was within 2 days, with products that were packaged perfectly and in perfect condition. Can't ask for more!
DriveDen | NP Autoparts is rated 4.81 based on 8,932 reviews