DriveDen | NP Autoparts Reviews

Unit 33 Claylands Road
Bishops Waltham

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate DriveDen | NP Autoparts?

"Brilliant service"
"Excellent value for money, excellent service and an excellent quality roof rack."
"Excellent service with a thorough understanding of their products. Communication was prompt and informative and delivery was fast. I am a repeat customer as the product and service is so good."
"Quick and reliable very happy with the service."
"great service part spot on would highly recommend."
"The item came quicker and was very good. I would recommend"
"Fog light came within 4 days of ordering excellent service not fitted yet but everything seems ok so far. Very good service"
"Correct part, easily found on eBay, great value for money, properly packed, easily fitted. Works perfectly. Thanks very much."
"The part never arrived and they won’t issue a refund or send a replacement"
Hi,

Sorry that the part has not yet arrived, it may be delayed in the post. However, we did offer to send a replacement part out to you and you claimed you did not want this.

We will be able to offer a refund once the time period has passed for the item to be deemed lost in the post.

Kind regards
"Excellent service, quick delivery & item exactly as described."
"eBay was telling me the roof bars I wanted to purchase would not fit my car, I rang NP Autoparts and the chap I spoke to was very helpful, I ordered the bars and they have done well on our first trip to Somerset! Thank you so much!"
"Sent what I asked for. Quickly. It worked."
"Good product, good price with prompt delivery"
"Goods received sooner than expected. Excellent service and quality."
"Great service A+++++++++++"
"Correct part, very fast delivery and extremely well packed, I will definitely use this company again."
"Fast service"
"Ordered the parts and they arrived promptly 2 days later, would certainly use them again"
"Great service, great products, with prompt online support provided by Vicky. Very helpful and delivered the next day. Would definitely use again. Thanks DriveDen"
"I bought a pair of Farad Aerodynamic roof bars, which were well packed and arrived quickly after my order was placed, with good communication along the way. The assembly instructions were clear and the finished product looks great and is of excellent quality. They are exactly as described and I am very pleased with them and with the efficient service from NP Autoparts. I chose well...thanks guys."
DriveDen | NP Autoparts is rated 4.82 based on 10,014 reviews