DriveDen | NP Autoparts Reviews

Unit 33 Claylands Road
Bishops Waltham

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate DriveDen | NP Autoparts?

Verified Buyer

Fast dispatch, seems to be a quality item.
Verified Buyer

Honda CRV boot liner great product, great fit,great look, great price would highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

I ordered the wrong part ,the service for returns was brilliant and bob also found me my correct part many thanks
Verified Buyer

Swift delivery of my car mats. A perfect fit and good quality. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Delivered quickly, good product, as described, good quality.
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality, easy to fit, looks great.
Many thanks
Verified Buyer

Good quality product and delivered next day free of charge well impressed and would certainly order again from this company.
Verified Buyer

My order was received in good time and well packaged. Good price for good quality goods.
Would recommend and would definitely use again.
Janice Elliott
Verified Buyer

Ordered roof bars for my BMW delivered promptly, good quality, rubber protective feet , good fit and look good. Would buy again.

Excellent. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Fast and accurate service at an affordable price.
Verified Buyer

Very proffesional company great customer service x
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering, good choice - fast delivery
Verified Buyer

Part was exactly as described and arrived super quick.
Verified Buyer

Was fast delivery which was good, the product wasn't great. Instructions didn't match the car, giving me measurement which were wrong. Once I got it fitted, it turns out they leak! Seats are soaked.
Hi there,
Sorry to hear this - and it's the first we have heard of any issue at all, which is a shame. We have not been notified of any problem directly, so have not had the chance to look into this for you. We would always advise a buyer contact us if there is a problem, as otherwise we cannot help!
With regards to the issue from what you have said so far...it would be very, very strange for the kit/instructions to be incorrect or inaccurate - Farad thoroughly test all products and they have to pass all fitment and crash testing safety tests before they can be sold for a specific vehicle...so this set should be absolutely fine for the vehicle as listed.
However, do feel free to contact us asap - hello@driveden.com - with further details, so we can investigate this for you and hopefully provide a solution.
Kind regards,
DriveDen | NP Autoparts
Hi there,
Just a further note - you did mention that the measurements were wrong but the set was still then fitted...and then have leaks into the vehicle. It is likely that by fitting to different measurements to the instructions and testing, the set may not be fitted correctly and this could lead to leaks into the vehicle, and could also risk a failure. We would NOT advise using the bars if the measurements in the instructions have not been followed. The bars are not covered by any warranty or guarantee if they are not fitted 100% correctly and as per the instructions.
But, we will await any further communication so we can discuss in more detail and hopefully resolve this for you.
Kind regards,
NP Autoparts | DriveDen
Verified Buyer

I can hardly believe that the NEW part for my old car was so reasonably price
Verified Buyer

Supplied us with a good quality item and sent it very quickly and efficiently.
Easy to keep track of parcel as we were kept informed of tracking details.
Would recommend DriveDen for their service and prices.
Verified Buyer

Bought mats for my CX5, arrived in super speedy time and are great quality.
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery great set of car rubber matts for fiesta really happy with the purchase
Many thanks
Verified Buyer

Part was ordered wrong by me but only took an email to NP TO sort out the problem parts arrived on time and were completely cored
DriveDen | NP Autoparts is rated 4.81 based on 8,956 reviews