DriveDen | NP Autoparts Reviews

Unit 33 Claylands Road
Bishops Waltham

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate DriveDen | NP Autoparts ?

"Excellent quality thick rubber car mats for a lot better price than the main dealer prices. Fast delivery too !"
"Excellent fit for my discovery sport"
"Good quality no slip rubber boot liner, delivered quickly."
"100%Positive........"
"Excellent item as described, quick delivery"
"Replacement indicator 1998 Sprinter: Product arrived on time, well-packaged and working. That's all I wanted"
"Quick delivery of what I ordered. Kept me informed of the order progress. Good value for money."
"quick delivery great part"
"Brilliant service. Nuff said"
"Fast delivery excellent product"
"Supplied made to measure car mats, good quality quick service."
"The roof bars are well made and look fine have yet to use them but time will tell I found the fitting instructions a bit lacking in detail could have been more instructive but I got there in the end"
"Ordered new car mats ... arrived exactly on time . Great quality and look really good in my new Mercedes !! Definitely use this company again"
"Good delivery and product"
"Price seemed about right so I ordered a Boot Liner for my 2015 Peugeot 3008 SUV, photos looked good and they were actually my model in the pictures plus they claimed the liner to be rubber. Delivery was super quick and arrived well packaged. Initial inspection was very reassuring so with confidence I sallied forth and installed it in my car.............................it fitted!! Not only did it fit it fitted well, nice and snug to the edges and a nice soft durable feel to the completed task. My dogs are going to love it, and I already love the protection it's giving to the boot floor. Many thanks to NP Autoparts for your service and product. Highly recommended."
Hi there,

Great to hear you are happy with the boot liner - we've been really impressed with this range so far and we're glad our customers agree!

DriveDen | NP Autoparts
"Excellent quality products and very quick delivery - Many thanks"
"fast delivery.. correct fit and quality product"
"Had a slight problem which wasn’t the company’s fault but they helped me get the correct things I needed and was extremely helpful!"
Hi there,

We do apologise for the issue...as you say, it was unfortunately beyond our control as it appeared to be a manufacturing fault.

However, we were happy to get this resolved for you as soon and as easily as possible...and your efforts have helped us investigate and (hopefully!) avoid any further issues.

DriveDen | NP Autoparts
"Quick delivery and reasonably priced product. Very happy thanks"
"Outstanding customer care from Vicky very pacient and help dispatch while I decided whether to change order. Thanks again Vicky. Also excellent product delivered promptly."
Hi there,

Many thanks for this feedback - we'll make sure it is passed onto Vicky and we're glad you were happy with the service provided!

DriveDen | NP Autoparts is rated 4.82 based on 10,145 reviews