DriveDen | NP Autoparts Reviews

Unit 33 Claylands Road
Bishops Waltham

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate DriveDen | NP Autoparts?

Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Easy to use website and clear technical and pricing information. Item, a Volvo fog light, arrived in two days on standard delivery. Competative price too.would definitely recommend and use again
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and on time. Would recommend
Verified Buyer

Good company to trade with, the item I purchased (Roof Rails Vauxhall mokka) arrived in great time, and I was surprised by the quality for the price.
I've now ordered another item, waiting delivery. Thanks for your help and advice
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time good service. Happy with the product
Verified Buyer

Good quality product, very quick delivery. Cant fault them.
Verified Buyer

Exactly the part I needed at a reasonable price.
Verified Buyer

Delivered unbelievably quickly, now fitted and doing fine without any
Problems fitting or putting together.
Verified Buyer

Clear information, good prices and quick delivery
Verified Buyer

Arrived in good time and did as advertised
Verified Buyer

Had to replace my wing mirror and this offered the best value and it's very hard to find the correct model!
Verified Buyer

Easy to order came really quick, well satisfied
Verified Buyer

A very easy transaction from web order to delivery. Delivery was prompt and the quality of the parts were excellent. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Verified Buyer

I was a bit disappointed because the boot liner picture on your website had Ibiza (my car model) on the liner. The one I received only had the makers name on it. Thinking I was going to have the model name on it was one of the reasons I bought from you and not some other company. I also had hassle from Parcelforce with my delivery. I paid to have it delivered within 48 hours knowing I was going to be in and the delivery driver didn't even wait for me to get to my front door before a card was put through the letterbox saying he'd missed me! By the time I opened the door he'd gone. He delivered the next day saying he hadn't got time to wait! So I was, as I said before, a bit disappointed with the item and the delivery. Maybe you should consider a delivery company that doesn't think we are all Usain Bolts when answering our doors!!
Hi there,

Sorry to hear this - to confirm, the 1st image we have on the listing does not show the word 'Ibiza' on the product, because it will not include the vehicle name/model.

However, we can see that the 2nd image (which is provided to us by our supplier) does have the name on there...so, we will get this amended/removed from the gallery to prevent any further confusion.

The fit will still be the same though so we trust that all is ok with the boot liner itself...and of course once items are put on top, the name would not show!

We do also apologise for any issues with Parcel Force...although we unfortunately not have any direct control over how quick the driver may be when leaving a note at the door. We will make sure the details are passed onto our contact though and ask them to inform the depot closest to you of this error. On the whole though, we find Parcel Force's deliveries to be reliable and successful and much more so than previous couriers we have used.

Kind regards,
DriveDen | NP Autoparts
Verified Buyer

Very good service. Product well packed. Followed shipment almost right to our door. The price beat every other supplier we checked. Well done DriveDen I will recommend you to all my friends requiring Autoparts.
Best Wishes.
Bill Mairs.

Quick service
Verified Buyer

very accurate and speedy service.Regards Mike Carroll.
Verified Buyer

Wow, the fastest turn round I've ever seen and with order tracking. My roof rack arrived the next day, correct type and a good price. Very impressive.
Verified Buyer

product really works and looks great as if it was factory fitted, very pleased.
Verified Buyer

Quality item at a fair price with swift delivery.
Verified Buyer

speedy delivery parts as described
DriveDen | NP Autoparts is rated 4.80 based on 8,236 reviews