NowSkills IT Apprenticeships Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NowSkills IT Apprenticeships
09AM
9AM

Tell us how NowSkills IT Apprenticeships made you happy

"NowSkills provided me with a great opportunity. They helped and supported me throughout my apprenticeship and even after I completed my apprenticeship!"
Are you NowSkills IT Apprenticeships? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"NowSkills know what they are doing. I was doing an Apprenticeship with another provider and they did not start my training till 5 months later. I then came to NowSKills and they started my training straight away. They are well organised and they know what they are doing! Thanks nowskills"
"NowSkills are great! They helped me with everything and the training has been just phenomenal. They are really friendly guys and knows how to help you. I would defos recommend them to everyone!"
"NowSkills arranged an IT apprenticeship for my son with a large Manchester based company. My son's employer has treated him very fairly and he feels like he has a career in IT to look forward to. NowSkills were excellent to deal with and their people were happy to talk to me about how they work and what the IT Apprenticeship would include. I can honestly say they we accurate and truthful and kept us updated and supported all the way though. Thank you!"
NowSkills IT Apprenticeships is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews