Now Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Now Storage Ltd
customer service
Read Now Storage Ltd Reviews

About Now Storage Ltd:

Since 2010, we have provided self-storage and caravan storage.
As a family-run business, we offer a personal yet professional service alongside the provision of premium insulated units to safely and securely store your possessions. Call your local Now Storage site today to discuss your storage requirements.

At Now Storage Ltd we work to make life easier for you. We would love to meet your storage needs and our friendly teams are on hand to answer any questions that you may have and help you identify the best storage option for you. We do ask that new customers contact our offices to make an appointment before coming to one of our seven storage sites, so please drop us a line to if you would like to see our units for yourself.

01256220540

Tell us how Now Storage Ltd made you happy
We used Now Storage for our motorhome for a short term and were very Pleased with every aspect. All arrangements and communication were excellent, Bev is very helpful
Thanks Chris for the recommendation
Safe, secure, clean storage facility within easy access. Excellent customer service high fulfilled my needs. Thank you.
What excellent service. So easy and convenient.
I found Now Storage very helpful and rented a Shipping Container from them for two and a half years in a handy location that was very secure. Would definitely use them again.
(Pershore) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Tom
Great communication from the start. Whole process very smooth.
Super service! Clean and secure storage with excellent customer service. Great value for money. Many thanks to all at Now Storage.
Thanks Mandy for your recommendation
Excellent service, nothing is too much trouble, even when changing units or moving out. Bev is amazing, always friendly on the phone and very helpful, always quick to process refund if due. Would not hesitate to recommend or to use again.
Very efficient and Beverley has been friendly and very helpful
Thanks for your recommendation Sara
NOW Storage were a professional and supportive company to deal with. I kept my motorhome in their Reading site for a year with no issues. Highly recommended and if I need storage in the future I would not hesitate to use them again.
Thank you Andrea, we appreciate your recommendation it is essential to us as a company to know that we are providing a good service to our storage customers.
Secure, clean and easily accessible. Perfect for storing our household items whilst we moved house. Great value, would definately use again!
Thanks Emily for your recommendation.
Now Storage has friendly, helpful staff and great customer service. The storage units are spacious, clean and well maintained. The site is well secured and safe. I would highly recommend using Now Storage to anyone.
Very happy with the way they dealt with my queries. Very happy with their opening hours or access hours. I could not find locally another storage that met my needs regarding to accessibility.
This company puts their customers first in all ways possible ! I highly recommend Now Storage for all your storage and storage insurance needs ! Their can do attitude was second to none. Their response time to emails, queries as well as communicating with the 3rd party removals company was exceptional. A big thank you to the Now storage team.
One quick phone call and we had booked a container with an option to expand into a second if we needed to. we used both to store our furniture for five weeks between house moves, very easy to find and a very reasonable price
Now Storage have been brilliant from the moment of initial contact. They kept us informed of available space for our caravan, managed our expectations and offered us the chance to see the site before committing. The communication and service has been excellent throughout and I would have no reservations in recommending them.
Thank you Andrew, we appreciate your recommendation
Easy anytime access. Good quality units.
Fantastic service. Prompt and clear communications. Pleasure to deal with. Containers ready and available as promised.
Thank you \Rick, we appreciate your kind recommendation it is essential to us as a company to know that we are providing a good service to our storage customers.
safe and secure. Beverley guided me through the process all the way and was very helpful. Would recommend Now Storage to anybody.
Beverley was very polite and explained everything and how it works. This was also followed up promptly by email. Very secure site and easy to get to. Would definitely use again.
Thank your for your kind words.
Very helpful staff and every thing sorted out very promptly I would recommend now storage to my friends
Thanks Lorraine, our support service is important to us and it’s good to know that this is important to you too, thank you.
Now Storage Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 197 reviews