Now Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Now Storage Ltd
customer service
Read Now Storage Ltd Reviews

About Now Storage Ltd:

Since 2010, we have provided self-storage and caravan storage.
As a family-run business, we offer a personal yet professional service alongside the provision of premium insulated units to safely and securely store your possessions. Call your local Now Storage site today to discuss your storage requirements.

At Now Storage Ltd we work to make life easier for you. We would love to meet your storage needs and our friendly teams are on hand to answer any questions that you may have and help you identify the best storage option for you. We do ask that new customers contact our offices to make an appointment before coming to one of our seven storage sites, so please drop us a line to if you would like to see our units for yourself.

01256220540

Tell us how Now Storage Ltd made you happy
Easy access, great customer service
Excellent highly recommended
Absolutely first class service from start to finish, excellent customer service great premises quick and easy to register and set up with no hassle. Highly recommended!
Thank you, we appreciate your kind recommendation it is essential to us as a company to know that we are providing a good service to our storage customers.
Fantastic facility, clean, spacious and great access! When I no longer needed the facility the handover process was quick and professional and I even received a partial refund. Couldn’t recommend these guys enough. 5 stars *****
Very pleased with the service, highly efficient. Like the 12 hour opening time. Would recommend for storage facility in Newbury.
Thank you for your recommendation and review
All you could ask for from a pro storage facility.
Really good storage place and really good service
Our Motorhome was only stored for a short time as we were able to store it at home. Now Storage were at all times very helpful, friendly and efficient and I would have no hesitation in using them again, or recommending them to others.
Perfect answer for us. No problems experienced
Although this Storage facility is not manned I received excellent support on the phone from the Now Storage team . The unit was clean and the site simple to access. I was pleased to find affordable storage so close to the centre of Winchester. Would definitely use again and thoroughly recommend.
A great company to do business with, always helpful and pleasant. If I've ever had issues with my storage unit, which is rarely, they've helped straight away too. Highly recommended!!
Thank you for your review and recommendation
Very good during moving period
The whole process was perfect. All the staff helpful. Secure site and great containers. Most important, really good value for money. Possibly cheapest in Basingstoke but beat service by a mile:
Brilliant service would recommend to everyone
Thank you for your supportive recommendation
I have had my container for over 12 months and there were never any issues..the price was also very competitive and it was very easy to set up the direct debit.
A brilliant service from start to finish. Nothing is to much trouble and always someone at the end of the phone if any help is needed
BrillIant from start to finish... only thing is I don’t want to leave a good review incase they get full and I can’t use them anymore! Easy to set up, high quality, easy access, fantastic security.
We try and make our storage services easy and affordable, with a name that you can talk to concerning all your storage needs, thank you for your review and recommendation.
Great customer service (from Bev), a very good price, and a really nice peaceful secluded, yet secure location (Throckmorton Airfield near Pershore). Very easy access 24x7x365. Charged by the week and billed monthly via DD, and very easy to cancel when you have finished which is all done online. Can't really comment too much on the storage unit as at the end of the day, it's just a big strong metal box. I would not hesitate to use Now Storage again, and will actually miss my quiet weekend trips to my "lockup" with my Labrador in tow.
Had a perfect condition container at a great price, and they were really polite and helpful on the phone
Secure, well ventilated and easy to access storage
Now Storage Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 193 reviews