Now Storage Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Now Storage Ltd
customer service
Read Now Storage Ltd Reviews

About Now Storage Ltd:

Since 2010, we have provided self-storage and caravan storage.
As a family-run business, we offer a personal yet professional service alongside the provision of premium insulated units to safely and securely store your possessions. Call your local Now Storage site today to discuss your storage requirements.

At Now Storage Ltd we work to make life easier for you. We would love to meet your storage needs and our friendly teams are on hand to answer any questions that you may have and help you identify the best storage option for you. We do ask that new customers contact our offices to make an appointment before coming to one of our seven storage sites, so please drop us a line to if you would like to see our units for yourself.

01256220540

Tell us how Now Storage Ltd made you happy
This was a great service and an extremely useful facility that really helped with the logistics of my house move. I was set up with a unit really quickly and easily, and there was always help on the end of the phone or email when I needed it. This was a great short term solution for me. Thank you !
We are glad that all went well and thank you for your recommendation.
Good access, clean unit and friendly professional service. Would have no hesitation in recommending to others.
Good secure containers. Very reasonable rates.
Thank you for your review and recommendation.
Good, secure location, excellent & easy to access units plus really good value for money. The people @ Now Storage & on site have been helpful, friendly & always quick to respond to queries I've had along the way. I would definitely recommend to others and I would certainly use them again if the need arose. Many thanks!
Had no issues with access. The surface was a a little loose which made moving the unit manually a little difficult. but this was the only and minor issue. Thank you
Thank you for your review. We will look into the advise and recommendation that you provided.
Very easy access to site, security on site very good. all weather area. easy set up storage account and administer through office. quick replies to enquiries. would use again no problems.
Overall very accomodating and I will definitely recommend the company to others in need of storage space.
I had my unit for around 4 years and never had any issues. Communication was always very good.
Thank you for your recommendation.
The unit was just what I needed when moving home. The yard is secure and always clean. I would recommend this to others, unfortunately this fell out of my price range to continue with the service.
Polite, personal, professional and efficient, every member of staff I spoke to was charming,every question answered.I most definitely recommend their services and would not hesitate to use their facilities again.Nice work team🔸👍
Easy , reliable and service service... with unbeatable price
Excellent friendly service. Quick call out when I couldn't get into my storage unit because I couldn't find my key. If I need a storage unit again I will not hesitate to use them again and I would readily recommend them to anyone.
We have been with Now Storage Pershore for the last two years! From the beginning Bev was so caring, helpful&professional in what was an extremely stressful time for us moving from Spain to the UK. All our furniture has been kept safe and well aired in the container. Everything is as the day it left us. We are extremely pleased and grateful for Now's services and especially to Bev for all her help and advice. We will have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone we meet. We wish you all continued success with the Company. Very kind regards John&Lynn Pershore
Thank you for your very kind words .
Great customer service, friendly and helpful.
Excellent security, dry accessible units. Would definitely use again.
A very efficient service providing excellent secure and convenient storage facilities
Great service, very secure location and easy to get hold of the helpful staff if an issue ever comes up. Thanks
First class service, very helpful and easy operation. Would definitely use again.
Could not praise ,'Now Storage' highly enough. Excellent communication, very good prices, very clean and tidy storage units.
thank you for your kind words and recommendation
Always accessible at the published times, and staff on phone helpful and friendly
Now Storage Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 197 reviews