Now Health International Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Now Health International

About Now Health International: Now Health International is a specialist international health insurance provider based in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, Dubai and the UK.

hello@now-health.com

How would you rate Now Health International?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alex W

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Now Health International in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Do not trust this company. It is AXA insurance branded as Now Health International. They dont pay any claims and they treat their customers really badly. I am really surprised at AXA for stooping so low as to have a product like this and to call it something else - perhaps to save themselves from bad PR! I have spoken to a few people that have also been caught out by this and they all say the same, total rip off, total scam."
"Total Scam! Never pay claims, dont answer the phone, dont respond to emails. I had read quite a few reviews warning me not to go with Now Health but foolishly i ignored them so I suppose it is my own fault. After a terrible year being insured with this company I can only conclude that they are a complete rip-off. I will not be renewing with them and recommend that others avoid them like the plague"
Now Health International is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews