Novus Pay Reviews

of reviewers recommend Novus Pay

Would you recommend Novus Pay to another business? yes
Excellent service throughout, would highly recommend.
Thank you Nigel it was a pleasure working with yourself and ensuring you had the right terminal which suited your business.
Would you recommend Novus Pay to another business? yes
Very good services and prompt well recommended to anyone out there
Pleasure for dealing with Novus Pay. Hope to work with you again very soon.
Would you recommend Novus Pay to another business? yes
Novus Pay are Amazing !!!! Fozia os excellent and very helpful..... I owould highly recommend this company !!!
Glad we could be of assistance to you and your business.
Would you recommend Novus Pay to another business? yes
Great service and customer service Definitely use again
Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to working with you again very soon.
Fozia helped me to get set up, and she was very patient throughout. I have now made a test payment and Fozia explained to me how to transfer the money to my personal ban account, and what the fees are. I am now very pleased to be up and running, and ready to do business.
Thank you for your kind words Leroy. If you have any problems or further questions do not hesitate to contact us again.
Phenomenal service super service love this place they are legendary at getting you the best deal !! Would not use any one else - superman
Thank you for dealing with Novus Pay glad we could help.
Great friendly service will recommend to friends 8
Thank you very much. If you need us for any further help you know where we are .
Would you recommend Novus Pay to another business? yes
Helpful staff good product Knowledge. and kept me informed every step of the process .
Thank you very much If you need any more assistance do not hesitate to contact us.
Ok,very nice.
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Would you recommend Novus Pay to another business? yes
Brilliant service , would not trust to use any one else , I Delt with Nicolas and Ray Dee , top blokes !! And I have to say the lady named Fozia that works there is absolutely brilliant !!! One of the best people iv ever delt with !!! Keep it up guys
Thank you for your pleasant words Kamal, it was a joy dealing with yourself. If your needing any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us as we are always happy to help.
Very nice work
Thank you for your kind words.
Excellent service
Thank you for your review. We always aim to provide a great service to each and every customer.
Great work from the team at Novus pay, made me a massive saving along with making the whole experience hassle free. Thank you very much guys.
Thank you very much for your feedback Tanny. I am glad you found our process very simple and we were able to be of assistance to you and your business.
Would you recommend Novus Pay to another business? yes
A fantastic team to work with. Novus pay managed to support me and gave me the best advice that they could along with getting me the right terminal that suited my business. Definitely would recommend to everyone who is looking to find a better payment solution.
Thank you very much for your kind words Tanveer. It was a pleasure working with you. If you need any more assistance do not hesitate to call or send us an email.
Excellent
Great support and service from start to finish from Bobby and Fozia. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for any payment solutions.
Thank you very much for your kind words Nadeem. It was a pleasure working with you. If you need any more assistance do not hesitate to give us a call.
Great service.
Thank you for your review. We always aim to provide a great service.
Very good customer service Fozia went over and beyond her duties to get the terminal activated as the banks were asking for evidence and paperwork well done and thanks Fozia
Thank you very much for your kind words Atif. It was a pleasure working with you. If you need any more assistance do not hesitate to call.
I must say I had a absolute pleasure dealing with Novus pay , I assumed that getting new merchant providers would be ( excuse my french - Pain in the Arse ! ) but it was not ? Unlike other merchant providers we have used in the past , Novus pay made it easy to understand what we were getting in to , they showed us all options and tailor fitted the perfect machines for our business, and anytime we had any questions , they were a txt or one call away ! More companies need to follow suit !!!! Excuse any bad grammar or spelling mistakes 🙏🏽
Hi Kamal. Thank you for your feedback. It has been a pleasure to deal with you too.
4 stars
Thank you very much we do our very best to accommodate all our customers
Novus Pay is rated 4.67 based on 24 reviews