Novus Pay Reviews

of reviewers recommend Novus Pay

About Novus Pay :

With Novus Pay you can save up to 40% on your card payments.

Switch and Save today! If we can't save you money, we'll pay you £500!

Novus Pay is an independent payments advisor offering guidance on all types of business payment solutions. Our ethos is focused on the merchant and the provision of the best payment solutions according to business and industry type. We are totally independent and work with a wide range of payment service providers and acquiring partners, enabling us to offer a wide range of payment solutions across all sectors.

Very friendly staff
Explained everything to me nicely and how it works
Great service
Thank you very much. If you need any more assistance please do not hesitate to give us a call. We look forward dealing with you again very shortly
Very good and fast service
Excellent service
Thank you very much we look forward to dealing with you again.
Very prompt informative and professional.

Thank you very much we look forward to dealing with you again.
Great customer service, I was kept updated all the through the process and switching from my current provider was easy.
Thank you very much we look forward to dealing with you again.
Novus Pay are a top company I would highly recommend them.
Thank you very much we look forward to dealing with you again.
It’s very good and recommend everyone, customers service really helpful and the process is very easy and quick .
Thank you very much. I appreciate your words. If you need any more assistance please do not hesitate to give us a call. We look forward dealing with you again very shortly.
Having dealt with many suppliers in various industries, Novus Pay definitely are exemplary when it comes to seeing a customer through the entire process and guiding anybody through to completion of setting up the terminals. Fozia without a shadow of a doubt has displayed this regardless of the logistics and issues she's faced (not being one of the easiest customers to deal with, she truly handled getting us set up well!) can't highly recommend this company enough as they truly do pride themselves on their work and definitely one of the best out there in their field.
Thank you we always aim to provide the best customer service to each and every customer we look forward to dealing with you again.
Excellent Customer Service from Fozia, very efficient, answered all my questions promptly. Made it a very pleasant experience 😊
Excellent service
Brilliant service
Thank you it was a pleasure dealing with yourself, if you have any questions do not hesitate to call.
Brilliant Service. Thank you.
Very good service spot on excellent
Very good easy
Thankyou. I am glad we could help.
Excellent service with good communication would recommend to all businesses
Good buchare
Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you.
Thanks for your help what a fantastic decision really makes business grow.
Thankyou. I am glad we could help.
Fozia has given us outstanding service and is an asset to your company. At all times acting courteously and professionally.
Excellent service from Fozia, Very attentive and a lovely person overall who made the process from start to finish seamless. Highly recommended
Thankyou. I am glad we could be of assistance to you and your business.
Excellent customer service. Very helpful and quick with responses
Novus Pay is rated 4.83 based on 71 reviews