Novatech Reviews

6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Novatech deliver?

Tell us how Novatech made you happy

"Needed help with getting the right part for my computer and was allowed to take several possible parts incase I needed them all. Fortunately I only needed one part and so was given a refund for the parts not needed and not taken out of the boxes. Many Thanks Novatech."
Are you Novatech? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great service very helpful"
"Helpful staff, competitive prices, really nice to do business in person without paying a premium"
"Excellent website, very easy to use"
"Very good Customer Service and great Speed on delivery times. The product also came in great condition with an added fan."
"Polite and helpful staff, great product selection."
"Extremely fast delivery and competitive pricing!"
"Excellent customer service, Prompt delivery, friendly service all round"
"Well-designed website and quick delivery."
"I bought a CPU cooler from Novatech recently as I'm building my very first PC. The CPU had been recommended to me by a friend, and Novatech had the best price for it by far. It arrived precisely on time and I had regular email updates prior to this to keep me informed, which was great for my peace of mind. Upon opening the box, however, I also discovered a £60 voucher for some wine! I don't quite know what sort of introverted-techie they think I am but, though appreciated, the voucher was wasted on me. That being said, a bottle of champers will no doubt make a nice gift for a certain someone soon... Really pleased with my purchase and will no doubt shop there again in the future."
"Great price and quick delivery. Will use again."
"Always keenly priced. Rapid delivery. Always very helpful if you need any assistance. Have been buying my tech items from them for many years and they remain my 'go to' supplier"
Novatech is rated 3.04 based on 25 reviews