Novatech Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Novatech
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Novatech made you happy

"Well-designed website and quick delivery."
Are you Novatech? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Novatech receives. Reply Free
"Great price and quick delivery. Will use again."
"Always keenly priced. Rapid delivery. Always very helpful if you need any assistance. Have been buying my tech items from them for many years and they remain my 'go to' supplier"
"Been a loyal customer for years, until I purchased 2 sticks of Crucial 8 GiG RAM. Caused page file and memory management errors in win10, i returned the item with an explanation of the problem. I received an email saying that the memory works (been tested 13 times!) and that I had scratched the flanges (there are lumps of aluminium stuck to the RAM (for cooling i presume) Got nowhere with customer service except "cant issue a refund, look at the pictures we sent you you damaged the items) received the pictures could see nothing and even the technicians own admission says its hard to see. I have received the RAM back today. I see no scratches whatsoever on the RAM. Tried explaining to Customer service without much joy. Even fired an email off to the customer service director with no response. Seems they will go to any length not to issue a refund. I wouldn't mind I was happy to accept a credit note so I could purchase another brand from them. Shame they lost a good customer who for the last 15 years has given nothing but loyalty to this customer."
Novatech is rated 2.96 based on 24 reviews