Novatech Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Novatech

How would you rate Novatech?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Katie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Novatech in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Katie
"I bought a CPU cooler from Novatech recently as I'm building my very first PC. The CPU had been recommended to me by a friend, and Novatech had the best price for it by far. It arrived precisely on time and I had regular email updates prior to this to keep me informed, which was great for my peace of mind. Upon opening the box, however, I also discovered a £60 voucher for some wine! I don't quite know what sort of introverted-techie they think I am but, though appreciated, the voucher was wasted on me. That being said, a bottle of champers will no doubt make a nice gift for a certain someone soon... Really pleased with my purchase and will no doubt shop there again in the future."
Novatech is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews