Nova Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nova Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Nova Insurance Reviews

About Nova Insurance:

Full range of personal and commercial insurances available from leading insurers

info@nova-insurance.com

3 Redwing Court Business Centre
Ashton Road
Romford
Essex

quick and easy and very helpful,extra bonus with the no claims bonus
No problems. Would recommend to mates and family
I purchased insurance off the internet at a set price. Once I pay the deposit I was then telephoned to say that the price has then changed to more than double the the price that I purchased it for. And if I wanted to cancel I had to pay a £60 fee out of my deposit.
Firstly thank you Shelley for taking the time to review Nova Insurance. During our validation process, which includes a telephone call, we found that the occupation you entered online (during the quote) was incorrect. To ensure you were correctly insured the policy required us to amend this. Unfortunately this amendment resulted in an increased premium. I am sure you will agree that ensuring your insurance is valid and correct is of the upmost importance however we apologise for any inconvenience this caused you.
Nova contacted me about the renewal which was dealt with there and then
Don’t know who you are
Luke saved us money on our commercial vehicle insurance
they helped me out even after ending my cover.
Quick and efficient.
Good price
I asked for my NCB numerous times. Despite me ringing of my number and not having my call answered for around 30 minutes, I decided to call of a different number and got straight though whilst my other phone was still on hold. I felt like I was being ignored.
3 times more expensive than Aviva
So good and they know how to Deal with customer
Very good
Offered the cover I needed, reasonably priced, with a simple process
perfect quote and easy to go ahead
Fast friendly service very happy
Quick, easy and great cover
Im trying to send an email with a copy of my driving licence and its. Telling me ur adress is not valid
Despite repeated requests I have still not received any of my insurance documents or information on how to send my proof of no claims. The customer service so far has been poor & I still don't know if my vehicle is fully insured. I would like this matter resolved as I am currently away on holiday.
Very easy and very quickly
Nova Insurance is rated 3.82 based on 158 reviews