nourluxury-com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend nourluxury-com
10PM
10PM

Tell us how nourluxury-com made you happy

"My bedding set has stayed super soft after several washes, really happy with the quality of these products and will definitely be purchasing again next time I need new bedding!"
Are you nourluxury-com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The sheets are soft and light, they regulate heat perfectly. I stay toasty without overheating. Just lovely!, can’t wait till you stock the percale weave"
"Needed new bedding and I gave Nour Luxury a try purely based on the reviews, and i was not disappointed, in fact it exceeded my expectations. my bedding set was exactly as described, buttery Soft yet cool & the colour is beautiful. Feels like im sleeping on soft fluffy clouds. Highly recommend."
"This sheets are exactly what we'd hoped for. Our two young boys are moving into single beds and we wanted some sheets for them. These sheets are not only ethically sourced but also really good quality. We will be ordering some for ourselves as they are lovely sheets."
"Simply the best luxury organic sheets I've ever felt. I couldn't believe how soft they were! I also love the fact that they are ethically sourced..I can sleep well knowing they are ethical and because of their quality :) Need to get the full set next!"
nourluxury-com is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews