Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nottingham HiFi Centre
Read Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

About Nottingham HiFi Centre:

Nottingham HiFi Centre is the area's oldest established specialist. Since 1968 we have been providing the very best Hi-Fi, Multi-Room and Home Cinema solutions.

Our 3 superb demonstration areas offer a unique environment for our clients to experience the performance of the very best products available. The option of a home demonstration is also available.

Our fully factory trained staff have over 40 years of expertise between them. Our install staff are the most experienced in the area, having completed numerous full house installations.

Our outstanding customer service means a 2 year parts and labour guarantee, a 14 day on-line returns policy and a full delivery and installation service.

Still a family run business for over 40 years, Nottingham Hi-Fi has been the cornerstone of specialist home entertainment solutions in Nottinghamshire and beyond; and has a reputation for offering the

best impartial advice and unequalled customer service, making us the first choice of many discerning clients wanting the very best specialist advice and care.

sales@nottinghamhificentre.co.uk

120 - 122 Alfreton Road

Tell us how Nottingham HiFi Centre made you happy
I ordered an Amplifier because mine had been giving trouble for weeks -but after ordering it I turned mine on and found that my son who had been over here on holiday from Australia had fixed it. I rang the same day and explained to your man and he kindly allowed me to cancel it. I was very grateful for his understanding and would certainly use your shop for anything in this line in the future
The gentleman we spoke to was very helpful managed to find the Tibo unit I needed.

The shipping was prompt and so we would recommend you to our friends.

Thankyou
Faultless seamless and Fast
Lowest price I could find for the Sonos Sub and delivered free!
Item in stock and good price. Smooth web site made purchase easy. Item delivered as promised and worked out of the box. Have bought another similar unit since this purchase
Phoned the shop before purchasing because I couldn't quite believe the very competitive price on the website. Also wanted to check that the site wasn't a scam. Very helpful member of staff on the other end of the line that gave me confidence to buy from them. Items arrived quickly and in good condition,
Item was dispatched with 2 hours and arrived next day as promised. Very good experience!
The order was perfect, fast, and we received a complimentary upgrade as our model was unavailable. Thank you !
I ordered on line and received a very quick efficient service
Arrived the day after ordering. Emailed the shipping details, invoices and delivery every step of the way. Great price for the product, could not be happier.
Great product, cheapest price and next day delivery. What more do you want?
Superior service.
Fast delivery.
Customer care second to none.
Excellent service given. Always at hand to answer any questions and good communication given regarding delivery.
Quick efficient service. Only got slightly worried when the enquiries email rejected as no such email address but email from company next day confirmed order was on track.
Product was £40 cheaper then elsewhere. Delivery was quick. Service was great. Thanks
Very pleased with my order which was handled efficiently and in a timely manner. Thanks.
Can't fault this shop knowledgeable people very helpful and friendly
Highly recommended
Very helpful staff and when the item was in stock fully tracked next day delivery. Prices are extremely competitive.
Hi - as yet I have not received my parcel due to a series of delivery issues with UKMail. This is not the first time they have been poor. Can I suggest you use Royal Mail, DPD or link. They are far more efficient and also contactable by phone.

Im sure the product will be great but I will only know for sure when UKMail deliver it.
Hi Daniel, to confirm our phone conversation we have sent out 2 replacement units to you as the original units have been lost by UKMail. I'm sorry for the issues you have had. Usually our deliveries are very successful via UKMail (as our previous reviews show). Again please take our apologies on behalf of UKMail
Helpful Staff and Excellent Service.
Nottingham HiFi Centre is rated 4.77 based on 256 reviews