Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nottingham HiFi Centre
Read Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

About Nottingham HiFi Centre:

Nottingham HiFi Centre is the area's oldest established specialist. Since 1968 we have been providing the very best Hi-Fi, Multi-Room and Home Cinema solutions.

Our 3 superb demonstration areas offer a unique environment for our clients to experience the performance of the very best products available. The option of a home demonstration is also available.

Our fully factory trained staff have over 40 years of expertise between them. Our install staff are the most experienced in the area, having completed numerous full house installations.

Our outstanding customer service means a 2 year parts and labour guarantee, a 14 day on-line returns policy and a full delivery and installation service.

Still a family run business for over 40 years, Nottingham Hi-Fi has been the cornerstone of specialist home entertainment solutions in Nottinghamshire and beyond; and has a reputation for offering the

best impartial advice and unequalled customer service, making us the first choice of many discerning clients wanting the very best specialist advice and care.

sales@nottinghamhificentre.co.uk

120 - 122 Alfreton Road

Tell us how Nottingham HiFi Centre made you happy
very helpful on the phone.
Delivery was fast, great customer support and good prices.
every thing is fine at the moment, happy with the delivery
This is my third purchase of sonos products , they are excellent
The price for a Sonos Play 1 from Nottingham Hi Fi was the cheapest on the web that I could find
Delivery was excellent, and as promised, delivered free the next day
Easy to deal with and quick delivery
bought a pair of tibo speakers,arrived very quick,very good customer service,can't fault them,will buy from them again.
Great delivery and product arrived safely. I did find it strange that the product box itself wasn't sealed, and there was no full instructions only a quick guide, considering the amount the speakers cost? Possibly the manufactures don't now supply full instructions anymore? but even a DVD would have been good in a sealed box........
Excellent service and speedy delivery. I can recommend Nottingham Hifi unreservedly
Ordered Hifi which arrived next day. Prompt delivery.. Great service
Excellent service. I got a confirmation immediately, with a named sales consultant who was taking care of the order. I was advised of despatch and less than 24 hours after ordering the product was delivered.
Nottingham HiFi Centre 5 star review on 25th October 2016
Excellent, fast service. Would buy agaon from Nottingham HiFi, would highly recommend them.

Superb price too.
I ordered a new subwoofer which was delivered next working day and at a very competitive price. Great service thank you.
WOW = great service and great delivery , my new toys arrived 100% perfect and sound amazing , Kef Q900 and Marantz PM8005 Amp , thanks for the advise guys.....one very happy lad , Ashley
Quick delivery and competitively priced. Great service!
I was very impressed with the advice given when identifying the best hifi to meet my personal needs. Delivery was prompt, and the further advice given to assist my set up was greatly appreciated.
Great product and delivered quickly. I was out when it was delivered and very surprised to find it behind the back gate, under the porch without any packaging. On it's side. So great company, patchy courier service.
Great service from Nottingham HiFI. Would recommend them.
Ordered audio pro t3 on 03/10/2016, the website stated "ready stock"; got no follow-up after two days. Email-ed cs on 06/10/2016, turns out the item was out of stock, they didn't even bother to inform me beforehand or even updated the website.
Can't even offer weekend delivery to make up for their own mistake and lack of update.
Poor service
Ordered on Saturday afternoon and the package arrived Tuesday morning. Can't get better than that.
Great price delivered. Very quickly. Will use again. Thanks