Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nottingham HiFi Centre
Read Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

About Nottingham HiFi Centre:

Nottingham HiFi Centre is the area's oldest established specialist. Since 1968 we have been providing the very best Hi-Fi, Multi-Room and Home Cinema solutions.

Our 3 superb demonstration areas offer a unique environment for our clients to experience the performance of the very best products available. The option of a home demonstration is also available.

Our fully factory trained staff have over 40 years of expertise between them. Our install staff are the most experienced in the area, having completed numerous full house installations.

Our outstanding customer service means a 2 year parts and labour guarantee, a 14 day on-line returns policy and a full delivery and installation service.

Still a family run business for over 40 years, Nottingham Hi-Fi has been the cornerstone of specialist home entertainment solutions in Nottinghamshire and beyond; and has a reputation for offering the

best impartial advice and unequalled customer service, making us the first choice of many discerning clients wanting the very best specialist advice and care.

sales@nottinghamhificentre.co.uk

120 - 122 Alfreton Road

Tell us how Nottingham HiFi Centre made you happy
The speakers arrived earlier than expected, and they were the only place in the country to have them in stock. On the phone they offered some advice on getting the best out of them,
Excellent price. There was an issue that the item was not in stock and it would have been better if you had taken the initiative and called me but the guy I spoke to was apologetic and delivery then happened when he said it would.
PERFECT. VERY SUITABLE FOR MY PURPOSE.
Speakers were not in stock but, although I waited more than 2 months for them, payment was taken immediately. I was not kept informed and a supposed e-mail that was sent to customers was not sent to me. On several occassions I had to contact the company to find out what was happening. To cap it off speakers were sent to my home address rather than my work address as requested/agreed and this led to further difficulties. Grudging apology from company. Would not use under any circumstances in future - I'd rather pay more elsewhere.
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed by the level of service you have received.
It has indeed fallen below the very high standard that we strive to offer.
The delay in the delivery of your speakers was unfortunately caused by a stock shortage over the Christmas period with Roth Audio.

We do aim to keep all of our customers informed as soon as we hear of any delay in the delivery of their order. We offer our apologies that
the email we sent out to our customers for this item was not received by you.

We further apologise that the speakers were not sent to your specified delivery address and were sent to your billing address instead.
A review of procedure will ensure that this will not be able to happen in the future.

Again please accept our apologies.
Very efficient service and delivery free!
They went beyond normal service and made sure the projector I ordered arrived when it was supposed to. Very polite on phone and helpful. Would buy from here again.
The service was impeccable.
Helpful updates on how/when the product was going to be delivered and easy to purchase. Will choose to shop here again!
It's hard to write a review when all I've experienced with Nottingham HiFi Center was me clicking buy and the item arriving the next day. So from this point of view the process was painless, being able to pay by paypal made the purchase easy no account needed and the item arrived exactly as described and on time.
Quick delivery, came well packaged and will certainly use again for my AV needs.
Very happy with Nottingham HiFi, good website and easy checkout process, and the goods which were priced competitively were delivered quickly so can't ask for more than that. I'm always wary of using someone new (to me anyway) to buy stuff off the net as I'd never heard of them before, but receives excellent reviews and is Google certified too which helps to build trust. Will definitely be using them again.
Excellent service and really quick delivery. Would definitely order through Nottingham HiFi Centre again.
Beyond very good - Martin & the team are the most helpful and knowledgeable people I know, particularly geared to the rather higher quality side of the market.
Always ready with lots of good advice and second to none service over many years I've dealt with them.
Their prices are always excellent and they know what they're talking about.
And if you're lucky can park outside the front door. (But check the times!).
My rating is First Class / Excellent.
Everything you want in a online retailer, best online price for my AKG50 headphones ,easy to use website and constant info and updates on delivery, even delivered earlier than predicted, excellent service .
I had ordered an item which, it transpired, was not in stock. I was immediately notified of this by phone, and was happy to wait for the item due to the sale price being upheld. I was pleasantly surprised to be informed a week later that the item had actually been dispatched and on checking was told that some stock had been sourced early.
It would have been helpful to have been advised of delivery options prior to despatch however I have otherwise been delighted with the service I received.
Good quality
Quick, efficient service. Product arrived on time, as described and well packaged. Very pleased.
Really excellent price and 24 hour delivery.....5 stars!
Helpful advice, quick delivery, and product up to expectations.
Very knowledgeable and helpful. As a bit of an A/V novice they provided great advice. Products shipped promptly with minimum fuss.
Nottingham HiFi Centre is rated 4.77 based on 256 reviews