Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nottingham HiFi Centre
Read Nottingham HiFi Centre Reviews

About Nottingham HiFi Centre:

Nottingham HiFi Centre is the area's oldest established specialist. Since 1968 we have been providing the very best Hi-Fi, Multi-Room and Home Cinema solutions.

Our 3 superb demonstration areas offer a unique environment for our clients to experience the performance of the very best products available. The option of a home demonstration is also available.

Our fully factory trained staff have over 40 years of expertise between them. Our install staff are the most experienced in the area, having completed numerous full house installations.

Our outstanding customer service means a 2 year parts and labour guarantee, a 14 day on-line returns policy and a full delivery and installation service.

Still a family run business for over 40 years, Nottingham Hi-Fi has been the cornerstone of specialist home entertainment solutions in Nottinghamshire and beyond; and has a reputation for offering the

best impartial advice and unequalled customer service, making us the first choice of many discerning clients wanting the very best specialist advice and care.

sales@nottinghamhificentre.co.uk

120 - 122 Alfreton Road

Tell us how Nottingham HiFi Centre made you happy
Have used Nottingham HiFi twice over the lady couple of months and service has been great on both occasions. Would not hesitate to recommend them. I had a slight hiccup with postage on one order, but they responded to my query straight away and gave 100% satisfaction.
Easy, fast checkout and very fast, secure delivery. No complaints
Ordered some speakers on around 30th November - website said they were IN STOCK and available for next day delivery. Placed the order online and specified the delivery date for a time when I was off work and able to receive them - didn't turn up. When I still hadn't received them after a week or two I phoned Nottingham HiFi to get an update - they told me that the speakers weren't in stock at all (despite what the website said) but that there'd be more in "soon". To cut a long story short, I ended up having to pick them up myself in Nottingham on 23rd December (which was the VERY last day I could have got them due to me going away for Christmas the next day). Very unimpressed and staff did not seem bothered that it took almost a month for the product to get to me. Will not use again.
Perfect service
Very fast delivery. Exactly what I wanted.
I bought a pair of AKG Bluetooth headphones from Nottingham HiFi onlline, just days before Xmas, after much widespread online research on prices and online stores with stock, Nottingham had the best deal on what I was after and actually had the color I wanted in stock. My item arrived less than 48hrs later, no small feat considering the time of year. Fantastic online website, fantastic item, fantastic price and a fantastic service.
Really good service and competitively priced.
Excellent price, delivered as promised. Good speakers too ...
quick service
Excellent Service and Communication Thanks
Excellent service, and very fast delivery. would highly recommend and definitely use again.
Quick, fiendly service, good communication and fast delivery
Excellent service, especially delivery. I've been informed that one of the items I was going to buy was out of stock and I had to wait for it for two weeks. Two days later I was enjoying beautiful sounds from my new Denon AVR and Yamaha speakers! Perfect job Nottingham Hi Fi, thanks!
I ordered a set of Yamaha 5.1 surround sound speakers which were on a special offer. These arrived in quick time, well packaged and of excellent quality. Compared to a sound bar of similar price I think I have astonishing value for money.
They were so good that I tried to order another set, but they had sold out. I ordered a pair of Wharfedale cubes to turn my system into 7.1, again on special offer, and are again superb quality. Nottingham Hi Fi is at the top of my list after these two experiences. Thank you.
Excellent price and delivery. Would use N Hifi again..
Although the Canton D55 had to be ordered for me Nottingham Hi Fi kept me in touch with the progress of my order. In short: Great product, great price and first class Company. Thanks
I made an enquiry by telephone before ordering and found the advise very helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Excellent product and customer service.
Very helpful when let down by woeful courier service (UK Mail)
Good price & good service. Slightly delayed delivery due to supply issues but I was phoned and kept in touch with progress. Would shop again and would recommend to others.
Excellent services and product and kept well informed of delivery
Nottingham HiFi Centre is rated 4.77 based on 256 reviews