Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre
Telephone
Read Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre Reviews

About Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre:

One of the UKs leading independent Musical Instrument Retailers. Established in 1999, we are main dealers for top brands including Fender, Roland, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Ibanez and many more! Visit our massive Nottingham city centre showroom for a warm welcome, or buy online with confidence - www.drumandguitar.co.uk

info@drumandguitar.co.uk

Nottingham Drum and Guitar CentreCranbrook StreetHockleyNottingham

Tell us how Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre made you happy
Friendly and professional service. Would recommend to anyone who loves music.
I came into the store one Saturday with my daughter to ask for some advice on purchasing an electric guitar for her and was delighted with the customer service we received. Several guitars were demonstrated and we were given good honest advice in respect of what to expect from each end of the price range. No up-selling and my daughter was given time to try a guitar for herself. Pricing was consistent with other retailers and I didn’t hesitate in returning a couple of weeks later to purchase the guitar and accessories. Excellent service. We’ll definitely be returning customers. Ian & Megan.
"The staff were very kind"
Great! A really nice, friendly and helpful service. No pressured sell, no rush, plenty of time given to decide on whether it was the right guitar, helpful advice. Great shop we'd highly recommend.
Very happy with the service and product from NDaGC. They patiently took me through all the various options for amps within my price range and gave a demo with my model of guitar so I could get a feel for it. I asked to reserve an item for a day and they were very happy to do this; when I called the day after purchase for some troubleshooting (which turned out to be my fault) they were completely sympathetic and very helpful. Just a stress-free experience all around. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Been using this shop for many years and have always felt the advice they gave has enabled me to buy the best product to meet my needs, amazing after sales service, couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Excellent as always. A pleasure to shop with :)
Nothing but praise for you guys, nothing is too much trouble, advise is warm and welcoming Oliver being only 6 is treated like a proper drummer. Ross Nottingham
Guys were great! They helped me find the best guitar. They went the extra mile :) Thanks!!!
All the staff very helpful, excellent service and advice. I can highly recommend the Drum and Guitar Centre, pay them a visit.
Definitely the shop of choice for all your drum and percussion needs. It was great to be able to road test a range of cymbals and hear the sound in the flesh. Very friendly sales people and very willing to go the extra mile to make sure you get the ideal sound you are looking for from your kit. No brainier, Nottingham Drum and Guitar every time!!
Super place, very helpful staff. Only place I'll go in Nottingham for my instrument needs.
Exceptional service from the first time we visited the shop through to delivery of the kit that was finally decided on. Very helpful and patient staff - teenage boys can be so trying!
This is my first online purchase from NDaGS. The price was good, the product was as promised and the service was spot on. I shall be buying from them again.
Very impressed with the service i received from NDGC. Never heard of the store before, went instore and discovered the massive range, and enquired about electric drum kits and explained my budget and needs and i think it was Ben who shared his knowledge with me and was very informative and it was no problem for him to show me many different kits all easily plugged into amps, letting me have a try for myself. Well priced equipment and i brought a kit online several days later :) happy customer and have already recommended to friends!
Excellent service, nice atmosphere not 8 staff decending on you as soon as you walk in like some other shops
I Recently purchased a Mapex drum kit from these guys, I found them to be very helpful and knowledgeable and I am very pleased with our purchase. Thoroughly recommend them.
Buy with Confidence great service and experience ill be back.
I felt like I was being given honest advice about the best 'value for money' products. I'm happy with my new crash cymbal, and my new cymbal bag is much smaller than the last one, which makes it easier for me to carry around.
Excellent delivery and customer service, staff were friendly and helpful and always make you feel welcome.
Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre is rated 4.95 based on 285 reviews