Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre
Telephone
Read Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre Reviews

About Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre:

One of the UKs leading independent Musical Instrument Retailers. Established in 1999, we are main dealers for top brands including Fender, Roland, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Ibanez and many more! Visit our massive Nottingham city centre showroom for a warm welcome, or buy online with confidence - www.drumandguitar.co.uk

info@drumandguitar.co.uk

Nottingham Drum and Guitar CentreCranbrook StreetHockleyNottingham

Tell us how Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre made you happy
Paid a visit to the Drum and Guitar Centre last week and found the staff to be really friendly and helpful they even let me have a couple of allen keys as I have been struggling to find one to fit the bridge saddles on my Jazz bass. Also purchased a Hercules wall bracket which is a great piece of kit that I would highly recommend. I will definitely be returning in the future as its much nicer to be able to talk to real people than just ordering stuff on line. Jeff A
I have not had the opportunity yet to try out my new shaker but having it delivered in person by my old mate Dave was priceless.
Quick service as you'd expect from these guys. Seamless process from ordering thru to payment. Cheers!
Bought a guitar online form here. Was a little nervous having it delivered, but it arrived very well packaged. Delivery arranged easily and arrived on the date promised. Great communication from the shop. All in all, very happy.
Just picked up a Gretsch energy drum kit from NDGC, fab kit at a great price, excellent friendly service, great value. Regards From - waverunnerXP1
Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Just picked up a Gretsch Energy drum kit from NDGC, fab kit at a great price, excellent friendly service, great value. Regards From - waverunnerXP1
Just hsd snother great experience buying from David at Drum and Guitar even though I managed to bodge the online ordering, if you want good advice great service and nice people this is the place to shop...
We received the most fantastic service from David. He answered questions promptly via emails, gave excellent advice on a wide variety of products available and went out of his way to enable us to collect the purchased cymbal from the store with all the necessary Covid safe distancing requirements in place. Would highly recommend this company.
Had great service from Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre, in fact THE best sort of service... no fuss no drama no stress. Very competitive price, helpful staff at the end of the phone, Guitar arrived when it was supposed to and my son hasn't stopped smiling since he got it. Will I use them again? You bet!
Went in to buy an acoustic guitar. Didn't really know what to look for but the chap in the shop was very helpful. Really happy with the product and the service.
Great service!
Amazing service. Placed online order on Sunday afternoon and they went over and above to make sure my son had his acoustic drum set to play before lockdown, they even popped back with the wing nut that had fallen off in the van. Thank you so much, have one very happy son and it’s rejuvenated practising.
Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Great service, good range and quick deliveries for online orders
Extremely helpful friendly staff . Didn’t feel rushed or pushed into a purchase . Gave me time to try out the gong . Would definitely recommend. Great prices too .
Very welcoming environment, the guys behind the counter were very helpful Top service
Really excellent service, helped me find a hard case for a very strange shaped guitar. Perfect fit, but very open for me to take home and try out. Great shop, must be a drummer's idea of heaven!
I usually find it awkward walking into quieter shops, especially when I’ve no real idea what I’m looking at. Walked into here and the guys couldn’t have been any more welcoming. Andy asked if I was looking for anything in particular at all, I’d gone in to have a quick look at drum kits (absolute beginner that hasn’t even touched a kit before). He showed us the electronic kits, since I needed something relatively quiet so the neighbours don’t lose their minds. Knowing I’d never played before he showed me how it all works/sounds through an amp so I didn’t embarrass myself! He said I’m welcome to have a go using the headphones so it’s just me that can hear, he left me to it which was amazing. It’s always awkward when someone hovers over you, so it was nice to have a play and try the different settings without feeling pressured. I must have sat there for at least 30 minutes, he popped over to see if we had any questions or wanted showing anything at all. I didn’t really go in with the intention of buying that day, but all the guys were brilliant and genuinely happy to help. The best thing is that there was no pressure at all to buy. He showed us the cheapest kit first as well, which instantly made me realise they actually want to help and aren’t just in it to sell the most expensive equipment to someone who has no clue. In the end I went with the entry priced Yamaha kit, it’s perfect for what I needed to get me going and would last. Typically it wouldn’t fit in the car, so they even helped up unpack and fit it all in. I said that we usually buy online but they made the experience that great that even if the price had been cheaper online, I’d have purchased in store just down to the customer service. It’s also nice knowing that if I had any questions or needed any help, I’d feel comfortable going back to ask. Thank you Andy, David and the 3rd guy who’s name I didn’t catch! Amazing customer experience and I actually feel confident in my purchase! Will definitely make the trip back there for anything else I may need along the way!
Very helpful and were happy to give help or advice
Excellent communication, fast dispatch and exactly as described. Highly Recommended.
ordered online Fast & efficient service would recommend this company.
Very happy with my purchase from Nottingham Drum and Guitar. They were really friendly to deal with during the whole process and also offered what I found to be the best price on the item too. Deliver was quick, so all this adds up to me not only recommending them, it guarantees I'll be back again.
Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre is rated 4.95 based on 285 reviews