Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre

About Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre: One of the UKs leading independent Musical Instrument Retailers. Established in 1999, we are main dealers for top brands including Fender, Roland, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Ibanez and many more! Visit our massive Nottingham city centre showroom for a warm welcome, or buy online with confidence - www.drumandguitar.co.uk

info@drumandguitar.co.uk

Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre
Cranbrook Street
Hockley
Nottingham

How would you rate Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Robert Derry
Verified Buyer
"Friendly service, helpful advice and great encouragement for my son to get started with playing the bass guitar. Unfortunately we were supplied with the wrong amp lead but it was replaced immediately with a guitar tuner thrown in too!"
"Profesional people"
George Maglaras
Verified Buyer
"Competitive price, excellent client service and communications, item as advertised."
"Amazing service, super fast delivery. Would highly recommend."
Louise Simpson
Verified Buyer
"We had to make a last minute emergency order and the staff really went out of the way to help us out! Drums we order arrived in time and they saved the day."
Colin Dell
Verified Buyer
"by making it very easy for me to chose and buy a quite expensive crash cymbal to improve my kit. along with a boom extension for a good price. as a customer I was well looked after.looking forward to 'splashing out' on the next addition!! Cheers!"
Daniel Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a Roland td11-kv electric drum kit from the centre. The staff were very knowledgeable and very friendly, they made my choosing of this kit a very easy one after a full demonstration of its features and the pros/cons."
The Hibbert Family
Verified Reviewer
"We popped in on Saturday for some advice as novices and the service from Ed and Andy was nothing short of first-class. We have just got home having collected our new drum kit this morning and it is ready to go. I am so glad we took the time to walk into their amazing showroom and let them demonstrate and talk through the options with no pressure to buy. Thank you so much - Natasha will be thrilled when she gets home to find her new drum kit set up as a surprise Birthday present."
Marcus Clarke-Smee
Verified Reviewer
"Friendly and knowledgeable Staff who fixed my Sons Snare Drum and then set it up for me at no charge. Prices competitive too. I'll be back. Highly recommended."
"i was really impressed with the informed, attentive service we got. We ended up purchasing a different drum kit than we came in for - and my daughter has been thrilled with it ever since. You don’t get that kind of service with Amazon."
Charlie Parkins
Verified Buyer
"Great service, helpful team, couldn't fault it."
"Very helpful and friendly staff who spent time and effort in helping my son choose his second guitar."
"This is the second time that I have bought my son a guitar from this shop and as usual the staff have been very friendly and helpful."
Rebecca Edwardson
Verified Buyer
"Super speedy delivery - thank you!"
Melvyn Prior
Verified Buyer
"Great knowledgeable service. No pressure to buy....but we did😊"
Simon Woodall
Verified Buyer
"Excellent friendly service. Won’t hesitate to use again."
"I came into the store with my son, as we were going to buy him a drum kit for Christmas. He was shown the different kits in the price range we were looking at. The staff allowed him to try out the kit he liked ,resulting in a sale for the shop and a happy boy come Christmas day. At no point were we pressurized by the staff to buy a certain product or spend more than we wanted to. The staff are very knowledgeable and certainly helped in the choice we made. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone buying their first instrument, as we did."
Mr Millard
Verified Buyer
"First class, patient, friendly, honest and informative service. Completely non-patronising and resulted in a sale for the shop and satisfaction for the customer. A shame other stores don’t adopt the same customer-focused approach; if they did, a day at the shops might be more fun than laborious trial. Can’t recommend highly enough."
Miss J Phillips
Verified Buyer
"I was assisted very well and shown all options of electric drum kits in my price range. I was shown the features and given the opportunity to try them out . At no time I was pressured to buy. I wanted to upgrade the drum package and this was fine without question. The drum kit was delivered promptly and on time. I would definitely recommend and use the Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre again ."
Hamish Dickinson
Verified Buyer
"I've been shopping with Notts Drum and Guitar since I moved to the city in 2015. It was the first shop I went to and has continued to be my main shopping destination for all things drum related. They have never let me down on product recommendation and I've never had a complaint to make. They stock everything I use and if not they will do what they can to get it in as soon as possible or offer sensible alternatives. Given my busy touring schedule, having a shop that is willing to go the extra mile to make sure you're tour ready even at the last minute is invaluable to a professional musician."
Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre is rated 4.96 based on 224 reviews