Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre

About Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre: One of the UKs leading independent Musical Instrument Retailers. Established in 1999, we are main dealers for top brands including Fender, Roland, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Ibanez and many more! Visit our massive Nottingham city centre showroom for a warm welcome, or buy online with confidence - www.drumandguitar.co.uk

info@drumandguitar.co.uk

Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre
Cranbrook Street
Hockley
Nottingham

How would you rate Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre ?

"Brilliant service in store and delivery timing was spot on"
"Helpful service"
"The guys were so helpful and innovative in finding what we needed for my disabled music therapy client. Thank you! Attune Therapies Ltd."
Greg Proffit
Verified Buyer
"Great advice and help in an unhurried, take as much time as you like approach, with no hard sale at the end. I purchased a kit and bass drum pedal, very happy and will be back"
Richard Day
Verified Buyer
"Great to talk to people who know about music and can give valuable advice to a relative novice like myself, despite being in the middle age of life. The Roland TD-30 kit that I purchased has been a revelation, although the hi-hat is not as good as I had hoped, foot splashes and schwoops being impossible to do like I can on my old Yamaha electronic or acoustic kit. I buy nearly all my drumming gear from here and don't see a reason why I shouldn't continue to do so...."
Filippa Koutoupa
Verified Buyer
"Perfect Service! Super fast delivery and my MultiClaps are fantastic!"
Robert Derry
Verified Buyer
"Friendly service, helpful advice and great encouragement for my son to get started with playing the bass guitar. Unfortunately we were supplied with the wrong amp lead but it was replaced immediately with a guitar tuner thrown in too!"
"Profesional people"
George Maglaras
Verified Buyer
"Competitive price, excellent client service and communications, item as advertised."
"Amazing service, super fast delivery. Would highly recommend."
Louise Simpson
Verified Buyer
"We had to make a last minute emergency order and the staff really went out of the way to help us out! Drums we order arrived in time and they saved the day."
Colin Dell
Verified Buyer
"by making it very easy for me to chose and buy a quite expensive crash cymbal to improve my kit. along with a boom extension for a good price. as a customer I was well looked after.looking forward to 'splashing out' on the next addition!! Cheers!"
Daniel Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a Roland td11-kv electric drum kit from the centre. The staff were very knowledgeable and very friendly, they made my choosing of this kit a very easy one after a full demonstration of its features and the pros/cons."
The Hibbert Family
Verified Reviewer
"We popped in on Saturday for some advice as novices and the service from Ed and Andy was nothing short of first-class. We have just got home having collected our new drum kit this morning and it is ready to go. I am so glad we took the time to walk into their amazing showroom and let them demonstrate and talk through the options with no pressure to buy. Thank you so much - Natasha will be thrilled when she gets home to find her new drum kit set up as a surprise Birthday present."
Marcus Clarke-Smee
Verified Reviewer
"Friendly and knowledgeable Staff who fixed my Sons Snare Drum and then set it up for me at no charge. Prices competitive too. I'll be back. Highly recommended."
"i was really impressed with the informed, attentive service we got. We ended up purchasing a different drum kit than we came in for - and my daughter has been thrilled with it ever since. You don’t get that kind of service with Amazon."
Charlie Parkins
Verified Buyer
"Great service, helpful team, couldn't fault it."
"Very helpful and friendly staff who spent time and effort in helping my son choose his second guitar."
"This is the second time that I have bought my son a guitar from this shop and as usual the staff have been very friendly and helpful."
Rebecca Edwardson
Verified Buyer
"Super speedy delivery - thank you!"
Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre is rated 4.95 based on 230 reviews