Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre

About Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre: One of the UKs leading independent Musical Instrument Retailers. Established in 1999, we are main dealers for top brands including Fender, Roland, Pearl, Mapex, Zildjian, Ibanez and many more! Visit our massive Nottingham city centre showroom for a warm welcome, or buy online with confidence - www.drumandguitar.co.uk

info@drumandguitar.co.uk

Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre
Cranbrook Street
Hockley
Nottingham

Telephone

How would you rate Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre ?

"My Partner and I recently visited the Drum and Guitar centre and was amazed at the size of the centre they had lots of drums and Guitars of all descriptions...We were met by Ed who was a great help, in helping us choose a Guitar and amplifier for a beginner. he spent over an hour with us, giving us a lesson on the many various functions of the Guitar Thanks Ed you did a great job, excellent teacher. Gordon Turner, Derby."
"I'm a 70 year old, 'hearing challenged' lady, and want to learn to play the guitar. Never touched one before, but did research on Nottm Drum and Guitar Centre website for prices, guitar types and sound produced. Was instantly put at ease by sales staff who used careful explanations coupled with little pieces played on several different guitars. He discussed suitabilities of guitars with me and gave me 'hands-on' to as many guitars as I wanted. Accessories also. Friendly and good humoured staff. Bought a Fender parlour guitar etc. Thrilled to bits! Excellent place!"
"Hired some lights for a party for my daughter which worked really well kids loved them. Very helpful and friendly staff highly recommended"
"Very happy with the Yamaha electric drum set we bought and the advice given when comparing and contrasting the choices available. We were able to have a demo and also my son had a test drive of the set he chose. Very helpful and friendly staff."
"Looking for new cymbals, I was given so much good advice and was shown and given demonstrations of nearly every cymbal in the shop. No pressure, no hurry. To hear all the cymbals side by side really helped in the decision making. I left the shop with a full set of Zildjian ZBT cymbals, and couple of Mapex stands. Excellent service from knowledgable people."
"Brilliant service in store and delivery timing was spot on"
"Helpful service"
"The guys were so helpful and innovative in finding what we needed for my disabled music therapy client. Thank you! Attune Therapies Ltd."
"Great advice and help in an unhurried, take as much time as you like approach, with no hard sale at the end. I purchased a kit and bass drum pedal, very happy and will be back"
"Great to talk to people who know about music and can give valuable advice to a relative novice like myself, despite being in the middle age of life. The Roland TD-30 kit that I purchased has been a revelation, although the hi-hat is not as good as I had hoped, foot splashes and schwoops being impossible to do like I can on my old Yamaha electronic or acoustic kit. I buy nearly all my drumming gear from here and don't see a reason why I shouldn't continue to do so...."
"Perfect Service! Super fast delivery and my MultiClaps are fantastic!"
"Friendly service, helpful advice and great encouragement for my son to get started with playing the bass guitar. Unfortunately we were supplied with the wrong amp lead but it was replaced immediately with a guitar tuner thrown in too!"
"Profesional people"
"Competitive price, excellent client service and communications, item as advertised."
"Amazing service, super fast delivery. Would highly recommend."
"We had to make a last minute emergency order and the staff really went out of the way to help us out! Drums we order arrived in time and they saved the day."
"by making it very easy for me to chose and buy a quite expensive crash cymbal to improve my kit. along with a boom extension for a good price. as a customer I was well looked after.looking forward to 'splashing out' on the next addition!! Cheers!"
"Purchased a Roland td11-kv electric drum kit from the centre. The staff were very knowledgeable and very friendly, they made my choosing of this kit a very easy one after a full demonstration of its features and the pros/cons."
"We popped in on Saturday for some advice as novices and the service from Ed and Andy was nothing short of first-class. We have just got home having collected our new drum kit this morning and it is ready to go. I am so glad we took the time to walk into their amazing showroom and let them demonstrate and talk through the options with no pressure to buy. Thank you so much - Natasha will be thrilled when she gets home to find her new drum kit set up as a surprise Birthday present."
"Friendly and knowledgeable Staff who fixed my Sons Snare Drum and then set it up for me at no charge. Prices competitive too. I'll be back. Highly recommended."
Nottingham Drum and Guitar Centre is rated 4.95 based on 235 reviews