Noted in Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noted in Style
Read Noted in Style  Reviews

About Noted in Style :

Handcrafted stationery and bespoke packaging for the corporate, events and marketing sectors. Making your brand look good and get remembered.

With an in-house team of knowledgeable sales advisors, creative designers and skilled craftsmen and women in production, Noted in Style are able to provide a swift and seamless, personal service from initial enquiry to receipt of goods. We all work with passion and integrity to create products and packaging with an unrivalled attention to detail ensuring your brand looks good and gets remembered.

We’re trusted to deliver by many of the world’s biggest brands.

+44 (0) 1303 720 700

Aaliah
Noted in Style  5 star review on 27th November 2019
Noted in Style  5 star review on 14th November 2019
Odysseas Constantinides
Their service was impeccable, the team were friendly and professional and the products were excellent.
Thank you for choosing Noted in Style, Holly - we're glad you are happy with your notebooks, pens and gift bags. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to doing so again!
I've worked with Noted in Style for over 5 years now and have been continuously blown away by the quality of their service and friendliness of their staff. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
This company is one of my favourite suppliers. I have been ordering bespoke notebooks from them for 5+ years now and they have never let me down! The service is professional and friendly - they always make you feel like you're a priority even if your order is small. I would recommend Noted In Style for any sized order, they are the best in the business!
Hi Heather,
Thank you for your kind words. It's always a pleasure to work with you and we really appreciate your loyalty over the years!
Kind regards,
Alex
Noted in Style is our partner when it comes to premium give-aways for our customers. Thanks a lot for your perfect work since years.
Noted in Style are fantastic! I use them for all my design and printing requirements. The team are beyond helpful and skilled. The items are always perfectly finished and of the highest quality. Working with Noted In Style is always quick, easy and friendly. I cannot recommend them highly enough. They really are a wonderful team and will always exceed expectations in both design and products.
Noted in Style were professional, responsive and good value. The team made the process very easy and I felt I was in a safe pair of hands when there was a tight deadline to reach. My client was over the moon with the quality of the product (boxed launch event invitations and promotional items). I highly recommend using Noted in Style!
From order to delivery was extremely fast and efficient. Everything was excellent quality and the whole process was very clear and concise.
Noted in Style is rated 4.97 based on 87 reviews