Noted in Style Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noted in Style
Read Noted in Style  Reviews

About Noted in Style :

Handcrafted stationery and bespoke packaging for the corporate, events and marketing sectors. Making your brand look good and get remembered.

With an in-house team of knowledgeable sales advisors, creative designers and skilled craftsmen and women in production, Noted in Style are able to provide a swift and seamless, personal service from initial enquiry to receipt of goods. We all work with passion and integrity to create products and packaging with an unrivalled attention to detail ensuring your brand looks good and gets remembered.

We’re trusted to deliver by many of the world’s biggest brands.

+44 (0) 1303 720 700

ask@notedinstyle.co.uk

Noted In Style Ltd
Unit K, Concept Court
Shearway Road

Tell us how Noted in Style made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Noted in Style  5 star review on 10th March 2020
Aaliah
Noted in Style  5 star review on 27th November 2019
Noted in Style  5 star review on 14th November 2019
Odysseas Constantinides
Noted in Style  5 star review on 7th August 2019
Chris Byrne
More Photos & Videos
Noted in Style is our partner when it comes to premium give-aways for our customers. Thanks a lot for your perfect work since years.
Noted in Style are fantastic! I use them for all my design and printing requirements. The team are beyond helpful and skilled. The items are always perfectly finished and of the highest quality. Working with Noted In Style is always quick, easy and friendly. I cannot recommend them highly enough. They really are a wonderful team and will always exceed expectations in both design and products.
Noted in Style were professional, responsive and good value. The team made the process very easy and I felt I was in a safe pair of hands when there was a tight deadline to reach. My client was over the moon with the quality of the product (boxed launch event invitations and promotional items). I highly recommend using Noted in Style!
From order to delivery was extremely fast and efficient. Everything was excellent quality and the whole process was very clear and concise.
Noted in Style is rated 4.95 based on 64 reviews