Nostalgia.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nostalgia.co.uk
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Nostalgia Cases Review "I was sceptical at first having purchased a few bad fits, nostalgia cases really set the bar high with outstanding phone fit and print detail. My fellow rangers fans are always asking me where I got my case. Thank you "
Good service..item arrived promptly..would highly recommend.
Was great. I wanted a case for a phone not listed and it was all sorted. Great product and amazing service
Excellent service and grandson made up with his phone case Top service
Got my 2nd phone case from Nostalgia recently as have updated my phone, so.got the same case again for my new phone. Absolutely love it. A perfect fit, and just makes the phone stand out so much showing off my teams colours (Blackburn Rovers). Also arrived very quick from ordering it too, Cheers guys, love it.
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Have bought cases 3 times and always very happy with product service and delivery
This is the second time I've had a phone cover from nostalgia and the service was great would definitely buy again Kim
I have now ordered 3 cases from here and I only have positive things to say. Very quick to be delivered and very high quality. I will definitely be buying more in the future!
Great service and quick delivery, company are very helpful
Delighted with purchase
Very good product very good customer experience
Excellent service and quality.
Very good service.
Quick service & great product
My third order and won't be my last. Great products, great prices and great service.
Bought a case for my sons new phone and he loves it! Good quality and speedy delivery. I would definitely recommend and will be buying again. Thanks
Ordered a face covering. Was kept up to date, arrived in good time. Excellent quality. Couldn't be happier!
This was my 5th case and as always service has been great, delivery was quick given the fact they’re made to order. 👍🏼
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Fast delivery, great service with great products
Quick turnaround and excellent value for money. Thank you.
No complaints