Nostalgia Cases Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nostalgia Cases
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Nostalgia Cases Review "I was sceptical at first having purchased a few bad fits, nostalgia cases really set the bar high with outstanding phone fit and print detail. My fellow rangers fans are always asking me where I got my case. Thank you "
Great quality,so pleased with the product I received.
Very good, they had a few issues and delays but made sure I got my case ASAP and gave me a discount code. Have already recommended them!
Amazing quality, my other half is so happy with his. New kit and easy to order. Would deffo purchase another one!
Really good service especially in the tough climate of COVID , great communication throughout the order and the phone case looks great , that’s guys and stay safe
Son loved his case with his favourite local football team logo on it. Great quality 👌🏻
Great product quality! Sturdy and perfectly moulded.
From the time I first saw your webpage to when I received my beautiful iPhone case in my own team's colours and jersey design, the service I have received has been exemplary. I am delighted with my new case and have made sure to tell all my friends and family about it.
Got exactly what I asked for, excellent work!
Very good quality.Fits my phone perfectly.
Good service again, never anything less.
Brilliant service. Great variety of designs and I love that they have a lot of the old classic strips and for pretty much any club you can think of. Quality of the case I ordered was brilliant. Fit my phone perfectly and the design on the back looks great. Can't recommend them enough.
Customer service great...delivery very quick....happy with my phone case..
Also want to say that i ordered wrong case and a replacement was sent within days...with no extra charge..
Love the new phone case looks brilliant
brilliant quality and customer service was perfect. recommended to my friends.
It is done superbly and they are accurately done to teams kit. And arrived very promptly indeed, Which is all that people ask for.
I heard from a friend about your website, ordered, Good website and great selection, case arrived speedy delivery and i feel very high quality will definitely be ordering again and have told everyone that asks about the case where i got it! thanks.
Quick delivery and quality item.
It does what it says on the tin perfect fit for my mobile
Fantastic case and came within a few days, would recommend!
The service provided by Nostalgia Cases was courteous and efficient and I am happy with the case I received.

Many thanks.