Nostalgia.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nostalgia.co.uk
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Nostalgia Cases Review "I was sceptical at first having purchased a few bad fits, nostalgia cases really set the bar high with outstanding phone fit and print detail. My fellow rangers fans are always asking me where I got my case. Thank you "
Great Products. Excellent service
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Good quality. Email updates to let keep me updated on what going in with my order Also delivered very fast considering everything going in the world just now.
Really good customer service and quick delivery
Loved my mask. Great quality.
The case was for my dad, he's a massive Leeds fan and he loved the Leeds United case, thank you x
Excellent and unique service
Excellent!
Brilliant quality none of your cheap s!?t recommended to any one
Mug looked great when it came through! Score was presented exactly as I’d hoped it would be.
I’ve ordered 3 cases now as gifts, and all have been of a consistently great quality, delivered quickly and the communication was second to none- thank you very much Mark! Each one was received with joy!
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 17th January 2021
This was my second purchase from Nostalgia, my first being a CeeFax mug (which was a 5 star review too). This time it was a phone case for an iPhone 8. I am delighted with the quality and fit of the product. From order to delivery everything was first class. As I’ve already said, I’m a returning customer and know it won’t be long until I return again!
Great quality product and even better service. Thank you.
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Love the phone case, it’s extremely high quality and well designed, friendly service
Absolutely amazing
Quality case at a reasonable price and in my teams colours. Very quick shipping and good communication.
Great product, price, delivery and communication. 100% recommended
Absolutely amazing quality. Ordered a bespoke case for my son and it was perfect! Will definitely be ordering again.
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Looks great, fits well, delivered within two weeks from order date
Ordered a couple of cases for my personal phone and my work phone. The quality is excellent I feel the phones are well protected. Considering the quality the prices is really low which makes it even better! Would definitely recommend these guys.
Absolutely loving my new Falkirk F.C phone case. I love it so much I’m going to order one as a present for my brother who now stays in Ipswich and will be over the moon with it.
Nostalgia.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 4,844 reviews