norwood textiles Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend norwood textiles

Tell us how norwood textiles made you happy

"Excellent speedy service, not hung curtains yet as the for our new home but the look fab!"
"Ordered the Catherine lansfield velvet bedspread. It’s lovely, good quality really fun leased with it."
"Very good service, delivered e red on time and kept up to date with delivery info. Excellent product and will use this company again ."
"Fast and efficient service in both ordering and delivery. My curtains look lovely. thank you."
"Lovely quality and fast delivery"
"Great service"
"I required telephone support to place this order. This was exemplary and was the reason that I decided to place my order."
"Theses items were good but sadly not the right colour"
"Lovely quality goods and very helpful staff"
"This is the second pair that I received was so impressed with quality & delivery time. Definitely recommend"
"Nice product. Arrived quickly."
"Very fast delivery and so pretty highly recommend"
"Excellent communication and service. Curtains as described and expected."
"Great products and fast delivery"
"Super quick delivery. Beautiful curtains. Very impressed."
"Good choice of products, web site very easy to use, once ordered communication was excellent and the items were delivered very quickly. I would certainly use this company again."
"My como curtains are so pretty and well made. As always Norwood were prompt and courteous with my order. This is not the first I have been delighted with Norwood's curtains and service. I will never buy curtains from anyone else again."
"Excellent service fast delivery and helpful when I had to contact them regarding discount code. I have and would recommend them to anyone."
"Ordered voile curtains for my conservatory doors and wasn't disappointed at all, have had a few nice comments on how they look and they make a statement in there and very happy with ordering and delivery, they came very quick and was kept informed every step of the way. Will definitely recommend to friends and family."
"Easy to order on website, keep up to date about order and delivery arrived on time. Love my new duvet cover thanks Norwood 😊"
norwood textiles is rated 4.96 based on 109 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access