norwood textiles Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend norwood textiles

Tell us how norwood textiles made you happy

"Excellent service fast delivery and helpful when I had to contact them regarding discount code. I have and would recommend them to anyone."
"Ordered voile curtains for my conservatory doors and wasn't disappointed at all, have had a few nice comments on how they look and they make a statement in there and very happy with ordering and delivery, they came very quick and was kept informed every step of the way. Will definitely recommend to friends and family."
"Easy to order on website, keep up to date about order and delivery arrived on time. Love my new duvet cover thanks Norwood 😊"
"Brilliant customer service and very quick delivery."
"3rd set of bedding iv bought , 2 king size and a single, omg all of them are absolutely gorgouse. perfect fitting,excactly as per website description, excellent value, superb quality and prompt delivery. Highly recommend."
"I ordered 2 matching pairs of curtains and some cushion covers. They are perfect, Well made and excellent quality. Delivery was very fast too. Would highly recommend Norwood Textiles."
"Kylie cushion. Fast efficient transaction. Boxed and bubble wrapped."
"Wonderful company. I recommend them 100% for service, communication, fast delivery & quality of product."
"Would highly recommend Norwood Textiles. Amazing customer service and quick delivery!"
"I've never written a review before but the customer service I received from Norwood Textiles was so impeccable, I felt compelled to. They were so helpful with my requests and ensured I received my curtains the very next day, just in time for Christmas - and they look beautiful hanging up! Thank you so much, Norwood Textiles!"
"I'm very pleased with the shipment of my package to America. Shipping was fast and my items contained in my order we're accurate. Items were also packaged nicely to ensure that nothing arrived damaged."
"Excellent service with very quick delivery and it was free. Bonus considering other sites were charging £7. Will definitely use again."
"Just received my 2x 90x90 silver satin/ velvet curtains for the living room ! Delighted they look absolutely stunning. Fast, friendly, efficient and extremely reasonably priced.. Would buy again from Norwood !"
"Good quality curtains and good value too."
"Top store Thanks"
"Great service order arrived very quickly and curtains great exactly as described would definitely recommend this company"
"Lovely curtains very pleased with them look really nice up when i asked for some info the company were very helpful."
"Fantastic, quick service, curtains are as discribed and we were very pleasently suprised with the quality of the curtains given the very reasonable cost. Brilliant, thank you very much. We love our curtains and wouldnt hessitate to use you again."
"Fast delivery and excellent service. Will definitely be shopping with them again."
"I am very pleased with my new curtains and amazed at how quickly they arrived. Would definitely recommend this company."
norwood textiles is rated 4.97 based on 92 reviews