norwood textiles Reviews

of reviewers recommend norwood textiles
Read norwood textiles  Reviews

info@norwoodtextiles.co.uk

Tell us how norwood textiles made you happy
The curtains I bought are excellent I bought another 2 pairs . Service excellent highly recommend
Great service,good price and quick delivery.and beautiful voiles. The web picture is exactly what arrived.
We recently purchased a pair of curtains. We had a slight query before purchase and left a telephone message. A lady rang back promptly and was very helpful. We are very happy with the product and the quick delivery. Thank you
Always excellent quality and quick dispatch. Reliable.
Absolutely brilliant just love the swags ordered before from there eBay page Norwood told me if needed order direct from them which I did and a bit cheaper so Thankyou for that within a matter of a couple of days I got my order putting them up today brilliant service from start to finish much appreciated.
Very good company to deal with. Goods arrived super fast and pleased with them.Well done Norwood
Very fast shipping. Quality is excellent and very nice. Im very happy with my purchase. The team communicates with you and is very helpful.
Excellent product and service
Delivery was fast and with plenty of information. Item looked good quality in package but was different colour to that advertised. Sadly I had to pay for return myself which was disappointing
Great service from start to finish, products arrived promptly and exactly as described. Quality of products are fab! Will definitely purchase from here again.
Quick delivery nice curtains and bedding
The goods I ordered had a stain on them. Spoke to natasha who was extremely helpful and talked me through the returns process. I am awaiting a replacement.
FANTASTIC SERVICE AND FANTASTIC PRODUCTS!
Good quality and good price and quick delivery, very efficient.!!!!
I purchased two sets of curtains and 6 cushions from Norwood Textiles. Customer service before purchasing was great. Courier costs to Ireland are very expensive considering free Courier service to Northern Ireland. However both sets of curtains arrived within 3 days via DHL which was great. Curtains are great quality. I’d highly recommend this Company.
Brilliant designs and great quality
Brilliant customer service.
Through Contact Us, I queried the fabric on my item, as I hate some duvet covers that are made of a microfibre type material.
Natalie replied, after having checked the item and even sent close up photos for me.
I cannot praise her enough.

The cover set I bought is lovely, perfect in fact!

Thank you Norwood.
Amazing customer service. Thank you
A great uk product,very well made ,looks super, a very fast service,our second set of curtains off Norwood ,and will not be the last ,a U.K. Firm at its best . Best regards David And Jeanette Carter
The curtains arrived a lot earlier than estimated and they are really nice quality for the money. Transformed the room for little cost. Thanks for refunding my ebay order so I could get them cheaper buying direct from yourself.
norwood textiles is rated 4.97 based on 316 reviews