norwood textiles Reviews

of reviewers recommend norwood textiles
Read norwood textiles  Reviews

info@norwoodtextiles.co.uk

Tell us how norwood textiles made you happy
Curtains I ordered were much better quality than I expected, very quick delivery and constant updates, very pleased will use Norwood textiles again definitely
Great service. Very happy with my voiles.
Just received my second order from Norwood Textiles. Excellent service, especially as the order was placed just before the Bank Holiday but they still managed to deliver in 4 days. Will definitely use this company again and would thoroughly recommend.
Item as described very pretty, colour as expected
Great seller. Highly recommended. Buy with confidence.
I recently ordered a pair of Matrix thermal block out curtains & a pair of Tiffany tie backs from Norwood Textiles. The tie backs were out of stock & not being replaced so Natasha gave me the choice of a refund on them or a refund of the full order. I chose the refund on the tie backs only. The curtains arrived within two days & I am very pleased with them. My account has been credited with the cost of the tie backs, no problem.
Bought a pair of Halo shimmer thermal curtains they are beautiful and the delivery was very quick
Very impressed with the quick free delivery and overwhelmed on the quality of the product. Got delivered a day before my tenants moved in. I’m one who is very skeptic about ordering anything online especially curtains. But due to no alternatives resulting from the coronavirus pandemic, online purchase was my only option. The outcome of my experience has eradicated all my skepticism. Very easy to use website with detailed information. Will use and recommend Norwood textiles for all future projects.
Ordered on line. Excellent service, fast delivery, really pleased thank you
Very happy, delivery was quick. The duvet cover set I purchased is a very good quality and great value.
Good quality bedding rapid delivery would recommend Norwood textiles
Lovely curtains and great service. Definitely recommend
Easy to use website, fast delivery and lovely product.
Just the colour and texture I was looking for and at the right price to
Very impressed with the service. The tumble twist mats are just what I was looking for and were delivered very quickly.
Good company, this was my third purchase.
Excellent service and the voiles have finished off the recently decorated living room beautifully.
Thank you!
Absolutely stunning soo happy with them and came early than expected :)
Great curtains fast delivery great service.
Great service throughout & the quality of items is outstanding
norwood textiles is rated 4.95 based on 466 reviews