norwood textiles Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend norwood textiles

How would you rate norwood textiles ?

Eniko Banfi
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery .high quality material good quality product.recommend to anyone to buy curtain from this company."
"The curtains I ordered were perfect. Lovely pattern, arrived quickly, communication was great. The curtains look perfect, not too pink not too sparkly. Very happy thank you"
Julie Exley
Verified Buyer
"Items arrived quickly and the bedding is beautiful"
Thomas Brown
Verified Buyer
"Great bath mat,just what i was looking for.Good customer service,easy website to use and quick delivery.could not ask for anything more,great."
Linda Atkins
Verified Buyer
"The curtain voiles I purchased were exactly as described on the website, quality & price excellent. Straightforward payment system, item arrived on time and package well. Would have no hesitation in purchasing from you in the future & will recommend to family & friends. Very happy customer."
Jennifer Butler
Verified Buyer
"The service i recieved was excellent. Plenty of communication by email and quick free delivery which was why i chose the site i could have got same products elsewhere."
"Very efficient service"
"Great quality, excellent price, Quick delivery."
Pauline Graham
"Perfect as always.thanks"
"WOW 😮 Amazing service item received very fast and so so happy item received. Thank you so much will buy again soon."
"Product was out of stock when I wanted to order. Norwood rang me with anticipated delivery date, then rang again when stock arrived. So helpful. I would recommend them. Gold star for customer care."
Heather Rees
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to order from. Very happy with my purchases"
"I ordered the wrong colour of cushions and contacted the retailer and sent them back and they very quickly refunded my money.Great service thanks"
Helen Clarkson
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient service"
Neil Marsh
Verified Buyer
"My bedding is just as I expected amazing and the quality is excellent would highly recieve"
"Very easy to order and quick delivery! Fast response from the company about any queries too. Loved my curtains so much that i have now started to redo my house. So glad my friends told me about this website."
"Quality of products and services"
HELEN BUTLER
Verified Buyer
"Lovely voile panels. Fast delivery. Excellent service. Thank you."
Cheryl Cleaver
Verified Buyer
"I loved the materiel and pattern lovely product and service."
Annmarie Byrne
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely beautiful quilt covers and amazing value for money, will definitely be purchasing for Norwood again!"
norwood textiles is rated 4.95 based on 42 reviews