norwood textiles Reviews

of reviewers recommend norwood textiles
Read norwood textiles  Reviews

info@norwoodtextiles.co.uk

Tell us how norwood textiles made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Really happy with the customer service and fast delivery. Covid 19 didn't affect the service that Norwood textiles provided. Will recommend to family and friends!! My heart voiles curtains really do look nice and a good price too. Thank you πŸ™‚
I've been looking for just the right bedding for a long time. I'm in the US and no one seem to carry the ones I liked. I found a beautiful set with Norwood Textiles, in the UK! It shipped super fast! Unfortunately DHL held the shipment, delaying delivery =( It was scheduled to be delivered in 3 days, but I received it in 6. So still my order was received quickly :) I'm VERY PLEASED with my product and the quick delivery. Thank you!!!!!!
I am very pleased with my curtains, excellent quality and value for money.
I was very pleased with the quality and finish of my purchase, but was displeased as the photo in the packet of my bedding showed an oblong sequin cushion of which I thought that the cushion cover was inside but not. I phoned and the lady said it was sold separately I thought that this was strange as it looked as part of the set and as if it was missing ?
Very happy with my purchase, fast delivery and the price was the best I found online so a big thumbs up and thank you
They were so helpful and the items I bought in BULK were such good quality and I bought for me, my mum and my friends! Can’t recommend enough!!!!
Good quality and price; lovely design (duvet cover and bedding set). I will definitely buy again from Norwood Textiles.
Excellent service & Good quality !
Excellent service. Delighted with the quality of curtains.
Great item fast delivery customer service was excellent will be purchasing here again many thanks to all the team
It's great I love Highland cows and reminds me of my time in Scotland
Great service
Amazing service, 2 days delivery to France from ordering. Good value for money. Will definitely use again. Thank you
ordered 3 times from you & was very pleased with the speed & quality of the products
Good quality. I bought the oak tree design & it is beautifully designed. The pattern is raised & of a embossed effect. I ordered a single duvet cover, it is ample size, with generous sizing also on pillowcase. I definitely would recommend this company, delivery was several days early.
Excellent value for money. Really fast delivery of lovely quality curtains and matching cushion covers. Happy to recommend.
good service and good quality products
Curtains absolutely beautiful delighted with them. Arrived very quickly packaged well. Would recommend Norwood Textiles highly
Excellent!
Product value for money and delivery was very prompt.
norwood textiles is rated 4.97 based on 230 reviews