norwood textiles Reviews

of reviewers recommend norwood textiles
Read norwood textiles  Reviews

info@norwoodtextiles.co.uk

Tell us how norwood textiles made you happy
norwood textiles  5 star review on 19th July 2021
Rachael Wright
norwood textiles  5 star review on 23rd May 2021
Gary Watts
norwood textiles  5 star review on 12th May 2021
Mabel Garthwaite
norwood textiles  5 star review on 5th May 2021
Theresa Sabbatini
You are in American and I am in New Zealand. What amazing hassle free online shopping. Thank you so much. Tania
Posted 1 minute ago
Will definitely be ordering again. Very highly satisfied customer, the duvet set is fabulous and looks lovely on our bed. Thank you Norwood Textiles.
Excellent simple web site process and payment, with speedy shipping, can’t fault them, highly recommended.
quick delivery, a the curtains we ordered were perfect.
Speedy and efficient service
Absolutely love this company πŸ§‘πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ§‘ they are extremely efficient and the quality is outstanding ********** I give this company a 10 star rating and Vicky is simply super amazing lady to deal and speak with, I absolutely loved our conversation it felt like I knew Vicky for years πŸ˜†πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ§‘ please support the/yours local companies has this company deserves every support necessary they are absolutely fantastic thank you so much for a wonderful experience πŸ§‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ’«
norwood textiles  5 star review on 19th July 2021
Great service
Received these lovely curtains which blend very well with existing room fabrics. Good quality with a lightweight lining to suit their purpose as summer curtains. I only wish the blue version was on rings so we could furnish the bedroom as we want to!
I bought a new duvet set and a runner the duvet set looks very beautiful on my bed and the price was veryreasonable. Norwood Textiles kept me up to date with delivery times. Please note I bought a matching throw from elsewhere as the duvet set doesn't come with a bedspread.
norwood textiles  5 star review on 13th July 2021 norwood textiles  5 star review on 13th July 2021 norwood textiles  5 star review on 13th July 2021
Very pleased with purchase, prompt delivery
Always fast delivery, great selection too.
Great choice and very reasonably priced. Everything processed and delivered quickly. Will definitely order from Norwood again
I got 8 voile curtains and found them to be beautiful and excellent quality with very quick free delivery 3 days. I found exactly the same curtain in the range that was Β£5 more per curtain in price and would have had to pay postage as well so worked out saved Β£45 in total so well pleased
Really pleased with my bed linen - brightens up our room - love it
Stunning product,broderie anglais duvet set.
I got my curtains within 2 days Very good company shall order again AAA
Norwood was a great company to deal with, well informed about my order and delivery arrived long before expected, very happy with it, would definitely shop with them again and recommend them to family and friends ❀️
Ordered 2 pairs of curtains,received them within 2 days. Highly recommended.
Very prompt service, would recommend to everyone.
Items came early the yellow colour voile was a lovely deep colour really nice and the price couldn't have been any better
norwood textiles is rated 4.95 based on 532 reviews