norwood textiles Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend norwood textiles

How would you rate norwood textiles ?

"Ordered white lace curtains arrived yesterday and are lovely very good quality and price They are Harrogate and would love to know if cushion covers to match"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fabulous quality products bought online and fast delivery"
"Fantastic. Would 100% use again. Curtains are very well made and so are cushion covers. Better made than some of the designer curtains i have looked at. Great price and recommended to friends and family already"
"Reasonable prices with Prompt service and the goods ordered were as described."
"Hi Delighted with service and quality of bedding etc Margt Gilbride"
"Excellent service and lovely item"
"loved my bedding which i originally seen on other sites but they didnt offer delivery as quickly as norwood textiles. turns out was also a better price"
"Really pleased with purchase. Arrived promptly. Thank you."
"Delivery quick, easy order, nice product. I'll use them again."
"Prompt delivery as promised. Excellant quality."
"Great company. Excellent service, from the purchase of the samples to buying two pairs of curtains and cushion covers that are great quality at a real good price. Will certainly use again and recommend..."
"I fell in love with a Christmas Duvet set for my Granddaughter, which I found on another website. Unfortunately, it was sold out but I was able to order it from Norwood Textiles. The price was slightly more expensive but was sent out and received by myself very quickly.I have not used the bedding yet but it seems good quality and my Granddaughter will be thrilled. Delivery charges are very competitive and I would definitely recommend this company"
"Very good, super fast delivery."
"Better than anticipated. Excellent price. Would recommend."
"Quick delivery very helpful staff. I ordered the wrong size so had to send them back and order the right size."
"Very efficient service"
"Lovely curtains at a bargain price, excellent quality, fast delivery, I definitely recommend this company!"
"Fast excellent service. The product was what I expected and the price was good. I would recommend this company."
"Beautiful decadent bedding very pleased with the order and very quick delivery too"
"Absolutely loved my duvet goes well with everything in my room nicer than picture will definitely be shopping here again."
norwood textiles is rated 4.97 based on 69 reviews