Norton Barrie Reviews

Fashion

Click Here

Tell us how Norton Barrie made you happy

customer service
"Quick delivery excellent service"
"Excellent customer service in the Bolton store. I am a new customer and found you online. Very impressed with the ranges offered, the atmosphere in the shop and the staff"
"Exceptional service and excellent quality jacket as described thanks!"
"Iv shopped at Norton Barrie for a number of years,but this is the 1st time online.I was very pleased with excellent quick service and the item I got at a great price in the sale."
"Great service via Royal Mail delivery and no extra charge. Thank you!"
"Great communication, I have good experience with their service"
"Nice price on the Dsquared t shirt. Excellent customer service and quick delivery. Highly recommended."
"Very happy with my purchase finding the jeans which I were looking for ."
"Good quality, good price."
"Shopping at home couldn't be easier. Items were delivered as stated and in perfect condition. 5 star!"
"Excellent delivery time - nice touch of a personal message on opening the package."
"Usually always shop here for my partner. But recently had a terrible order one thing & they sent another. Very unhappy!! As it spoiled my partners birthday night out :("
"I was disappointed because I ordered 3 items but was informed 1 of the items was not available but yet I was able to order the item."
"Top service use would again"
"Good prices and delivery is quick"
"I bought some trainers, however they were not the colour I ordered and the colour on one part appears faded."
Good morning Kiran,
I am very sorry to hear that the item received was different from the one you were expecting. We have tried to reach you via email and telephone but have been unable to make contact please could you get in touch with us immediately via enquiries@nortonbarrie.co.uk or 01625 528233 so that we are able to put things right.
Kind regards,
Matt
"Great service, fast delivery and very happy."
"Very quick service, product turned up & packed well. Exactly what I ordered. Very happy indeed ;)"
"Uber professional and deliver on their promises. 1st against the competition, Norton Barrie have their customers front of mind in every perspective"
"Excellent service"