Norton Barrie Reviews

Fashion

Click Here

Tell us how Norton Barrie made you happy

customer service
"Ordered a Vivienne Westwood shirt from Norton Barrie as they had the best price and also offered a 10% discount. It arrived a day late and looked different in person then on the website picture ie colour but all in all a good experience and would definitely shop with them again!"
Many thanks for your feedback, we are sorry your item arrived a day later than expected. Our cut-off time for same day dispatch is 4pm on weekdays so your order was not picked up by our couriers until the next working day. We will look to update messaging on the website to communicate this better.
We have also updated the picture of the item you purchased to better represent the colour, thanks for bringing this to our attention.
We appreciate your custom, and hope to welcome you back again soon!
Kind regards,
Matt
"Happy with speed of service but a bit disappointed that my £130 Hugo boss cardigan arrived in a bag and was creased when it arrived,"
"Good communication, fast delivery, quality product."
"I bought an item that had to be returned. Customer service were very helpful and refunded all of the delivery costs due to the nature of the fault with the item. I would buy from Norton Barrie again knowing that they have excellent customer service that sets them apart from other online retailers."
"Item arrived quickly. As it is for a February birthday present, I have not unpacked it and cannot comment on size or quality."
"Found what I wanted and was promptly delivered. Great x"
"Good product, fits well, although from Italy."
"Very good service, next day delivery was a bit pricey @£8:50 but was deliverd on time as requested. Would buy from here again ????"
"Due to the goods being put on the system by mistake I found the staff very helpful with my inquiries as to wear my goods were and when I would receive my delivery.Very happy and would use in the future."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Very good website - seems similar to other clothing retailers eg Debenhams etc."
Delivery
Information
Price
"Most enjoyable shopping experience."
Norton Barrie is rated 4.90 based on 1,293 reviews