Northern Menswear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Northern Menswear
Read Northern Menswear Reviews

About Northern Menswear:

Northern Menswear’s online designer clothing store was founded on a shared love of contemporary style with a burning desire to collect all the latest trends in one spot. functioning as a playground for individuals to develop their personal style with our handpicked fashion brands on offer.

Shop leading designer brands such as Lyle and Scott, Ma.Strum, Farah, Saucony, Gym King as well as many other of the UK's top brands. You'll find all the latest fashion at Northern Menswear; Jeans, Outerwear, Tracksuits and more.

lee@northernmenswear.com

25, Church Street, Sheffield

Tell us how Northern Menswear made you happy
Not received my parcel on day 8. It was meant to be 3 days. Ive had to chase it up they replied it’s on its way.
Would never use this site again. You will never receive a refund if you have to return something back. Even states on their website that you ‘have no rights’ and are not obligated to refund if not faulty (I.e if you try it on and it doesn’t fit, say goodbye to your money)
Returned my item on 23rd of July only just received my refund today on the 1st of September, I will never shop here again, terrible service
Hi Dave - Firstly, we are sorry to hear you feel this way. I don’t believe this to be strictly true however as you didn’t purchase the goods until the 25th July. Having looked at our system, your refund was processed within the 14 days from the return of goods. All information on this can be seen via the link below. https://www.northernmenswear.com/pages/delivery-returns We understand frustrations on wait times, however negative reviews that are not based on the facts can really affect small online businesses. We hope you can look to amend this if possible?
Never got them kept mucking me around go to hell far as iam concerned use a proper company
Terrible quality product and customer service is appalling. Owner appears to have comprehension issues. Shop elsewhere.
Good customer experience until trying to get back in touch after a long strand of emails, I have left 3 emails now with no avail
I have messaged this company countless times over a month of messaging they sent me the wrong size and a faulty item I am still waiting for a refund there live chat doesn’t work my order number is 107816
It’s a real shame that I have to write this review, but I have lost £100 buying from this company. I ordered a pair of shoes with money I received for Christmas. I received the wrong shoes so applied to the company to send them back. Printed out the returns note attached it and sent it off. The courier (who Northern menswear told me to use) tried to deliver the shoes three times but no one was there. I have sent a copy of my returns receipt and the tracking history. But have been denied my Refund. Unless you live near this company DO NOT USE!!
I love the shoes. However, I ordered them on next day delivery and they arrived a week later. I was warned to expect a delivery on the Thursday and nothing happened. I messaged your company twice and got no response. I was surprised they arrived at all.
Still haven't recieved my trainers even tho I got an email saying they've been dispatched over a week ago ...contacted Yodel who've not had confirmation to pick parcel up so contacted NM via Instagram to be told theres a backlog .....why tell me they've been dispatched when they haven't. Poor customer service
Hi Kenny - Sorry for the delay. As mentioned on earlier emails, there was extreme snowy weather conditions last week in Sheffield, with DPD unable to collect on Thirsday and Friday. We had fulfilled this from our end which provides you with an automatic update directly from DPD (not us). We can confirm that your item is on its way. Regards- NM
This was not the colour I ordered, or how it looks on screen. Very disappointed! It’s clearly advertised as desert sand and much paler! Mis-sold item but due to lockdown, I cannot return.
I ordered the Forrest green polo shirt and got the Forrest green t shirt delivered instead. Couldn’t be bothered returning the t shirt so just kept it.
I received the wrong colour hat.
Hi Becky - I believe all has been cleared up on email for us to exchange this for you. Any problems, please email info@northernmenswear.com
Took two emails and four chat messages to get my socks nearly a month after ordering them.
Worst company I have had dealings with, never sent items ordered no customer service, never answer the phone or e mails, had to resort to charge back to get money back. Will be leaving negative feedback on review websites to warn others.
Hi Garry - We apologise that your first experience wasn’t up to satisfaction. With a migration of warehouse faciltity, along with a store opening during these uncertain times, we can only apologise for the delay you received. We are glad to see that you have now been refunded and all is now resolved. Have a good Christmas Garry. Regards - NM
Absolutely gorgeous product, but horrendous customer service. I was sent the wrong product and tried to contact them by email, phone and instant messaging. Absolutely no reply. Very, very disappointed.
I still have not received these shoes I have purchased and I have emailed you guys about it and have had no response
AVOID at all costs. I ordered a size small jacket as a gift for someone and they sent me an XS. Mistakes can happen however, the jacket was then out of stock. I requested a refund and followed out all the necessary steps. They received my item 10 days ago and no sign of a refund or communication so I then chase this up myself. Subsequently I received an email the same day sending me a gift card for the amount. I reiterate again that as per previous emails this is meant to be a refund to my account. Surprisingly this has still not been done. Very disappointed, ended up purchasing the jacket at another store online who had amazing service and delivery. I find it disgusting how a company can treat their customers so poorly judging by other reviews I've recently seen especially in the current climate.
Still not received my item over a week late
Hi Darren - Im sorry to hear this. Have you tried getting in touch with us at all? We can look to have this sorted for you asap. Thanks - NM
I tried to contact the company At least 6 or 7 days in a row, I sent several emails and I got nothing back from them. I waited over a Month to get a item exchanged. This will be the last time I shop with the company. On a positive note once the item was resent it came immediately. I have now received an email calling me a liar. I can provide proof of my emails and it’s clear none of my emails where responded to. Don’t dare call me a liar.
Hi Alan - Not strictly true. All emails were responded to via email. Once goods had been returned to warehouse, we were then able to exchange the product for you. We hope this clears up your negatove view on your experience with us and hope to welcome you back soon. Thanks - NM
Hi Alan - I dont believe we have sent you an email regarding this?
Northern Menswear is rated 4.48 based on 583 reviews